Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This team is now... 21:27 - Jan 31 with 1847 viewsHaveringhoop

The alternative invincibles😡
This team is now... on 21:28 - Jan 31 with 1836 viewsJuzzie

As someone else said, the vincibles.
This team is now... on 21:36 - Jan 31 with 1813 viewsWestonsuperR

Worst Away start in Premier League history, by my calculation with the Premier Legaue being around 22 years with normally 20 teams in it that's about 440 squads that have had a go and we are the worst of the lot, it's actually quite incredible. With only 8 games left including trips to Liverpool and Man City we have to face the fact we may lose 19 out of 19. I don't think we have been worth a point in any of the matches either, we weren't unlucky today Stoke should have been out of sight by half-time.
This team is now... on 21:40 - Jan 31 with 1802 viewsMarc

This team is now... on 21:36 - Jan 31 by WestonsuperR

Worst Away start in Premier League history, by my calculation with the Premier Legaue being around 22 years with normally 20 teams in it that's about 440 squads that have had a go and we are the worst of the lot, it's actually quite incredible. With only 8 games left including trips to Liverpool and Man City we have to face the fact we may lose 19 out of 19. I don't think we have been worth a point in any of the matches either, we weren't unlucky today Stoke should have been out of sight by half-time.

Chelsea away
This team is now... on 21:47 - Jan 31 with 1784 viewsbosh67

Harry has 9 wins from his 51 starts with us at Prem level.

He's starting to make Mark Hughes look like football's answer to Einstein.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

This team is now... on 22:27 - Jan 31 with 1737 viewsQPR1882

This team is now... on 21:40 - Jan 31 by Marc

Chelsea away

WE WERE RELEGATED
This team is now... on 22:32 - Jan 31 with 1723 viewsMarc

This team is now... on 22:27 - Jan 31 by QPR1882

WE WERE RELEGATED

Eh? I'm talking about this season and an away game we deserved to get at least a point from
This team is now... on 22:35 - Jan 31 with 1711 viewsJuzzie

I thought we deserved a point at Southampton too.

2 from. 33 would still be awful but Bolton would still hold the record!
This team is now... on 22:54 - Jan 31 with 1686 viewsRanger78

This team is now... on 21:47 - Jan 31 by bosh67

Harry has 9 wins from his 51 starts with us at Prem level.

He's starting to make Mark Hughes look like football's answer to Einstein.

It's an utter disgrace. There is no way that any other manager in world football would still have a job with his record
Login to get fewer ads

This team is now... on 23:15 - Jan 31 with 1657 viewshoops_legend

This team is now... on 22:35 - Jan 31 by Juzzie

I thought we deserved a point at Southampton too.

2 from. 33 would still be awful but Bolton would still hold the record!

Im sure bolton fsns prob thought they deserved at least two points in their dismal season... however they didn't... we haven't and we don't deserve any points. We are set up all wrong away from home and play like school children who gsvr nrver seen eachoyher before
This team is now... on 10:07 - Feb 1 with 1552 viewsWestonsuperR

This team is now... on 22:32 - Jan 31 by Marc

Eh? I'm talking about this season and an away game we deserved to get at least a point from

Not a chance, totally outplayed in the first half and they should have been at least 2 goals up. Had a quick look at the stats, shots on target 7v1. Having said that I do understand that the second half was a reasonable effort but to suggest we deserved something from Southampton is a joke, they hit the woodwork 4 times and we hardly had the ball in their box up until the point we scored.
This team is now... on 10:15 - Feb 1 with 1524 viewskropotkin41

Not "Old 'Arry's Vincibles", but "Redknapp's Utterly Vanquished."

We have made it into the Hall of Infamy; I used to sit in bed as a kid and leaf through Score albums looking at the record results and funny snippets about teams that never won or whose goalie went off for a fag in the middle of the second half................... that's Redknapp's QPR, we're a bloody amusing record. Thanks Harry.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

This team is now... on 10:17 - Feb 1 with 1521 viewsDiscodroids

Bon Accord me up.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

This team is now... on 10:20 - Feb 1 with 1513 viewskropotkin41

This team is now... on 10:17 - Feb 1 by Discodroids

Bon Accord me up.

Precisely! Or we could just Hyde our heads in shame!

http://hydonian.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/day-hyde-fc-lost-26-0.html

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024