Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More alarming news. 14:59 - Mar 2 with 5825 viewsBigKindo

Another 10 men have been charged today with child sexual exploitation in Rochdale between 2005 to 2013. This brings the number charged under Operation Doublet to 65 across Gtr. Manchester.
More alarming news. on 23:16 - Mar 2 with 2136 viewsroccydaleian

More alarming news. on 22:47 - Mar 2 by flyerdale

Don't talk bollox , thatcher ruined this country and we are still paying the price now. She created the benefit reliant culture and started the imigrantion wave labour have been blamed for the last 10 years. Oh and it was a WORLD WIDE recession that has brought about the downfall of this country. Its a good job Labour saved the countless banks that would have put millions more in poverty than there are now by bailing out the financial services of this country. Don't let those facts get in the way of any Labour bashing though. PS labour left the NHS in a reasonable state now its on its last legs. PPS Tories and lib dems sold off our royal mail for peanuts to their banking mates in the city who ruined this country.

Arfs. Diluted. Every time Labour fook this country up, the Tory's have to pick up the pieces and start again. Having said that I probably won't vote Tory at the next election.By the way do you remember pre Thatcher, when the street bins weren't emptied and dead people weren't buried for months? I could go on..
More alarming news. on 23:26 - Mar 2 with 2120 viewsArthurDaley

More alarming news. on 23:16 - Mar 2 by roccydaleian

Arfs. Diluted. Every time Labour fook this country up, the Tory's have to pick up the pieces and start again. Having said that I probably won't vote Tory at the next election.By the way do you remember pre Thatcher, when the street bins weren't emptied and dead people weren't buried for months? I could go on..

I remember the Ted Heath government, 3 day weeks. The tory t*sser.

I was only working a two day week.

Boom boom.

A large VAT Dave

More alarming news. on 23:34 - Mar 2 with 2109 viewsroccydaleian

More alarming news. on 23:26 - Mar 2 by ArthurDaley

I remember the Ted Heath government, 3 day weeks. The tory t*sser.

I was only working a two day week.

Boom boom.

Before my time politically AD! Enlighten me what went on before. In fact tell me tomorrow at the game, I've not seen you for a while, how you keeping?
More alarming news. on 00:29 - Mar 3 with 2070 viewsYadHoDale

Worst government ever in the history of the country?

Whilst Blair and Thatcher were bad (and Cameron worse than either, imho) the period from approx 1321-1326 when the Despencers (father and son) systematically looted the place because Edward ii liked good looking young favourites would take some beating. Although his wife and her boyfriend Roger Mortimer had a damn good go when they took over...

Henry 8th was a complete arse as well.

As for the best - Clement Attlee, Campbell-Bannerman, Disraeli, Pitt the Younger, Cecil/Elizabeth i and Richard iii are all contenders, with Alfred the Great disqualified for incendiarism!t
More alarming news. on 00:30 - Mar 3 with 2069 viewsSandyman

Worst Dale (and national) post-war league attendance on the Tories watch V Cambridge 1974

(tongue firmly in cheek don't go off on one )
More alarming news. on 00:41 - Mar 3 with 2060 viewsflyerdale

More alarming news. on 00:29 - Mar 3 by YadHoDale

Worst government ever in the history of the country?

Whilst Blair and Thatcher were bad (and Cameron worse than either, imho) the period from approx 1321-1326 when the Despencers (father and son) systematically looted the place because Edward ii liked good looking young favourites would take some beating. Although his wife and her boyfriend Roger Mortimer had a damn good go when they took over...

Henry 8th was a complete arse as well.

As for the best - Clement Attlee, Campbell-Bannerman, Disraeli, Pitt the Younger, Cecil/Elizabeth i and Richard iii are all contenders, with Alfred the Great disqualified for incendiarism!t

All hail Clement Atlee and Nye Bevan the greatest politicians of our time
More alarming news. on 08:01 - Mar 3 with 1970 viewsisitme

Don't talk bollox , thatcher ruined this country and we are still paying the price now. She created the benefit reliant culture and started the imigrantion wave labour have been blamed for the last 10 years. Oh and it was a WORLD WIDE recession that has brought about the downfall of this country. Its a good job Labour saved the countless banks that would have put millions more in poverty than there are now by bailing out the financial services of this country. Don't let those facts get in the way of any Labour bashing though. PS labour left the NHS in a reasonable state now its on its last legs. PPS Tories and lib dems sold off our royal mail for peanuts to their banking mates in the city who ruined this country.

Please explain PFI and the North Staffordshire cover up then?
More alarming news. on 08:16 - Mar 3 with 1955 viewsisitme

More alarming news. on 20:45 - Mar 2 by DomDale

Bit of a non-point really. I'd argue many Tory supporters, donors especially, agree with lax immigration laws because it provides a cheaper labour market. There are pros, for some, of mass immigration.

Yeah. Thought I'd get some down votes. Just to add some balance I thought I'd link to an article I read t'other week. From the same paper as the previous poster, highlighting Tory support for immigration. Just saying. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11351850/Most-Conservatives-want-more-i
[Post edited 2 Mar 2015 21:06]

Hardly a non point as the last government oversaw the largest scale of migration (over 3.2 million, not including illegal immigrants) into the UK, ever. When so many people move into a country in such as short period of time it will invariably cause problems such as those in Rochdale, Rotherham and Oxford has been mentioned again today. These are not isolated cases. CSE is happening everywhere where there is a collection of immigrants from the Mipuri region of Pakistan. The Biraderi clan system in cahoots with local Labour Councillors and MPs allows this vile practice to continue. The articles on the website below are fascinating, but sickening and just show the web of deception and cover up:

https://rotherhampolitics.wordpress.com/

That is quite a surreal article really, especially as you have used it to suggest that those on the right want more immigration. A left of centre Conservative think tank (if that is not an oxymoron!) suggests that Tory's should embrace immigrants rather than promoting stricter controls on immigration. I think the clue was 'left of centre'. People with left of centre points of view hardly see high levels of immigration as being a problem - Just saying.
Login to get fewer ads

More alarming news. on 09:37 - Mar 3 with 1918 viewsParkinsGimp

Back to the original post. Watched that ponce Ross Kemp the other night in Australia and their "fight" against biker gangs ( or bikie gangs as they call them ,makes them sound even more tossy than they already are LOL) , the Aussies are not messing around and have laws in place to restrict more than 4 or 5 bikers meeting in one place if 2 of them have previous criminal convictions. Now why dont the British get on board with this idea. And maybe also seek financial proof of their assets( BMW's , Mercs, etc) , but that would be an infringement of their civil liberties......what about the rights and liberties of the girls they molest etc. It would stop so much crime.
More alarming news. on 13:17 - Mar 3 with 1875 viewsDomDale

More alarming news. on 08:16 - Mar 3 by isitme

Hardly a non point as the last government oversaw the largest scale of migration (over 3.2 million, not including illegal immigrants) into the UK, ever. When so many people move into a country in such as short period of time it will invariably cause problems such as those in Rochdale, Rotherham and Oxford has been mentioned again today. These are not isolated cases. CSE is happening everywhere where there is a collection of immigrants from the Mipuri region of Pakistan. The Biraderi clan system in cahoots with local Labour Councillors and MPs allows this vile practice to continue. The articles on the website below are fascinating, but sickening and just show the web of deception and cover up:

https://rotherhampolitics.wordpress.com/

That is quite a surreal article really, especially as you have used it to suggest that those on the right want more immigration. A left of centre Conservative think tank (if that is not an oxymoron!) suggests that Tory's should embrace immigrants rather than promoting stricter controls on immigration. I think the clue was 'left of centre'. People with left of centre points of view hardly see high levels of immigration as being a problem - Just saying.

The CBI oppose immigration caps. I wouldn't describe the CBI as left of anything and would hazard a guess that many of the representatives have close ties with and will lobby the Tory party on such issues.

I haven't stated my view on this. I'm just saying there are Tories out there who embrace immigration and there's plenty of interviews out there to support this. I'm fairly tired of reading those on the right blame every ill in the world on Blair/Brown. It's as folly as those on the left blaming everything on thatcher.

The constant "mess that labour left" jibes wore thin after a few months of this government. We're now 5 years in and that quote gets rolled out still. And I bet if labour win the election it'll be "the mess that Cameron left us" rather than creating any meaningful change.

Anyhow pre-election silly season will be over soon and whoever is lucky enough to get elected will no doubt shit on the majority of us from a great height.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

More alarming news. on 13:39 - Mar 3 with 1853 views49thseason

Just for the avoidance of doubt, before Thatcher won the 1979 election, the basic rate of tax was 33% , Higher rate was 83% and tax on investment income was 98% inflation was running at about 12-15%. The inflation rate effectively put an end to the cozy "incomes policy" agreed between Callaghan's Labour Government and the Unions who in 1978 reverted to "free collective bargaining". As a result of this, Ford and Vauxhall workers demanded huge pay rises , breaching the 5% limit previously in place and tens of thousands were quickly brought out on strike by TGWU. Vauxhall settled for 8.5%, Ford settled for 17.5% .These pay rises set the bar for virtually every other union and the "winter of Discontent" was under way. By January 1979 BP and Esso drivers were demanding 40% pay rises, and public sector workers were close behind demanding 25% rises. Over 29 million days were lost to strikes in 1979.

I am struggling to see how Thatcher "ruined the country "given that "Sunny Jim" Callaghan had already managed it.

Oh and just for the record, manufacturing output rose 7.5 % during the Thatcher years and Harold Wilson, the Labour prime minister, closed 251 coal mines. Thatcher closed 154.
and if you are in the mood to discuss privatisations: British Steel needed £1bn of Treasury support in 1980 on a turnover of £3bn, earning itself a place in the Guinness Book of Records for rank inefficiency. After privatisation it was profitable and contributing £200m a year in taxes.
British Telecom needed a £300m cash injection in 1980; in 1995 it paid £1.1bn to the Exchequer.
Consumers also benefited. By 1995, domestic gas prices had fallen 25pc and commercial gas costs were 50pc lower. Telecoms charges fell by 40pc and airport charges dropped 10pc.

Those are the Facts
More alarming news. on 14:17 - Mar 3 with 1829 viewsThe_Knightowl

It is a very small Island ............

It is a "cushy" place to strive to get to if your from a sad place to be from..

CUSHY is the word............what was meant to be in law for those who struggled for a pittance and paid a percentage of that pittance so that their "blood" would not struggle and suffer like they now pays for those that did not.

Your doctor asks you to wait for weeks for an appointment ....the schools are full.................your best to home school..............but you wont get any help...............if you pipe up your racist..............I now think I am culturally racist..........
More alarming news. on 17:03 - Mar 3 with 1752 viewsmightydale

More alarming news. on 14:17 - Mar 3 by The_Knightowl

CUSHY is the word............what was meant to be in law for those who struggled for a pittance and paid a percentage of that pittance so that their "blood" would not struggle and suffer like they now pays for those that did not.

Your doctor asks you to wait for weeks for an appointment ....the schools are full.................your best to home school..............but you wont get any help...............if you pipe up your racist..............I now think I am culturally racist..........

your called a realist not a racist

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

More alarming news. on 18:24 - Mar 3 with 1720 viewsColDale

More alarming news. on 14:17 - Mar 3 by The_Knightowl

schools aren't full. Never known numbers as low as they are right now at secondary level. They'll pick up in the next three or four years as there's healthy numbers coming through at primary level, but if mass immigration is to blame for the numbers at primary level, what is the reason behind numbers at secondary being at their lowest level for 20 years?
More alarming news. on 21:46 - Mar 3 with 1682 viewsFondles

More alarming news. on 18:24 - Mar 3 by ColDale

schools aren't full. Never known numbers as low as they are right now at secondary level. They'll pick up in the next three or four years as there's healthy numbers coming through at primary level, but if mass immigration is to blame for the numbers at primary level, what is the reason behind numbers at secondary being at their lowest level for 20 years?

There all at home home having it off with Asians
More alarming news. on 22:15 - Mar 3 with 1636 viewsThe_Knightowl

More alarming news. on 18:24 - Mar 3 by ColDale

speak to the Maths teacher
More alarming news. on 22:22 - Mar 3 with 1609 viewsSuddenLad

More alarming news. on 00:41 - Mar 3 by flyerdale

All hail Clement Atlee and Nye Bevan the greatest politicians of our time

Our time ? You must be getting on a bit.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

More alarming news. on 23:11 - Mar 3 with 1561 viewsjoecooke

Asian peadophile shocker!! Always gonna happen unfortunately.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

More alarming news. on 23:32 - Mar 3 with 1546 viewsSuddenLad

More alarming news. on 23:11 - Mar 3 by joecooke

Asian peadophile shocker!! Always gonna happen unfortunately.

Paedophilia isn't exclusive to the Asian community, but there are those who would like us to believe it were so.

More alarming news. on 23:38 - Mar 3 with 1530 viewsD_Alien

Actually, it has very little to do with paedophilia in the true sense of the term and much more to do with exploiting vulnerability. The girls being preyed upon are of an age where they've started to want to feel loved, and not in a childish way.

[Post edited 3 Mar 2015 23:40]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

More alarming news. on 23:49 - Mar 3 with 1501 viewsSuddenLad

More alarming news. on 23:38 - Mar 3 by D_Alien

Actually, it has very little to do with paedophilia in the true sense of the term and much more to do with exploiting vulnerability. The girls being preyed upon are of an age where they've started to want to feel loved, and not in a childish way.

[Post edited 3 Mar 2015 23:40]

Indeed so, but if we are to use the 'red top' terminology and mentality, that is how it is perceived.

More alarming news. on 23:52 - Mar 3 with 1493 viewsstomper

More alarming news. on 23:32 - Mar 3 by SuddenLad

Paedophilia isn't exclusive to the Asian community, but there are those who would like us to believe it were so.

Good post.

Abusers of women (both physically and sexually) come from all walks of life, race and religion but while people continue to turn a blind eye due to not wanting to upset them it will just carry on. They are as much to blame.
More alarming news. on 07:25 - Mar 4 with 1433 viewsisitme

More alarming news. on 23:32 - Mar 3 by SuddenLad

There you are correct. Most 'lone wolf' paedophiles are white males, whereas the vast majority of CSE gangs are made up of Mipur Pakistani males even though they make up a small minority of the population.

I really wish the media would stop using the term 'Asian grooming gangs' as it is far from accurate. I have yet to see anyone from China, Japan, South Korea named in these cases.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024