Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latiques Match Fred 19:24 - Mar 24 with 18508 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bit early but not going to BP........please can we have regular updates from you guys (You Tube Dale and 442 etc) as to what is happening?

Good Luck

UTD.
Latiques Match Fred on 21:41 - Mar 24 with 2679 viewsGhanaDale

Latiques Match Fred on 21:38 - Mar 24 by dalefan1uk

What are you talking about!!!! This is one game in a season that has been promising, this is one of our 2 games in hand and to say you are not going to go again is PURE TOSH!!!

Did you not read the part where I said I've not being going due to being strapped for cash or did I dream that I typed that?

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Latiques Match Fred on 21:41 - Mar 24 with 2680 viewsscooby

Latiques Match Fred on 21:38 - Mar 24 by dalefan1uk

What are you talking about!!!! This is one game in a season that has been promising, this is one of our 2 games in hand and to say you are not going to go again is PURE TOSH!!!

read his post correctly, reason is "Ive been a bit stretched for cash so decided I'd sacrifice football for a bit." not because its tosh!!
Latiques Match Fred on 21:44 - Mar 24 with 2594 viewsdalefan1uk

Latiques Match Fred on 21:41 - Mar 24 by GhanaDale

Did you not read the part where I said I've not being going due to being strapped for cash or did I dream that I typed that?

Sorry, just stunned at the shocking display tonight.
Latiques Match Fred on 21:46 - Mar 24 with 2565 viewswindowsbug

Latiques Match Fred on 21:36 - Mar 24 by mightydale

good dont go playoffs either.

only cause we'd get beat 3.0
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 21:41]

What sort of answer is that.
Not everyone can afford the sort of cash wanted to watch football these days.
I haven't been away this season at all.
Does it make us less of a supporter? No.
Where you at Swansea years ago, one of the 42 or 47, its that long ago I dont remember. Have you done Torquay away on a tuesday night, stood on the then open end in a snowstorm.
I dont know if you have....I wont call you a part timer if you weren't there. But support takes all sort of forms. How dare you say it doesn't.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 21:50]
Latiques Match Fred on 21:52 - Mar 24 with 2453 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Latiques Match Fred on 21:46 - Mar 24 by windowsbug

Where you at Swansea years ago, one of the 42 or 47, its that long ago I dont remember. Have you done Torquay away on a tuesday night, stood on the then open end in a snowstorm.
I dont know if you have....I wont call you a part timer if you weren't there. But support takes all sort of forms. How dare you say it doesn't.

Was at Swansea and think it was 52 - but like you was at Hull, Torquay, Exeter etc. for many a time - Felt ill at work next morning etc. TBH I think reaction has been sorted by message.

Tonight we should have won against a weak Oldham side - reasons why we did not - god knows

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Latiques Match Fred on 21:52 - Mar 24 with 2453 viewsEllGazzell

By jingo this message board has got bloody precious aint it?!?!

I think he was being tongue in cheek MD. Well done for the Swansea thing though, I know a couple who were in that select number - dedicated!.

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Latiques Match Fred on 21:53 - Mar 24 with 2443 viewsmidlandsdale

Not a great display but certainly not helped by all the early subs. Just one of those nights that is difficult to judge given the circumstances. Thus lets not judge and just move on.
Latiques Match Fred on 21:53 - Mar 24 with 2430 viewsGhanaDale

Latiques Match Fred on 21:44 - Mar 24 by dalefan1uk

Sorry, just stunned at the shocking display tonight.

No worries, think we all are!

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Login to get fewer ads

Latiques Match Fred on 21:59 - Mar 24 with 2362 viewsEllGazzell

Latiques Match Fred on 21:53 - Mar 24 by GhanaDale

No worries, think we all are!

NO, worries, lots of worries.

If it weren't for you we'd have won tonight - you're a bloody a jinx AND a tight wad for not going to any more games!!!!

Chuck yourself in the Ulanga River now and do us all a favour you treacherous sod.

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Latiques Match Fred on 22:00 - Mar 24 with 2344 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Latiques Match Fred on 21:53 - Mar 24 by midlandsdale

Not a great display but certainly not helped by all the early subs. Just one of those nights that is difficult to judge given the circumstances. Thus lets not judge and just move on.

Not much else we can do :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Latiques Match Fred on 22:03 - Mar 24 with 2281 viewssince58

got to agree .youre spot on ive done more or less the same over the years picked up on tues or Friday on building sites at dinner time to go to torquay Aldershot etc but cant afford it any more just go to home games now .
Latiques Match Fred on 22:06 - Mar 24 with 2236 viewsstuartcryer

Latiques Match Fred on 20:09 - Mar 24 by TomRAFC

Vincenti off RNL on,

No visible injury according to GMR.

Got injured before kick off he shouldn't have started

wardle blue

Latiques Match Fred on 22:12 - Mar 24 with 2196 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Latiques Match Fred on 21:31 - Mar 24 by Thacks_Rabbits

I await the first post saying "they wanted it more than us"

Or "a bad day at the office"...........sod off!
Latiques Match Fred on 22:13 - Mar 24 with 2184 viewszxcvbnm

A bad day at the office, hindered by injuries - Vincenti if injured pre-match is a stupid decision to start. Hopefully Allen just needs patching up and will stand a chance Saturday. Dawson though looked serious.

Loan window closes Friday - a few phone calls on the horizon from Keef I feel

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Latiques Match Fred on 22:15 - Mar 24 with 2159 viewsfitzochris

Latiques Match Fred on 22:13 - Mar 24 by zxcvbnm

A bad day at the office, hindered by injuries - Vincenti if injured pre-match is a stupid decision to start. Hopefully Allen just needs patching up and will stand a chance Saturday. Dawson though looked serious.

Loan window closes Friday - a few phone calls on the horizon from Keef I feel

Allen is in hospital.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Latiques Match Fred on 22:16 - Mar 24 with 2140 viewszxcvbnm

I take that back then, that's not good news

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Latiques Match Fred on 22:26 - Mar 24 with 2057 viewsTVOS1907

Latiques Match Fred on 20:00 - Mar 24 by Yorkshire_Dale

No Gazz........I'm in Halifax and don't get online coverage.......but I do have an ancient transistor radio too hand.

Were you on the X58 bus from Rochdale to Halifax at about 7pm on Saturday, YD?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Latiques Match Fred on 22:28 - Mar 24 with 2040 viewsoff2div1

Latiques Match Fred on 21:41 - Mar 24 by GhanaDale

No wonder if you have to come from Ghana every week.
Latiques Match Fred on 23:41 - Mar 24 with 1847 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Latiques Match Fred on 22:26 - Mar 24 by TVOS1907

Were you on the X58 bus from Rochdale to Halifax at about 7pm on Saturday, YD?

No sir........twas not I............home for 6 o'clock.

Why what happened?
Latiques Match Fred on 23:52 - Mar 24 with 1813 viewsTVOS1907

Latiques Match Fred on 23:41 - Mar 24 by Yorkshire_Dale

No sir........twas not I............home for 6 o'clock.

Why what happened?

There was a bloke on it who had been to the match and he got off in 'Fax.

Just wondered if it was you.

Latiques Match Fred on 06:08 - Mar 25 with 1683 viewsmightydale

it was a sarcastic remark to his comment he made on page 2 get a grip lad ffs

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Latiques Match Fred on 06:41 - Mar 25 with 1658 viewsSandyman

I was one of the Swansea 45, and didn't bother last night for numerous reasons, but...

I did listen to the Radio Manchester commentary. It was appalling! Matey Dearden, Matey Andy Ritchie and "former Rochdale manager" (repeat ad infinitum) Matey Steve errrr were in the commentary box, with Matey Ian Cheesman on the touchline. Was there a game going on? Well goals and substitutions were mentioned. Dearden occasionally mentioned that Rochdale or Oldham were going forward/taking a free kick/defending. 80% of the time though it was the mateys having matey talk amongst themselves. speculating this and that whilst the game was going ahead. Experts they pretended to be but most certainly were not. errr had his usual verbal diarrhoea of impractical tactical nonsense and apparent managerial wisdom - of which we have seen first hand he has none. Honestly, the guy who gives 30 second soundbite updates on Radio Manc when Dale play a non-commentary game gives out more facts about a game than that crew did. I gather from reports on here that Dale had a rare bad night at the office. The matey crew certainly did .
Latiques Match Fred on 07:28 - Mar 25 with 1588 viewsdingdangblue

Latiques Match Fred on 06:41 - Mar 25 by Sandyman

I was one of the Swansea 45, and didn't bother last night for numerous reasons, but...

I did listen to the Radio Manchester commentary. It was appalling! Matey Dearden, Matey Andy Ritchie and "former Rochdale manager" (repeat ad infinitum) Matey Steve errrr were in the commentary box, with Matey Ian Cheesman on the touchline. Was there a game going on? Well goals and substitutions were mentioned. Dearden occasionally mentioned that Rochdale or Oldham were going forward/taking a free kick/defending. 80% of the time though it was the mateys having matey talk amongst themselves. speculating this and that whilst the game was going ahead. Experts they pretended to be but most certainly were not. errr had his usual verbal diarrhoea of impractical tactical nonsense and apparent managerial wisdom - of which we have seen first hand he has none. Honestly, the guy who gives 30 second soundbite updates on Radio Manc when Dale play a non-commentary game gives out more facts about a game than that crew did. I gather from reports on here that Dale had a rare bad night at the office. The matey crew certainly did .

C'mon it wasn't that bad. And there wasn't a matey all night - Wagg wasn't even on. Commentary was fine, Dale sounded appalling (apart from just after half time) then Oldham scored with their 1st attack of the 2nd half. They even tried to excuse the performance numerous times because of the 1st half injuries, they were very complementary about both Henderson and Andy Cannon.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Latiques Match Fred on 12:29 - Mar 25 with 1429 viewsTVOS1907

Latiques Match Fred on 06:41 - Mar 25 by Sandyman

So same rubbish as usual then?

Did Bolton get a mention?

Latiques Match Fred on 12:34 - Mar 25 with 1414 viewsdingdangblue

Latiques Match Fred on 12:29 - Mar 25 by TVOS1907

So same rubbish as usual then?

Did Bolton get a mention?

Yes they mentioned Oldham's Luke Woodland was on loan from Bolton.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024