Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which of the four would you like to avoid next season 11:48 - May 3 with 2411 viewsMarc

Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 11:50 - May 3 with 2403 viewsMarc

Would like to see Brentford do it, not to avoid them but because I would like to see them have a crack at Premier League football.

From a QPR point of view, it has to be Norwich. We never seem to do well against them and I feel they would come back stronger next season if they fail in the play offs this time round.
Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 11:55 - May 3 with 2385 viewsQPR_Jim

I'd have thought Middlesbrough would be a bigger threat next season. Norwich may find they have to sell what with their parachute payments reducing.
Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 12:14 - May 3 with 2348 viewsNathanNI

Do we really think we'll be challenging to go straight back up again?

I think we are a few years away from that. Unless we have a really good summer recruitment wise, and lets face it, when was the last time we had one of those.

The club needs rebuilt IMHO.
Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 12:29 - May 3 with 2310 viewsstowmarketrange

Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 12:14 - May 3 by NathanNI

I think we are a few years away from that. Unless we have a really good summer recruitment wise, and lets face it, when was the last time we had one of those.

Let us build a proper team and come back with a chance of staying up instead of another season of disasters like this one.
Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 12:29 - May 3 with 2314 viewsAgedR

Bees will beat us, no question and I'm not sure I'm ready for that idignity, having lived near Brentford all my life.

I like their club mind and have to confess to being a little green eyed over how well it's run. It will be interesting to see how the ''money ball'" experiment fairs with a new manager.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 12:30 - May 3 with 2312 viewsfrancisbowles

Football is about optimism so I hope we will have a crack at it. It is what makes the beginning of a new season highly anticipated.

Norwich gets my vote as always a bogey team.

Whilst we are at it, I don't want Newcastle dropping as they are far to big for the Championship and may roll over everyone as they ave done on a couple of previous occasions.

I would prefer Hull or Leicester to accompany us and Burnley.
Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 12:43 - May 3 with 2290 viewsTheBlob

There's only 3 there Marc.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 12:50 - May 3 with 2275 viewsfrancisbowles

Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 12:43 - May 3 by TheBlob

There's only 3 there Marc.

Not Marc here but it's probably because no one has voted for them as we all like playing them!
Login to get fewer ads

Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 12:53 - May 3 with 2267 viewsTheBlob

Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 12:50 - May 3 by francisbowles

Not Marc here but it's probably because no one has voted for them as we all like playing them!

Done - let's keep it tidy!
That's wot the voices in my head said....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 14:46 - May 3 with 2134 viewsGloucs_R

Bristol and MK Dons are up. Hopefully Swindon come up too.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 18:08 - May 3 with 2033 viewsessextaxiboy

Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 12:14 - May 3 by NathanNI

We didnt play very well last time in the Champ , lost Charlie , Phillips and Simpson all at the same time and still made the playoffs.

The bookies will have us up there , I think we have a decent chance unless we suffer a transfer embargo and end up with a kids team .

Even that would be interesting in it own way
Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 16:04 - May 25 with 1790 viewsMarc

Looking good at the moment
Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 17:04 - May 25 with 1665 viewsYorkRanger

Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 16:04 - May 25 by Marc

Looking good at the moment

Hull down and Boro not promoted. Two local away days for me next year
Which of the four would you like to avoid next season on 17:39 - May 25 with 1600 viewsdaveB

seems quite clear we're not even going to try for promotion so not even worth worrying about the likes of Boro and Ipswich
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024