Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton Sky Sports interview 12:07 - May 9 with 3155 viewsLincoln_Hoop

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/9842488/joey-barton-questions-desi

I wonder who the "one or two bad eggs" are...?
[Post edited 9 May 2015 12:08]
Joey Barton Sky Sports interview on 12:13 - May 9 with 3121 viewsSydneyRs

Pretty sure one of them is Moroccan.
[Post edited 9 May 2015 12:14]
Joey Barton Sky Sports interview on 13:48 - May 9 with 2986 viewsRangersDave

Joey Barton Sky Sports interview on 12:13 - May 9 by SydneyRs

Pretty sure one of them is Moroccan.
[Post edited 9 May 2015 12:14]

Pretty sure he's not including the bloke that always gets sent off when we need him, punches footballers in the testicles, headbutts Man Citeh players, and thinks hes the best footballer in England in that short list of 2!

Me? I'd dump them all except Green, Charlie and Fer, and bring in less expesive, hungry players from lower leagues.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Joey Barton Sky Sports interview on 14:23 - May 9 with 2916 viewsHayesender

Tarrabt and SWP I'd hazard a guess.

Still no excuse for the rest to play like a bunch of girls for the majority of the season

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Joey Barton Sky Sports interview on 14:30 - May 9 with 2881 viewsbosh67

Joey Barton Sky Sports interview on 13:48 - May 9 by RangersDave

Pretty sure he's not including the bloke that always gets sent off when we need him, punches footballers in the testicles, headbutts Man Citeh players, and thinks hes the best footballer in England in that short list of 2!

Me? I'd dump them all except Green, Charlie and Fer, and bring in less expesive, hungry players from lower leagues.

I think the chances of us keeping Green, Charlie and Fer are less than zero. A few clubs want Green, everyone wants Charlie and Fer will also be bought. Barton, Sandro, Caulker, Phillips, Adel, Niko, SWP, Traore, Junior, Rio will all go. So that will be 13 gone. Isla and Vargas finish their loans anyway.

I think Dunne and Henry will stay as playing older statesmen. Yun will stay. All are affordable. I think Ned may stay, otherwise he is no.14 out the door, and I think Hill will be offered a coaching/emergency player deal and Ale may get a pay as you play deal (plus he is doing his badges as well). So I reckon we will see perhaps 5 players from the current squad retained.

McCarthy will be keeper and I am hoping that Harriman, Ehmer (who I really rate), Donaldson, Furlong, Doughty (who I also really rate), Grego-Cox, Sutherland and when back, Jack Robinson all get their chance to break through as regulars.

Main thing is establishing a playing style. We don't have one. We always used to have one. On the floor, passing, wide players, 2 strikers, solid back 4.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Joey Barton Sky Sports interview on 17:50 - May 9 with 2625 viewsQPunkR

I'll be so fúcking glad the day Bad Egg Barton finally gets fúcked off by us.

QPR - "shit but local"

Joey Barton Sky Sports interview on 20:05 - May 9 with 2466 viewsPunteR

Doesn't really matter who the one or two bad eggs are. They're not the reason we're going down.
Most the players just havnt been good enough including Barton for all his efforts.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024