Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fixtures 09:00 - Jun 17 with 9128 views442Dale

Peterborough at home again first day

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Fixtures on 11:14 - Jun 17 with 3574 viewsParkinsGimp

Fixtures on 10:33 - Jun 17 by Shun

That sounded like something approaching positivity!

LOL Now now :-)
Fixtures on 11:22 - Jun 17 with 3548 viewsColDale

Fixtures on 10:03 - Jun 17 by DannyG_RAFC

Shithole Shrewsbury

It's by far one of the nicer trips of the season, especially if you enjoy a drink, and its real shame its on a Tuesday.
Fixtures on 12:11 - Jun 17 with 3452 viewsWhiteyBFC

Sell out at Chesterfield on the opening day. Ought to be the ideal time to play them too considering all their players leaving.

A nice early trip to Spotland, Bank Holiday weekend. Happy with that.

Bury away on Boxing Day.

And a promotion party at Bumhole Lane on April 23rd.

You Reds.
Fixtures on 12:24 - Jun 17 with 3394 viewstazzydjr

Fixtures on 12:11 - Jun 17 by WhiteyBFC

Sell out at Chesterfield on the opening day. Ought to be the ideal time to play them too considering all their players leaving.

A nice early trip to Spotland, Bank Holiday weekend. Happy with that.

Bury away on Boxing Day.

And a promotion party at Bumhole Lane on April 23rd.

You Reds.

pre predicting a promotion in pre-pre season is a slightly bit optimistic who know's you might what might happen you could of done your annual manager sacking just before Christmas followed by another one in mid-season then touting Burton's manager as i think they'll have a incredible season

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Fixtures on 12:27 - Jun 17 with 3375 viewsFondles

Delighted with bladders away 2nd game
Fixtures on 12:30 - Jun 17 with 3352 viewsGambo

Shithole Shrewsbury

Shrewsbury a shithole ?
Fixtures on 12:30 - Jun 17 with 3352 viewsfitzochris

Fixtures on 12:24 - Jun 17 by tazzydjr

pre predicting a promotion in pre-pre season is a slightly bit optimistic who know's you might what might happen you could of done your annual manager sacking just before Christmas followed by another one in mid-season then touting Burton's manager as i think they'll have a incredible season

Are you using pre-predictive text, Tazzy?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Fixtures on 12:44 - Jun 17 with 3262 viewsMeanwood

Shithole Shrewsbury

Dun Cow in town is one of the best away day drinking pubs, they even lay on a coach for a couple of quid return to and from the ground. fantastic night there last time, made very welcome, with great banter.
Login to get fewer ads

Fixtures on 12:58 - Jun 17 with 3195 viewsdingdangblue

Chance of a TV game possibly on Oct 10th as its International weekend? We play Sheffield Utd away. We should at least get decent coverage as long as Channel 5 dont cancel their show like the BBC used to.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Fixtures on 13:32 - Jun 17 with 3080 viewsWhiteyBFC

Fixtures on 12:24 - Jun 17 by tazzydjr

It's called humour, Tazzy.

And if you can't be optimistic and full of hope/humour at this time of the year as a football supporter, then when can you?

And anyroad, aren't you in a foreign country spending your Rochdale season ticket money on a tinpot tournament cheering on some overrated England kiddies (plus John Stones)?

Humour.
Fixtures on 14:13 - Jun 17 with 2985 views442Dale

Chris Beech on the fixtures:

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/beech-i-cant-wait-for-the-season-to-st

Fixtures on 15:16 - Jun 17 with 2893 viewsDomDale

Largely happy with those. Bury and oldham derby matches a week apart will be fun. And wigan away on Easter bank holiday Monday is a godsend.
Not too sure Of the logic going into making both Gillingham fixtures a Tuesday though.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Fixtures on 15:20 - Jun 17 with 2883 views442Dale

Fixtures on 09:17 - Jun 17 by D_Dale

Aye, a 12.30 ko on a Sunday at Colchester.

Hope there's nothing riding on the result (Dale having secured automatic promotion by then ...).

Imagine the sales figures for a special edition 3rd kit if we gain an historic victory that day...

Fixtures on 15:21 - Jun 17 with 2881 viewsdale18

On the 18th August

Plymouth v Carlisle on a Tuesday night.

This surely has to be the worst fixture possible in English football
Fixtures on 15:26 - Jun 17 with 2861 viewsD_Alien

Fixtures on 15:21 - Jun 17 by dale18

On the 18th August

It's a hell of a long way, but motorway for 9/10ths of it until the M5 runs out.

I'd say Hartlepool v Plymouth is worse, since you're traversing the country as well as heading south.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Fixtures on 15:26 - Jun 17 with 2824 viewsfitzochris

Fixtures on 15:21 - Jun 17 by dale18

On the 18th August

If Truro got into League Two, then that would 'worst' it. But yeah, pretty shocking.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Fixtures on 17:13 - Jun 17 with 2684 viewsrochdaleriddler

has someone told the football league we like going to scunthorpe over the festive period, i hate the place

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Fixtures on 17:29 - Jun 17 with 2638 viewsChaffRAFC

Happy with how the fixtures have panned out. I go away to Florida for nearly 3 weeks in October so was desperate to avoid missing Millwall, Blackpool, Wigan, Bury and Oldham. As it happens, I end up missing Oldham at home which I'm glad about, Southend away and whoever we get in the first round of the cup.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Fixtures on 22:03 - Jun 17 with 2407 viewsColDale

I think I'm right in saying that our away game at Blackpool will be their first home game since the abandoned home game last season against Huddersfield. Am sure the Blackpool fans will look to this game to make another high profile protest against the Oystons, but goes without saying that let's hope the game is unaffected.
Fixtures on 22:38 - Jun 17 with 2346 views442Dale

Fixtures on 22:03 - Jun 17 by ColDale

I think I'm right in saying that our away game at Blackpool will be their first home game since the abandoned home game last season against Huddersfield. Am sure the Blackpool fans will look to this game to make another high profile protest against the Oystons, but goes without saying that let's hope the game is unaffected.

It's already on their minds...

http://www.fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=2191620

Fixtures on 23:33 - Jun 17 with 2282 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Fixtures on 10:33 - Jun 17 by Shun

That sounded like something approaching positivity!

Would n't last.
Fixtures on 02:50 - Jun 18 with 2220 viewsdownunder

Fixtures on 22:38 - Jun 17 by 442Dale

It's already on their minds...

http://www.fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=2191620

They are looking for something more original than the last protest.

- Segways?
Fixtures on 07:56 - Jun 18 with 2159 viewsdalefan

Fixtures on 22:03 - Jun 17 by ColDale

I may be wrong but I haven't seen anything to say they have had their punishment decideD yet for the pitch invasion, could it be played behind closed doors?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024