Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's happening to you lot? 22:57 - Jun 26 with 4897 viewsjamois

I've been out of the country for 5 yrs (returning in a month!) and off this site for nearly a season, ever since depression set in with redknapp last October. Anyway, I look in today, eager to get involved again, and I see a page full of threads on socks, sac, crack n waxes, moisturizers, man bags, eyebrow pencils and manicures. All on page 1. I mean, really? Wtf? Man-up lads. The gritty reality of the championship commences soon. Pies up north, ambushes in Wolverhampton, the works. Ain't no moisturizer in the world gonna make a difference to your pasty mid-winter faces. Sort it out!

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

What's happening to you lot? on 23:18 - Jun 26 with 4861 viewsMoonshineSteve

Yeah, good point. How many pints you had tonight? I'm on nine, & lager doesn't count cos that's the drinking equivalent of moisturiser.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

What's happening to you lot? on 23:21 - Jun 26 with 4852 viewsjamois

What's happening to you lot? on 23:18 - Jun 26 by MoonshineSteve

Yeah, good point. How many pints you had tonight? I'm on nine, & lager doesn't count cos that's the drinking equivalent of moisturiser.

I've had no pints at all as it's 3:30 on a Friday arvo in Northern California. However, I have had a bong full of sour diesel.

What's happening to you lot? on 01:47 - Jun 27 with 4761 viewsMoonshineSteve

A bong full of sour diesel doesn't sound right. I reckon you're suspicious.

Sort it out.

What's happening to you lot? on 01:51 - Jun 27 with 4758 viewsBushman

What's happening to you lot? on 01:47 - Jun 27 by MoonshineSteve

A bong full of sour diesel doesn't sound right. I reckon you're suspicious.

Sort it out.

What's wrong with Crystal Meth?

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

What's happening to you lot? on 03:53 - Jun 27 with 4722 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Your lips will chap using a bong. I recommend a lavender infused lip balm before bed, it'll help you sleep better as well as keeping your lip supple and crack free.
What's happening to you lot? on 05:07 - Jun 27 with 4705 viewsFredManRave

What's happening to you lot? on 03:53 - Jun 27 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Your lips will chap using a bong. I recommend a lavender infused lip balm before bed, it'll help you sleep better as well as keeping your lip supple and crack free.

I've been married for nearly 10 years, my lips have been crack free for a very long time...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:52 - Jun 27 with 4487 viewsjamois

What's happening to you lot? on 23:18 - Jun 26 by MoonshineSteve

What's happening to you lot? on 08:30 - Jun 28 with 4365 viewsStratfordBoy

You get around a bit jamois, now is California! Listen Matey, if you are coming back to HQ next season don't expect any decent football-related or proper man-talk from your buddy MH, he's really loved up at the moment & the worse exponent of the exfoliating/manicure/spa-day brigade. Fed up of him gazing listlessly into the distance......
Login to get fewer ads

What's happening to you lot? on 11:02 - Jun 28 with 4324 viewsTacticalR

It's man bags at ten paces.

Air hostess clique

What's happening to you lot? on 11:15 - Jun 28 with 4312 viewsjohncharles

What's happening to you lot? on 11:02 - Jun 28 by TacticalR

It's man bags at ten paces.

Love the sock avatar by the way

Strong and stable my arse.

What's happening to you lot? on 13:50 - Jun 28 with 4235 viewsTacticalR

What's happening to you lot? on 11:15 - Jun 28 by johncharles

Love the sock avatar by the way

Thanks Mr. Charles. I picked it up at the boutique when out shopping with Naomi Campbell.

Air hostess clique

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:23 - Jun 28 with 4190 viewsMoonshineSteve

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:52 - Jun 27 by jamois

What?

What's happening to you lot? on 08:41 - Jun 29 with 4031 viewsWokingR

Time we turned the tide and took this site back from the pansies

Nothing better than a monster truck for scaring the bedwetters or making them fill their panty liners

Man bags my @rse !
[Post edited 29 Jun 2015 8:42]
What's happening to you lot? on 09:01 - Jun 29 with 4007 viewsDiscodroids

guilty as charged jamois, i kicked the whole shebang off with my manbag thread , then the lads, being the funseekers that they are, decided to post threads on nail varnish etc etc.

now , im always being informed by the LFW portal , im a racist , sexist, misogynistic man beast who wouldnt look out of place prodding a recently appeared 12 ft black obelisk with my simian digits , so man bags it was. i didnt use the word 'hipster' either, otherwise that upsets some people on here to .

and never, ever take the piss out of ISIS and their choice of sandles... that really makes people blow their fkn stack in an unholy fatwah up the wall

while im waiting for my first appointment at 10.15..im conjuring up images Of joey essex leading the cast of 'the only way is essex ' into bloody armAgeddon..upon isis .. the women kept for the isis diabolical pleasure hives, including nanny pat.
'Arg' To be paraded on al jAzzera in orange overalls castigating the kafFur with light brusing around the face and upper torso.

gema collins to state the case for a caliphate whilst being eaten out 24/7 by the IS livestock.

bobby and harry the gay couple would be tossed to the old women to learn rug making/ plastic gourd making to fund further 'vajazzel 'fundermentalism etc etc

HUZZAH!
[Post edited 29 Jun 2015 9:07]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

What's happening to you lot? on 10:46 - Jun 29 with 3947 viewsTheBlob

What's happening to you lot? on 08:41 - Jun 29 by WokingR

Time we turned the tide and took this site back from the pansies

Nothing better than a monster truck for scaring the bedwetters or making them fill their panty liners

Man bags my @rse !
[Post edited 29 Jun 2015 8:42]

That's a lovely shade of dark blue - wonder what it would look like on fingernails.....maybe some swirly patterns as well.....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024