Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football League Show 12:37 - Aug 23 with 2985 viewsGloucs_R

Much improved now. Championship is first, all the goals, no stupid spinning 1970's league tables....

Still not sure what the obsession is with putting female presenters onto football shows.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Football League Show on 12:40 - Aug 23 with 2951 viewsWeaverQPR

Get rid of the audience and get a presenter with a personality and they've just about got it.

@WeavQPR

Football League Show on 12:46 - Aug 23 with 2920 viewsDoughnut

Yes, drop the backscene mannnequins and the pointless eyecandy and they might just have something worth watching.
Football League Show on 13:06 - Aug 23 with 2829 viewsJonDoeman

Clint was good!

It Is What It Is !!

Football League Show on 14:12 - Aug 23 with 2658 viewsBasingstokeR

I think it seems to be getting better week on week, maybe they're listening to feedback
Football League Show on 14:39 - Aug 23 with 2598 viewsMonahoop

Clint was the only reason I watched the programme last night, plus highlights of our 6 goal thriller. Still complete rubbish though and I doubt I'll be watching it again much in the future.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Football League Show on 16:21 - Aug 23 with 2454 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Am I watching the same show? The set is awful, the audience members standing around a la Top Gear is a dated idea, the female presenter has all the charm of a rag doll and Adam Virgo is more wooden than Pinocchio. The only things going for it are that it's broadcast at 9pm and Steve Claridge is nowhere to be seen.
Football League Show on 17:01 - Aug 23 with 2384 viewsRecoilboss

Sky+ and a fast forward button. A button also activated regularly for MOTD's Sheararse, Savage, Ian Wright!, and the whole host of other monosyllabic halfwits employed since Hansen legged it. "that's shocking punditry."
Football League Show on 17:16 - Aug 23 with 2346 viewsgueRRilla

I thought the show was gone. What channel is it on? I've checked the guide and don't see it on any BBC channels.

Edit: Ah, it's Channel 5.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2015 17:18]
Login to get fewer ads

Football League Show on 17:18 - Aug 23 with 2342 viewsBluce_Ree

First time I've watched it. I thought it was super shit.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Football League Show on 19:54 - Aug 23 with 2131 viewsCHUBBS

Just watched 20 minutes of that shit and no it hasn't improved.
It's Americanization at its worse.
Never again
Football League Show on 21:37 - Aug 23 with 2007 viewspaulparker

Football League Show on 19:54 - Aug 23 by CHUBBS

Just watched 20 minutes of that shit and no it hasn't improved.
It's Americanization at its worse.
Never again

It was vvank
I felt like I took 3 acid tabs watching that sh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Football League Show on 22:12 - Aug 23 with 1930 viewsDorse

Adam Virgo is quite possibly the only person that could make Steve Claridge look witty and insightful. They might as well have H from Steps, the ghost of Mollie Sugden or that bloke who screams at the traffic, with his sellotaped NHS glasses, tartan bomber jacket and urine-stained, bri-nylon flares that clear his ankles by a good 4 inches.

You can actually see the life slowly draining from the eyes of the presenters as they are forced to feign enthusiasm for some mid-table, Northern sh!thole versus some West Country attempt at joining the twentieth century that wasn't helped by a town planner having a fit one Friday afternoon.

And yet they keep shamelessly grinding away, rictus grins fixed, like a pair of world weary strippers who long since stopped calling it 'exotic dancing' and know that this is it.

As for the audience? Did you see the two young ladies they got to 'model' (FFS!) the teams shirts with the charity logos? Check it out - the one on the left's face says it all. It's like a fcuking hostage video. I think they must dispose of the audience in a skip at the end after their collective will to live is slowly sucked out by the psychic vampires at Channel 5.

Other than that, the highlights were alright.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024