Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The fantastic four 17:07 - Aug 29 with 4228 viewsBromleyHoop

I think our front four are a very exciting proposition with the midfield 3 interchanging. It would be typical Rangers to lose 50% of them in the next few days. Is it too much to hope that Austin and Phillips realise they're at the start of a memorable season and decide to stay and create something beautiful?

Poll: Who is your player of the season

The fantastic four on 17:11 - Aug 29 with 4162 viewsBlackCrowe

Yes.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

The fantastic four on 17:19 - Aug 29 with 4077 viewsDylanP

No, not too much to ask. Just keep a firm grasp on those rose-tinted glasses. They make the world look much better anyhow. Imagine a season where we actually win games and play fun football.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 17:20]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

The fantastic four on 17:29 - Aug 29 with 4010 viewsrsonist

Even if they do end up leaving I'm glad at least that Ramsey has used them to make a good case for the sort of football he's after.

Waters will get choppy again and patience will be required but on the plus side there's still Mackie, Gladwin, possibly Fer, probably a loan striker to come in. And a bit of wedge to plan with hopefully.
The fantastic four on 17:34 - Aug 29 with 3957 viewskysersosaqpr

The fantastic four on 17:29 - Aug 29 by rsonist

Even if they do end up leaving I'm glad at least that Ramsey has used them to make a good case for the sort of football he's after.

Waters will get choppy again and patience will be required but on the plus side there's still Mackie, Gladwin, possibly Fer, probably a loan striker to come in. And a bit of wedge to plan with hopefully.

And toszer(spelling??) and Sandro.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

The fantastic four on 18:10 - Aug 29 with 3852 viewsGetMeRangers

The fantastic four on 17:29 - Aug 29 by rsonist

If they dont go, I struggle to see how they will get in the side, given that maintaining a winning formula seems to be the road to success in this divison. Didnt Burnley go up with using something like only 14 players
The fantastic four on 18:55 - Aug 29 with 3665 viewsrichranger

and Mackie to return....
The fantastic four on 20:34 - Aug 29 with 3501 viewsBromleyHoop

The fantastic four on 18:55 - Aug 29 by richranger

and Mackie to return....

Much as we all love Jamie for his work rate and never say die attitude, he's not in the same bracket as Luongo, Phillips or Chery in terms of attacking threat and quality. I just get a sense that those three and Charlie up front could be, if they stay together, something really special.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

The fantastic four on 20:45 - Aug 29 with 3470 viewsWatfordR

The fantastic four on 20:34 - Aug 29 by BromleyHoop

Much as we all love Jamie for his work rate and never say die attitude, he's not in the same bracket as Luongo, Phillips or Chery in terms of attacking threat and quality. I just get a sense that those three and Charlie up front could be, if they stay together, something really special.

If Austin and Phillips are still here come Tuesday, we will have the best attacking force in this division. By miles. And for the first time that I can remember since the 70s, we will have a team likely to outscore any team in our division any time we play.

Potentially, a sea change in our club's attitude to the way it plays football and approaches matches. Really really exciting and scary few days coming up..
Login to get fewer ads

The fantastic four on 21:07 - Aug 29 with 3395 viewsrichranger

The fantastic four on 20:34 - Aug 29 by BromleyHoop

agreed. At present, Mackie wouldn't get into the team. But can't see charlie and Phillips staying
The fantastic four on 21:14 - Aug 29 with 3372 viewsHooparoo

Did anyone think that Charlie looked like he was saying bye bye?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

The fantastic four on 21:25 - Aug 29 with 3331 viewsdavman

The fantastic four on 21:14 - Aug 29 by Hooparoo

Yep. Me.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The fantastic four on 21:31 - Aug 29 with 3307 viewsHooparoo

The fantastic four on 21:25 - Aug 29 by davman

Yep. Me.

Bugger!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

The fantastic four on 21:39 - Aug 29 with 3275 viewsqueensparker

It's a nice thought, but that was Charlie and Matt's last game for QPR. They're going, it's just how much we get at this stage. Every single message from the club has made it crystal clear, which at least is better than last season's inexplicable head in the sand belief that Remy would stick around.

At least we've banked a few points while they're still around.

Just hope we're not pinning our centre forward hopes for the season on an industrial German Mick Harford and Mackie.
The fantastic four on 21:48 - Aug 29 with 3240 viewswombat

The fantastic four on 21:39 - Aug 29 by queensparker

It's a nice thought, but that was Charlie and Matt's last game for QPR. They're going, it's just how much we get at this stage. Every single message from the club has made it crystal clear, which at least is better than last season's inexplicable head in the sand belief that Remy would stick around.

At least we've banked a few points while they're still around.

Just hope we're not pinning our centre forward hopes for the season on an industrial German Mick Harford and Mackie.

My guess would be when Charlie goes they go for Hooper on loan if Phillips goes the lads from boro to replace him

Poll: which is your favouite foot

The fantastic four on 22:00 - Aug 29 with 3181 viewsMedwayR

The fantastic four on 21:48 - Aug 29 by wombat

My guess would be when Charlie goes they go for Hooper on loan if Phillips goes the lads from boro to replace him

I've never been convinced about Adomah, although being a QPR fan will score him brownie points. The lad Byrne from Swindon has looked very lively from what I've seen of him, he may also be a good option if Phillips is sold.

Replacing Charlie will be a far bigger challenge.

Poll: Who’s better?

The fantastic four on 22:10 - Aug 29 with 3146 viewsrsonist

The fantastic four on 22:00 - Aug 29 by MedwayR

I've never been convinced about Adomah, although being a QPR fan will score him brownie points. The lad Byrne from Swindon has looked very lively from what I've seen of him, he may also be a good option if Phillips is sold.

Replacing Charlie will be a far bigger challenge.

Agree about Adomah, the deal is obviously there to be done I suppose but I reckon there's better options around for far less than what Boro would want. Think I read that Byrne is in the last year of his contract and is available for under a mil?

Also Barnet have a young player Andy Yiadom who's very similar to Adomah actually...
The fantastic four on 22:13 - Aug 29 with 3131 viewsOldPedro

The fantastic four on 21:14 - Aug 29 by Hooparoo

Yes - though Charlie and Rob Green were saying goodbye to the fans

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

The fantastic four on 23:48 - Aug 29 with 2980 viewsGetMeRangers

The fantastic four on 22:13 - Aug 29 by OldPedro

Yes - though Charlie and Rob Green were saying goodbye to the fans

Rob Green did the same at Wolves. If he did so again today, i suspect it is, in part, so that they do say goodbye as this is any player's last chance to

Charlie will be gone. Not so sure about Greeno
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024