Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Berahino 19:16 - Sep 1 with 5037 viewsPhil_S

West Brom strikers don't get on that well in the transfer window do they?

Berahino on 19:19 - Sep 1 with 2688 viewsOldjack

he can be sued for that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Berahino on 19:23 - Sep 1 with 2666 viewsCooperman

Berahino on 19:19 - Sep 1 by Oldjack

he can be sued for that

Yeah, we haven't heard the last of this.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Berahino on 19:26 - Sep 1 with 2650 viewsJackanapes

Berahino on 19:19 - Sep 1 by Oldjack

he can be sued for that

He can be sued for omitting the word "for" from a tweet? I didnt know Warwick had been put in legal charge of the Internet.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 19:26]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Berahino on 19:27 - Sep 1 with 2632 viewsPhil_S

Berahino on 19:26 - Sep 1 by Jackanapes

He can be sued for omitting the word "for" from a tweet? I didnt know Warwick had been put in legal charge of the Internet.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 19:26]

It was passed in legislation two weeks ago
Berahino on 19:42 - Sep 1 with 2579 viewsScoobyWho

I'm not sure he can be sued for it, as he hasn't stated anything directly inflammatory, but he has lost two weeks wages, he must be gutted 😂

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Berahino on 20:00 - Sep 1 with 2525 viewsSwansNZ

“Professional” footballers eh! They have a contract to a club, but when it suits them, decide they don’t want it — well, don’t sign the fecker in the first place, get a real job!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Berahino on 20:06 - Sep 1 with 2500 viewsScoobyWho

Berahino on 20:00 - Sep 1 by SwansNZ

“Professional” footballers eh! They have a contract to a club, but when it suits them, decide they don’t want it — well, don’t sign the fecker in the first place, get a real job!

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Berahino on 20:38 - Sep 1 with 2441 viewsperchrockjack

Could be a football suicide note

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Berahino on 20:46 - Sep 1 with 2414 viewsmonmouth

Wubba will give in and play him. Probably chuck him more wedge and promise him a move in the summer/January. Peace has already started making cooing noises.

I wish they wouldn't. I wish they'd plonk him in the U21 for the rest of his contract, and I wish the FA would fine spurs and his agent and him for their dickplay, but he's worth too much to them. It would be like keeping a porsche in the garage until it was worth nowt.

'how the club has treated me'. Spoilt turd.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Berahino on 20:58 - Sep 1 with 2374 viewsdobjack2

Never play him at what? chess? poker? or does one of the players have to dress as jeremy peace at the christmas party and berahino doesnt want to do it?
Berahino on 21:39 - Sep 1 with 2299 viewsblueytheblue

Berahino on 20:00 - Sep 1 by SwansNZ

That argument cuts both ways. Teams are happy enough to get rid of players as they see fit; turn down a move and you get dumped training with the kids...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Berahino on 21:47 - Sep 1 with 2270 viewsPhil_S

Players (and the representatives of players) control football and have done for years

The representatives are usually leeches who smell a good payday for themselves - you have a Premier League star on your books you only ever need one good deal
Berahino on 21:47 - Sep 1 with 2270 viewsSwansNZ

Berahino on 21:39 - Sep 1 by blueytheblue

That argument cuts both ways. Teams are happy enough to get rid of players as they see fit; turn down a move and you get dumped training with the kids...

Nope - the club also has to fulfil its the contract to the player — even if they don’t play him in the first team squad, he’ll get full pay.

Berahino on 21:50 - Sep 1 with 2257 viewsjack247

That just doesn't make sense. Is it something to do with a twitter character restriction, or has he just got upset about not getting his move and typed half a sentence out? Is he tagging Jeremy Peace in his message?
Berahino on 21:51 - Sep 1 with 2247 viewsDr_Winston

Berahino on 21:47 - Sep 1 by Phil_S

Players (and the representatives of players) control football and have done for years

The representatives are usually leeches who smell a good payday for themselves - you have a Premier League star on your books you only ever need one good deal

I do have a chuckle at the claims that he's been "badly advised". Seems that there are still people out there who think that players work for agents and not the other way around.

The way they're carrying on you'd swear that his agent was his appointee and legal guardian instead of the man employed to get him more money.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Berahino on 21:55 - Sep 1 with 2223 viewsPhil_S

Berahino on 21:51 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

I do have a chuckle at the claims that he's been "badly advised". Seems that there are still people out there who think that players work for agents and not the other way around.

The way they're carrying on you'd swear that his agent was his appointee and legal guardian instead of the man employed to get him more money.

Berahino will have been badly advised somewhere in all of this

Not all the fault will lie there but I've seen too much of this first hand and there are a massive number of Premier League players who are unable to think for themselves on anything
Berahino on 21:55 - Sep 1 with 2219 viewsSwansNZ

Berahino on 21:51 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

Some players are thick a bat sh1t mind

Berahino on 21:57 - Sep 1 with 2214 viewsDr_Winston

Berahino on 21:55 - Sep 1 by SwansNZ

Some players are thick a bat sh1t mind

No doubt, but I suspect they're still capable of deciding for themselves that they could earn a lot more money by moving from West Brom to Spurs and would quite like to do it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Berahino on 21:57 - Sep 1 with 2214 viewsblueytheblue

Berahino on 21:47 - Sep 1 by SwansNZ

Nope - the club also has to fulfil its the contract to the player — even if they don’t play him in the first team squad, he’ll get full pay.

And pay isn't everything.

Training with the kids, you get no game time. Meaning you're nowhere near match fit. That in turn lessens your short term value to potential purchasers, not to mention being deemed not good enough to play hardly promotes a positive mentality.

Even so, I thought plenty of people were pro withdrawal of labour as a means to an end?

EDIT: And with regards to pay... people have no idea what is in his contract. If bonuses ( appearance money, assist bonuses, goal bonuses etc ) play a large part of total overall pay then not playing that player can lower that players' income.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 21:58]

Berahino on 22:00 - Sep 1 with 2197 viewsSwansNZ

Berahino on 21:57 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

No doubt, but I suspect they're still capable of deciding for themselves that they could earn a lot more money by moving from West Brom to Spurs and would quite like to do it.

Of course, you can’t blame a player wanting a move. You can blame him from making public his feelings about his employers, who will not change in the next 4 months at least.

Berahino on 22:01 - Sep 1 with 2190 viewsPhil_S

Berahino on 21:57 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

That bit probably isn't the bit that's been badly advised though - that's more a statement of fact (although of course nobody knows it to be a fact)
Berahino on 22:09 - Sep 1 with 2163 viewsSwansNZ

Berahino on 21:57 - Sep 1 by blueytheblue

And pay isn't everything.

Training with the kids, you get no game time. Meaning you're nowhere near match fit. That in turn lessens your short term value to potential purchasers, not to mention being deemed not good enough to play hardly promotes a positive mentality.

Even so, I thought plenty of people were pro withdrawal of labour as a means to an end?

EDIT: And with regards to pay... people have no idea what is in his contract. If bonuses ( appearance money, assist bonuses, goal bonuses etc ) play a large part of total overall pay then not playing that player can lower that players' income.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 21:58]

Surely a bonus is a “bonus” — not as if it’s a guaranteed income, and I doubt any good Premier League player will be that poor that they rely on the bonus.

But no, pay is not everything, but here we have a player who is playing week in week out in the Premier League, it’s not as if he is currently not being picked. Spurs are unlikely to win anything, so I’d suggest pay is a large pay of him wanting a move. I don’t blame anyone wanting a move, but he has a contract to WBA, so he should shut the feck up and get on with the business of playing, and maybe in January or next year, he’ll get his move.

Berahino on 22:24 - Sep 1 with 2119 viewsRancid

Berahino's a bit of a tw*t in all fairness.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 22:25]
Berahino on 22:31 - Sep 1 with 2087 viewsblueytheblue

Berahino on 22:09 - Sep 1 by SwansNZ

Surely a bonus is a “bonus” — not as if it’s a guaranteed income, and I doubt any good Premier League player will be that poor that they rely on the bonus.

But no, pay is not everything, but here we have a player who is playing week in week out in the Premier League, it’s not as if he is currently not being picked. Spurs are unlikely to win anything, so I’d suggest pay is a large pay of him wanting a move. I don’t blame anyone wanting a move, but he has a contract to WBA, so he should shut the feck up and get on with the business of playing, and maybe in January or next year, he’ll get his move.

Again, depends what the bonus is. Appearance bonuses, sure. It's not the point about being poor, it's about the point a club can arbitrarily freeze you out, costing you the ability to achieve that bonus.

Spurs are a bigger club than West Brom, with better players. Given Berahino can't be that far away from pushing for an England place playing with better quality players would also be an attractive pull irrespective of pay. Remember Caulker came to us, knowing he'd be a regular hoping to get that England place...

With his reaction to Peace, face value Berahino looks like a petulant child. Problem is, we don't know what had been said to Berahino. If WBA and Peace indicated they'd do their best to smooth out the deal then reneged on that, hard to criticise Berahino for his reaction.

Berahino on 00:11 - Sep 2 with 1983 viewsNookiejack

Isn't the problem here Levy just offering to pay the fee over next few years - thinking WBA were backed into a corner but Peace having none of it - as want sure when he would receive the money (Good for him).

Levy is addicted to the deal and associated negotitiations. He lools like he has cocked up this big time - as Spurs look very short in striking department of squad - especially with Kane currently off form.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024