Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No MOTM this week!!! 14:47 - Sep 12 with 2252 viewseghamranger

All awful. Don't think anyone had a decent game. Nuff said!!
No MOTM this week!!! on 15:01 - Sep 12 with 2235 viewsBushman

The Chief

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

No MOTM this week!!! on 15:06 - Sep 12 with 2223 views2Thomas2Bowles

8 CA for his goal, no assist.. no service at all
The rest, 5 or below

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

No MOTM this week!!! on 15:13 - Sep 12 with 2200 viewsCHUBBS

Luongo was class today.
God only knows why he was taken off for Smithies.
Konchesky had a really good game also.
the rest were a mixed bag from average to poor.
Nedum played well but the bouncing back pass was terrible.
Ah bollox we really threw that away.
No MOTM this week!!! on 15:13 - Sep 12 with 2200 viewsgobbles

Thought Chery and Perch did well. Phillips was very poor
No MOTM this week!!! on 15:19 - Sep 12 with 2159 viewsDiscodroids

Karl Henry .Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him,and called him a fu ck useless c unt. and all the football tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Amen.

If a comet is to destroy the earth on the 23rd of september, at least i can take comfort it will obliterate Karl henry as well as myself.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

No MOTM this week!!! on 15:25 - Sep 12 with 2138 viewsRType

Luongo for me. Looked sharp, maybe as a result of having played 2 competitive games in the last fortnight. Also thought angela looked good till he went off. An upgrade in hall for sure
No MOTM this week!!! on 15:31 - Sep 12 with 2125 viewsPunteR

Luongo . Class player,works his socks off.
I thought Konchesky played well.
Green was having a good game until his brain fart.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

No MOTM this week!!! on 15:50 - Sep 12 with 2084 viewsHayesender

No MOTM this week!!! on 15:19 - Sep 12 by Discodroids

Karl Henry .Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him,and called him a fu ck useless c unt. and all the football tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Amen.

If a comet is to destroy the earth on the 23rd of september, at least i can take comfort it will obliterate Karl henry as well as myself.

This has made me proper

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

No MOTM this week!!! on 15:56 - Sep 12 with 2062 viewsLowerloftLad

Was going to go Wednesday listened to the game on the radio think I will save the £30.00 thanks lol

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

No MOTM this week!!! on 16:04 - Sep 12 with 2037 viewsJonDoeman

Luongo was our best player.

It Is What It Is !!

No MOTM this week!!! on 16:36 - Sep 12 with 1974 viewspaulparker

No MOTM this week!!! on 16:04 - Sep 12 by JonDoeman

Luongo was our best player.

yeah and that div Ramsey took him off

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

No MOTM this week!!! on 16:37 - Sep 12 with 1963 viewsHollowayRanger

Green 0 put of ten 1st mistake cost us a goal 2nd the match
perch 5 don't like the way he dives in red card waiting to happen
Onuoha 5 not a captains performance and terrible backpass
Angella 6 looked good MORE PLEASE
Konchesky 6 SOLID MY MOTM
Henry 5 does basics never more
Tözsér 5 didn't see anything special
Phillips 2 might as well have been swp out there
Luongo 5 nothing special
Chery 5 tried 2nd half but red card finished us
Austin 6 did he job got a goal apart from that not really involved

subs
hall looked at fault for 2nd goal
smithers 5 flapped and let a soft one in
Goodwin 4 game changer????really ????

ramsey 4

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

No MOTM this week!!! on 17:12 - Sep 12 with 1915 viewsTopCat34

Luongo was best player on the pitch in the first half IMO
No MOTM this week!!! on 17:22 - Sep 12 with 1886 viewsBoroughQPR

I think Luongo had a half decent game.
Cherry when he was on the ball was quite good but forest closed us down very well. Our breaking play at times was the best I've seen at qpr since olly but to be honest imo forest had a game plan of playing g zonel and they did that bloody well.

We need a plan B because now we've let the whole nation show how we want to play if other teams play like that we will end up having stalemates more than wins.
The Green sending off did not help that I blame my wife from walking into the house but I still have hope.

From what I saw on sky Henry played well. He made forest pass sideways and backwards and broke up their play most of the game, I don't understand all the Henry hate because he is playing in the middle to break up play and he did that very well for most of the game.
No MOTM this week!!! on 17:24 - Sep 12 with 1884 viewsBlue_Castello

No MOTM this week!!! on 17:12 - Sep 12 by TopCat34

Luongo was best player on the pitch in the first half IMO

Wow - there's people who can't see that Luongo was total class in the game, worked his socks off and should never have been taken off.
No MOTM this week!!! on 17:44 - Sep 12 with 1856 viewsjohnhoop

No MOTM this week!!! on 17:22 - Sep 12 by BoroughQPR

I think Luongo had a half decent game.
Cherry when he was on the ball was quite good but forest closed us down very well. Our breaking play at times was the best I've seen at qpr since olly but to be honest imo forest had a game plan of playing g zonel and they did that bloody well.

We need a plan B because now we've let the whole nation show how we want to play if other teams play like that we will end up having stalemates more than wins.
The Green sending off did not help that I blame my wife from walking into the house but I still have hope.

From what I saw on sky Henry played well. He made forest pass sideways and backwards and broke up their play most of the game, I don't understand all the Henry hate because he is playing in the middle to break up play and he did that very well for most of the game.

Unfortunately for the most part it was our play he was breaking up.i just don't get this"doing a job", holding player" myth. For the most part he just runs around following the ball and rarely seems to win it. When he does receive it he kills the momentum of any movet in which he's involved.
I don't want him publicly executed like Disco. I just don't want him anywhere near the team.
And Luongo was head and shoulders above anybody else for us today.
No MOTM this week!!! on 17:45 - Sep 12 with 1852 viewsWilloW4

No MOTM this week!!! on 17:24 - Sep 12 by Blue_Castello

Wow - there's people who can't see that Luongo was total class in the game, worked his socks off and should never have been taken off.

Luongo was my motm....taken off apparently cos of all of his travelling with the Ozzie team... Surely could have done another 30 mins?... As for Henry..? Ramsey seems to like him..but the popular consensus at the R's is no Ta. No more...we've got better than him.
No MOTM this week!!! on 17:48 - Sep 12 with 1848 viewsjohncharles

I'd give it to Konchesky. He worked harder as some others gave up.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2015 17:52]

Strong and stable my arse.

No MOTM this week!!! on 17:50 - Sep 12 with 1840 viewsjonno

No MOTM this week!!! on 17:48 - Sep 12 by johncharles

Agree. Konchesky had a very good game.
No MOTM this week!!! on 17:59 - Sep 12 with 1829 viewsBoroughQPR

No MOTM this week!!! on 17:48 - Sep 12 by johncharles

I'd have to agree konchesky for me was quality today miles about anyone (apart from chief) chief and Paul were our main bright spark in our own half.

Luongo had moments and was good going forward but end product and brain was shabby. Rather than do an easy pass he'd run into players or shoot having no chance.

To pick a MOM today is like picking your favourite child when they've both been bad. You know they both can be good and you blame things on the sugar and excitement (being in front of sky).

It wasn't great but it had it's moments. We should have done better but I guess our sky course continues. Our main fault was not uterlising our best asset Matey Phillips and Green being sent off.

We played well from the back when we could but forest played well. It wasn't a case of us being bad we were just nullified when we tried to play our game. Hats off to Dougie and his lads. We need to dust our selves off and concentrate on the next game against Blackburn.
No MOTM this week!!! on 18:02 - Sep 12 with 1823 viewsMancR

Thought koncheskey was very solid and sensible and enjoyed louongo's efforts too. But Phillips, omg that was so poor. To think west from neasrtly gave us big bucks, as poor as SWP or toilet- utter rubbish
No MOTM this week!!! on 18:09 - Sep 12 with 1815 viewsvegasranger

Luongo had a very good game as did Konchelsky. Lots of possession, very little to show for it. Looked comfortable at 1-0 but really didn't pose a very average Forest side many problems.
No MOTM this week!!! on 18:13 - Sep 12 with 1806 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Konchesky looked good today so did Ned until that back pass but an international keeper should do better. It's the sort of f'k up I used to make.

Then again everyone's human and makes mistakes.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024