Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bircham sacked 10:33 - Sep 21 with 4115 viewsLblock

He's been shown the door by Chicago Fire. I didn't even realise he was over there?

A mere coincidence I thought of him this very morning that the Bentford tickets were procured

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bircham sacked on 10:37 - Sep 21 with 4103 viewsTacticalR

Only went there in February

Marc Bircham leaving Millwall for MLS role with Chicago Fire
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/137923/1761458/mar

Air hostess clique

Bircham sacked on 10:39 - Sep 21 with 4095 viewsnewgolddream

Sorry to hear that news. A true R is Mark and thanks for the vid
Bircham sacked on 14:19 - Sep 21 with 3767 viewsWeaverQPR

If he's of stuck around he would probably be our manager now.

@WeavQPR

Bircham sacked on 15:41 - Sep 21 with 3651 viewsLblock

For his character alone, Birch is a man I'd love to see back at the club along with his side-kick Kevin G

I'm not sure of his coaching creds but badges are merely bits of paper, I mean, I have no coaching badges and most will know what a "fentastic" coach and tactical genius I am.

I'm sure Birch would be revving people up as he loves the hoops like a true fan.

We'll see

Bircham sacked on 15:42 - Sep 21 with 3642 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bircham sacked on 15:41 - Sep 21 by Lblock

For his character alone, Birch is a man I'd love to see back at the club along with his side-kick Kevin G

I'm not sure of his coaching creds but badges are merely bits of paper, I mean, I have no coaching badges and most will know what a "fentastic" coach and tactical genius I am.

I'm sure Birch would be revving people up as he loves the hoops like a true fan.

We'll see

He'd be well out of his depth. More of a yoof coach.

Bare bones.

Bircham sacked on 15:46 - Sep 21 with 3621 viewsLblock

Bircham sacked on 15:42 - Sep 21 by Antti_Heinola

He'd be well out of his depth. More of a yoof coach.

We've got a few of those

Bircham sacked on 15:50 - Sep 21 with 3613 viewsvegasranger

Perhaps he could come back and kick start our youth set up? Has to be more qualified than Paul Hall.
Bircham sacked on 16:49 - Sep 21 with 3511 viewsTacticalR

As long as he's not from Tottenham.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Bircham sacked on 17:41 - Sep 21 with 3403 viewsNorthernr

We'll see

Isn't one of your criticisms of Ramsey that he lacks experience and his a youth coach promoted beyond his station and ability level?
Bircham sacked on 19:00 - Sep 21 with 3301 viewswelwynranger

Bircham sacked on 17:41 - Sep 21 by Northernr

Isn't one of your criticisms of Ramsey that he lacks experience and his a youth coach promoted beyond his station and ability level?

Shocked to hear that. Met his Dad last week . He said he is so happy out there he will never come back to England.
Bircham sacked on 19:27 - Sep 21 with 3249 viewsLblock

Bircham sacked on 17:41 - Sep 21 by Northernr

Yes that is correct

What has that got to do with saying I'd like to see Birch in a backroom role for his passion?
I'm not advocating him for top job and have questioned his coaching qualifications

And to caveat - Benny may end up being a very good Manager / 1st Team Head Coach for us and I truly hope that is the case. It's one hell of a gamble though

Bircham sacked on 20:41 - Sep 21 with 3113 viewsNorthernr

Bircham sacked on 19:27 - Sep 21 by Lblock

Yes that is correct

What has that got to do with saying I'd like to see Birch in a backroom role for his passion?
I'm not advocating him for top job and have questioned his coaching qualifications

And to caveat - Benny may end up being a very good Manager / 1st Team Head Coach for us and I truly hope that is the case. It's one hell of a gamble though

Just seems rather contradictory to hammer Ramsey for lack of experience, but promote the involvement of somebody with far less experience because he might be able to "Rev them up".
Bircham sacked on 21:17 - Sep 21 with 3032 viewsbobby

yes I remember that goal..
splendid celebrations too!
get him back..
not just for the coaching stuff but for the PASSION..
we are a bit light on that commodity with the current regime

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Bircham sacked on 23:09 - Sep 21 with 2885 viewsNorthernr

Bircham sacked on 21:17 - Sep 21 by bobby

yes I remember that goal..
splendid celebrations too!
get him back..
not just for the coaching stuff but for the PASSION..
we are a bit light on that commodity with the current regime

Agree. Ferdinand, Sinton, Impey, Furlong, Hill as captain etc real lack of QPR people and passion, definitely an issue.
Bircham sacked on 23:41 - Sep 21 with 2839 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Was hoping this would never make the board.
We've still got some idiots who want him and Derry to manage us !!

Hes shown he's no good, dont want him back thanks !
Bircham sacked on 00:04 - Sep 22 with 2820 viewsMatch82

Not committed, refuses to get up at 5 am to go to the pub and watch QPR games.

Sorry, did I say not committed? I meant not insane.
Bircham sacked on 00:27 - Sep 24 with 2542 viewsTacticalR

We'll see

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024