Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up 18:02 - Sep 23 with 2662 viewsJames_W12

A group of QPR supporters are having a go at this on Sunday. We're meeting up by the finish funnel in Lammas Park at 830am for a pre-race team photo. If you're an R's fan who's taking part, come and join us.

We also have a page on Facebook where people of all abilities regularly share their running stories and advice:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/QPR.Runners/

Other links:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/QPR_Runners

Strava: https://www.strava.com/clubs/qpr-runners-144818?hl=en-GB

Look forward to seeing you and give us a cheer if you're watching and we go by.
Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 18:18 - Sep 23 with 2639 viewsBklynRanger

A QPR Runners page - they think of everything these days. I might join that for when I finally get round to unemigrating.

Good luck on Sunday. A half marathon is a nice sensible distance.
Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 18:31 - Sep 23 with 2629 viewsFredManRave

Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 18:18 - Sep 23 by BklynRanger

A QPR Runners page - they think of everything these days. I might join that for when I finally get round to unemigrating.

Good luck on Sunday. A half marathon is a nice sensible distance.

Here's a facebook group you should join now BklynR;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/QPR.Immigrants

Seriously good idea the QPR runners group and good luck to all those taking part.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 22:54 - Sep 23 with 2466 viewshamptonhillhoop

I'm doing this on Sunday. God knows why, will try and find you
Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 11:37 - Sep 24 with 2392 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Hammersmith and City Part closure for those who were thinking of going via Hammersmith.....

See you there.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 13:31 - Sep 24 with 2356 viewsrunningman75

Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 11:37 - Sep 24 by Metallica_Hoop

Hammersmith and City Part closure for those who were thinking of going via Hammersmith.....

See you there.

Good luck all I ran the Budapest half marathon a couple of weeks ago. Am training for the Kingston Marathon on 11th October 2015. Hoping for my 3rd sub 4 hour marathon.
Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 13:50 - Sep 24 with 2344 viewsEastR

Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 13:31 - Sep 24 by runningman75

Good luck all I ran the Budapest half marathon a couple of weeks ago. Am training for the Kingston Marathon on 11th October 2015. Hoping for my 3rd sub 4 hour marathon.

nice flat course Runningman (haven't run it but used to do my LSR around that loop when I lived that direction)

River Thames Half (Walton) on the 18th Oct for me

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 17:24 - Sep 24 with 2317 viewsMytch_QPR

Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 13:50 - Sep 24 by EastR

nice flat course Runningman (haven't run it but used to do my LSR around that loop when I lived that direction)

River Thames Half (Walton) on the 18th Oct for me

Hi East,
Is the Walton a trail (towpath) run, or mixed terrain?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 17:59 - Sep 24 with 2299 viewsDorse

My friend ran the Marathon for Help The Heroes. He was doing really well and crossed the line feeling pretty good about his time. Until he saw he got beat by a bloke dressed as a Pepperami.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 18:10 - Sep 24 with 2293 viewsMytch_QPR

Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 17:59 - Sep 24 by Dorse

My friend ran the Marathon for Help The Heroes. He was doing really well and crossed the line feeling pretty good about his time. Until he saw he got beat by a bloke dressed as a Pepperami.

That wasn't a Pepperami, Dorse - I ran in the same race and tripped over a giant jockstrap.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 18:19 - Sep 24 with 2287 viewsWilloW4

Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 18:10 - Sep 24 by Mytch_QPR

That wasn't a Pepperami, Dorse - I ran in the same race and tripped over a giant jockstrap.

A peparami in a jock strap,, consider my mind boggled... Good cause by the QPR runners.. And I'll donate later tonight.
Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 18:22 - Sep 24 with 2282 viewsDorse

Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 18:10 - Sep 24 by Mytch_QPR

When you finished, they didn't know whether to hang a medal on it or feed it a bun...
[Post edited 24 Sep 2015 19:37]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 22:18 - Sep 24 with 2243 viewsJames_W12

If anyone takes part in parkrun, QPR Runners is now an officially recognised club on their system. If you're 'unattached' or simply want to swap, log-in to your parkrun profile and make the change. Be good to see the club name popping up around the country.

http://www.parkrun.org.uk/
Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 10:52 - Sep 25 with 2188 viewsEastR

Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 17:24 - Sep 24 by Mytch_QPR

Hi East,
Is the Walton a trail (towpath) run, or mixed terrain?

Mytch, it's mostly towpath some a bit of road at the start/finish

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 11:22 - Sep 25 with 2180 viewsMytch_QPR

Ealing Half Marathon: QPR Runners meet-up on 10:52 - Sep 25 by EastR

Mytch, it's mostly towpath some a bit of road at the start/finish

Might give that a go - prefer to do trail runs these days, parents live in Weybridge so I could pop in for some lunch after!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024