Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes 21:57 - Nov 4 with 9138 viewsFredManRave

The guy should hang his head in shame. Appaling way to run our club. Hasn't got a clue what he's doing and if anything he's getting worse over time. The guy is just not learning.

Stay away from the club Tony and stop your pathetic QPR related social medial comments while you're at it. It really would be best for everybody involved.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 21:59 - Nov 4 with 5383 viewsDeano19766

Just posted similar. Fully agree. The club will continue to be a mess while that tim nice but dim has anything to do with anything around the club
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:02 - Nov 4 with 5355 viewsshrewranger

+1
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:05 - Nov 4 with 5327 viewsHarbour

yes TF gone through 5 managers in 5 years NW twice MH HR & CR....the idea of stabilising the club seems to have gone out of the window....can we sack the chairman?
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:05 - Nov 4 with 5324 viewsaston_hoop

Indeed. Ridiculous short-termism again. It hasn't worked before and it won't work again until something changes

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:10 - Nov 4 with 5288 viewsWrightUp5hit___

What makes you all think it was Fernandes decision?

Most definitely not his alone, and others on the board far more pragmatic.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:13 - Nov 4 with 5258 viewsw7r

Makes you wish for the prudence Richard Thompson.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:14 - Nov 4 with 5249 viewssevenhoop

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:10 - Nov 4 by WrightUp5hit___

The biggest error was ignoring a bloke 5 minutes up the road who had a track record at this very level. She amazes me and pisses me off
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:22 - Nov 4 with 5195 viewscarlh5266

"I've always wanted to be involved in football and the appeal of a London club like QPR was too good an opportunity to turn down," Fernandes said. "QPR is a raw diamond and hopefully I can contribute into turning it into a diamond. I want the fans to be proud of what we're doing and be involved as much as we can."
Login to get fewer ads

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:23 - Nov 4 with 5189 viewsBlue_Castello

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:10 - Nov 4 by WrightUp5hit___

Agreed - Can we not assume that The BOARD made the decision NOT Fernandes on his own, Fernandes is only co-chairman now, we're continually told on here that Rubén is now calling the shots.

Still now Ramsey's gone I guess we need somebody else to continually moan about, as far as I can see Fernandes is far too busy with Air Asia at the moment and he's relying on Ferdinand and Hoos to run the club.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 22:27]
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:26 - Nov 4 with 5174 viewsBrightonhoop

bRIATORES REVOLVING DOOR IS BACK.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:29 - Nov 4 with 5149 viewsessextaxiboy

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:23 - Nov 4 by Blue_Castello

Agreed - Can we not assume that The BOARD made the decision NOT Fernandes on his own, Fernandes is only co-chairman now, we're continually told on here that Rubén is now calling the shots.

Still now Ramsey's gone I guess we need somebody else to continually moan about, as far as I can see Fernandes is far too busy with Air Asia at the moment and he's relying on Ferdinand and Hoos to run the club.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 22:27]

When he came back and started tweeting again he stoked the pressure up .

Spineless Cnt
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:39 - Nov 4 with 5121 viewsBlue_Castello

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:29 - Nov 4 by essextaxiboy

Spineless Cnt

Have to say I am finding this quite amazing this evening, it certainly appeared from reading this message board that a very high percentage of fans wanted Ramsey sacked.

I'm not making excuses for some of Fernandes decisions but I don't think this evenings decision was his alone, I'm convinced that Bhatia wanted Warnock back as he hired him first time round, we will never know who made the decision but isn't Rubén now the main man.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 22:40]
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:39 - Nov 4 with 5106 viewsSimonJames

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:29 - Nov 4 by essextaxiboy

Spineless Cnt

Exactly. The man is a complete fcukwit!

100% of people who drink water will die.

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:42 - Nov 4 with 5088 viewsconnell10

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:39 - Nov 4 by Blue_Castello

Have to say I am finding this quite amazing this evening, it certainly appeared from reading this message board that a very high percentage of fans wanted Ramsey sacked.

I'm not making excuses for some of Fernandes decisions but I don't think this evenings decision was his alone, I'm convinced that Bhatia wanted Warnock back as he hired him first time round, we will never know who made the decision but isn't Rubén now the main man.

Quite right as ive stated the whole lot should sell up and fock off out of our club, Clueless to a man!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:48 - Nov 4 with 5051 viewsLblock

Get Amit's hand back on the tiller!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:51 - Nov 4 with 5035 viewsFredManRave

Fwiw, I didn't want Ramsey sacked,

As for Fernandes, I could have actually written the original post 3 months ago, 6 months ago 12 months ago etc etc.

My problem with him and this present situation is that he is the cochairman that is happy to mouth off on social media about consolidation etc etc and then 2 months into the season completely change that with his promotion/Premier League tweets putting a huge and as we now know impossible job for Ramsey.

We're in 13th place in the table with a 5-4-6 record. At the start at the season and with Tonys words echoing in our ears that's not sackable. But after Tonys and Les' it has to be said opinions were updated Ramsey never stood a chance.

I just can't stand his consistently erratic, immature and irresponsible diatribes. I am embarassed for him, not that he'll give a shít obviously.

I've got the Power.

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:51 - Nov 4 with 5032 viewsSimonJames

I think the real issue is that in the nearly 4 years since Sparky was hired each new drama has felt like the owners are just moving the deck chairs around on the Titanic.

100% of people who drink water will die.

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:52 - Nov 4 with 5015 viewsessextaxiboy

How do you know that if you are "convinced "

Happy to be put straight .
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:58 - Nov 4 with 4990 viewsBlue_Castello

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:52 - Nov 4 by essextaxiboy

How do you know that if you are "convinced "

Happy to be put straight .

Well mon ami it's very similar to you putting forward options as to possible scenarios in the past, my guess is that Bhatia had more of an influence in getting Warnock back, he hired him first time round and my guess was not pleased when he made his exit.....
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 23:02 - Nov 4 with 4973 viewsessextaxiboy

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:58 - Nov 4 by Blue_Castello

Well mon ami it's very similar to you putting forward options as to possible scenarios in the past, my guess is that Bhatia had more of an influence in getting Warnock back, he hired him first time round and my guess was not pleased when he made his exit.....

You will have to remind me? . I am careful to put IMO on every post that is not fact even for games that I attend .

A lesson I learnt on here back in Ollys time .
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 23:07 - Nov 4 with 4953 viewsWallyRanger

Worst owners we've had imo, makes me long for the days of Briatore & Ecclestone, at least they knew when to f*ck off
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 23:12 - Nov 4 with 4920 viewsBrightonhoop

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 23:07 - Nov 4 by WallyRanger

Worst owners we've had imo, makes me long for the days of Briatore & Ecclestone, at least they knew when to f*ck off

Bollx, I'd have Briatore and the poison dwarf back like I'd want the pox.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 23:13 - Nov 4 with 4913 viewsvblockranger

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 23:17 - Nov 4 with 4890 viewsconnell10

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 23:13 - Nov 4 by vblockranger

focking hell , what a bellend!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 02:31 - Nov 5 with 4746 viewsFredManRave

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 23:13 - Nov 4 by vblockranger

Cheers vblock. I'll be using that for my avatar. Very apt.

I've got the Power.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024