Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread 18:51 - Nov 20 with 25538 viewsPhil_S

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:30 - Nov 21 with 2401 viewsCooperman

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:22 - Nov 21 by lidojack

Am I in the minority that thinks it should be the other way around?

I'm with you. He's ahead of KB IMO.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:31 - Nov 21 with 2392 viewsperchrockjack

Gylfi is capable of scoring, so probably why.

Madness

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:33 - Nov 21 with 2381 viewssomersetsimon

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:26 - Nov 21 by ChrisSCFC

Swansea City
01 Fabianski
26 Naughton
27 Bartley
06 Williams
03 Taylor
04 Ki Sung-yueng
07 Britton
10 Ayew
08 Shelvey
15 Routledge
17 Éder
Substitutes
18 Gomis
20 Montero
22 Rangel
23 Sigurdsson
24 Cork
25 Tremmel
33 Fernandez

What?

That team looks like it will set up to dominate the midfield and keep the ball. Back to basics...
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:39 - Nov 21 with 2297 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:31 - Nov 21 by perchrockjack

Gylfi is capable of scoring, so probably why.

Madness

On the naughty step? Should be one of the first names on the sheet at the moment.

Don't get Bartley in front of Amat either. Very big call...
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:41 - Nov 21 with 2265 viewsPozuelosSideys

LOL!

*ding ding* Earth to Monk, what the fck are you doing?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:41 - Nov 21 with 2263 viewsChrisSCFC

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:33 - Nov 21 by somersetsimon

That team looks like it will set up to dominate the midfield and keep the ball. Back to basics...

I'm not particularly disappointed with the inclusions of Leon, Routledge or Eder.

Bartley's name jumped out at me.
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:44 - Nov 21 with 2220 viewslondonlisa2001

Let's hope that we play brilliantly, score 4 and ram negative thoughts back down my throat, but I'm genuinely struggling to understand what formation we are playing where that is the right team?

If the diamond, then who is the 'point'? Ayew? Routs?

If we are setting up as normal, I just can't understand how JJS is a better selection than Siggy.

In fact, I can't understand why Siggy isn't in our team today, whatever the formation. Surely it's not to do with the newspaper stuff?

Rest of it - no idea what's happened to Amat so can't really comment. Also - how is Tremmel back on our bench - what's happened with the other one or is he injured?
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:45 - Nov 21 with 2218 viewsChrisSCFC

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:39 - Nov 21 by WarwickHunt

On the naughty step? Should be one of the first names on the sheet at the moment.

Don't get Bartley in front of Amat either. Very big call...

Doubt it, he didn't even drop Chico for the Cardiff game.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:45 - Nov 21 with 2216 viewsicecoldjack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:41 - Nov 21 by ChrisSCFC

I'm not particularly disappointed with the inclusions of Leon, Routledge or Eder.

Bartley's name jumped out at me.

Me too, also Siggy should be in the team instead of Jonjo.
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:46 - Nov 21 with 2203 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:41 - Nov 21 by PozuelosSideys

LOL!

*ding ding* Earth to Monk, what the fck are you doing?

In the pre-match interview on Sky he said we've been playing quite well, just a few individual errors have cost us...

[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 14:48]
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:48 - Nov 21 with 2192 viewslonglostjack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:28 - Nov 21 by ChrisSCFC

When I did a poll on here 85% preferred Amat to Bartley.

Would trust GM to know who's performing best in training but it is a strange one.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:49 - Nov 21 with 2180 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:28 - Nov 21 by ChrisSCFC

When I did a poll on here 85% preferred Amat to Bartley.

Bartley has almost always been ahead of Amat in Monk's pecking order when both are fit.

Don't know why people are so surprised.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:50 - Nov 21 with 2157 viewsChrisSCFC

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:49 - Nov 21 by Dr_Winston

Bartley has almost always been ahead of Amat in Monk's pecking order when both are fit.

Don't know why people are so surprised.

I'm not surprised.

Garry's the boss.
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:51 - Nov 21 with 2146 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:46 - Nov 21 by WarwickHunt

In the pre-match interview on Sky he said we've been playing quite well, just a few individual errors have cost us...

To be fair that's absolutely true.

It was the error of the individual who ever thought that Gomis, Ayew and Montero were a balanced front three.

[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 14:51]
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:51 - Nov 21 with 2145 viewslovejuicejack

This will be fun
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:53 - Nov 21 with 1948 viewsBlasterJack

Shit or bust team selection there.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:54 - Nov 21 with 1928 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:46 - Nov 21 by WarwickHunt

I noticed that. He kept repeating it also which seems he is trying to convince himself as well as others.

I'm happy with Bartley to be honest. Good physical player who'll give 100% I reckon.

I'd like to see JJS have a go this afternoon. Take some shots on. He's capable as we all know.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 14:58 - Nov 21 with 1885 viewslovejuicejack

Come on Eder son, do the biz please
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:05 - Nov 21 with 1786 viewsunion_jack

4 mins in and we could be 2 down. Defence all over the shop. Air shot from Williams. Hope it improves.

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:07 - Nov 21 with 1753 viewsdeanscfc

This side is worrying... Taylor, Naughton and Bartley ffs.

No siggy, no monterro. Ffs

Eder. Ffs.

Big changes in January needed.
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:12 - Nov 21 with 1627 viewsunion_jack

Oh dear!

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:12 - Nov 21 with 1610 viewsPozuelosSideys

Shambles. Where teh fck is Naughton?

Shambles, what a fcking mess.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:12 - Nov 21 with 1609 viewsslate_dk

shite... I will go and sharpen my sword
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:12 - Nov 21 with 1603 viewsChrisSCFC

Nice defending from Kyle there.
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:12 - Nov 21 with 1585 viewslovejuicejack

Thought I'd give it ten minutes before I made a comment but after two minutes I thought wow defence looking well shaky
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024