Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread 18:51 - Nov 20 with 25540 viewsPhil_S

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:13 - Nov 21 with 2281 viewsWarwickHunt

Bartley...
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:14 - Nov 21 with 2232 viewslovejuicejack

Bartley I mean really, this is why I have zero confidence in monk
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:14 - Nov 21 with 2214 viewslidojack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:12 - Nov 21 by ChrisSCFC

Nice defending from Kyle there.

Completely shit out of the tackle. Monk should have listened to the poll.
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:14 - Nov 21 with 2212 viewsDanWelsh86

He's got to go lads, he's got to go.
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:15 - Nov 21 with 2196 viewsmagicdaps10

We are a team in freefall!!!

Crest of a wave one moment and absolute reality the next, something is needed 110%.

Monk is fighting for his job.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:16 - Nov 21 with 2131 viewsmagicdaps10

There is no way Bartley is a better option than Amant and that in itself has to raise questions about Monk and his standing as manager.

A draw wont even save his bacon today!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:17 - Nov 21 with 2109 viewsunion_jack

How long will it be before Bournemouth fans start taunting Monk with being sacked in the morning. Or our own even?!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:19 - Nov 21 with 2005 viewslovejuicejack

We are awful so far
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:19 - Nov 21 with 1996 viewsperchrockjack

Are we not being negative or realistic.

We seem not to be any sort of prem league team.

Staggering how we ve fallen.

Upset

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:19 - Nov 21 with 1976 viewshobo

Brendan will sort this team out. We have an excellent squad of players, we just need someone who can get them to play the way we know they can
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:20 - Nov 21 with 1945 viewsPozuelosSideys

We are an utter mess defnsively, and no clue going forward.

Tick tock.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:20 - Nov 21 with 1942 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Think this is quite fitting as something needs to change

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:21 - Nov 21 with 1889 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:19 - Nov 21 by perchrockjack

Are we not being negative or realistic.

We seem not to be any sort of prem league team.

Staggering how we ve fallen.

Upset

They say good players don't go bad overnight.

I beg to differ.

The lack of confidence these players are displaying is astounding.

Could have been two then.

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:22 - Nov 21 with 1831 viewsperchrockjack

This is Bournemouth we re playing innit

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:23 - Nov 21 with 1778 viewsskippyjack

Glad i was spewing up last night.. so i didn't venture down.

This could've easily been 3-0

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:24 - Nov 21 with 1754 viewsDanWelsh86

So far I would call this abject performance and embarrassment.

They're just tearing us apart. We've been spared our blushes by the offside flag.
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:25 - Nov 21 with 1663 viewsperchrockjack

I'm not bothered about any monk haters.

I'm just sick and dreading the a field game

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:25 - Nov 21 with 1665 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:24 - Nov 21 by DanWelsh86

So far I would call this abject performance and embarrassment.

They're just tearing us apart. We've been spared our blushes by the offside flag.

The linesman is our extra player - we need him!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:25 - Nov 21 with 1661 viewsAquinas

At least none of us paid any money to go down and watch it!
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:26 - Nov 21 with 1627 viewsunion_jack

Monks face is showing the strain. No confidence at all.

Won't be long now Garry, won't be long.

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:27 - Nov 21 with 1590 viewsTheKirkyLife

I find this very worrying. You know, even if we win this match ultimately I just have the feeling we have to lure Brendan back at any cost. I don't care about what Monk HAS done for this club (which is a hell of a lot) it is what he IS doing now and he is doing terrible now.

#MonkOut
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:27 - Nov 21 with 1579 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:26 - Nov 21 by union_jack

Monks face is showing the strain. No confidence at all.

Won't be long now Garry, won't be long.

Oh FFS

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:27 - Nov 21 with 1572 viewsPozuelosSideys

Shut the door on your way out Garry,

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:27 - Nov 21 with 1566 viewsWarwickHunt

Taxi for Mr. Monk.

Put him out of his misery before Anfield...
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:27 - Nov 21 with 1557 viewsChrisSCFC

We're f#cked.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024