Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread 18:51 - Nov 20 with 25541 viewsPhil_S

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:40 - Nov 21 with 2279 viewshobo

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:39 - Nov 21 by PozuelosSideys

Lol, fabulous dive

yup, we are desperate though and I'll take it
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 21 with 2267 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:39 - Nov 21 by PozuelosSideys

Lol, fabulous dive

Got lucky there!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 21 with 2246 viewsQuakerJack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:29 - Nov 21 by 1983

Monk out he was never the man for the job

You can't say that on here mun, I made that mistake... if he somehow survives and turns it around someone will quote you in a mocking fashion in six months time. That person probably won't have posted at the time tho...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:42 - Nov 21 with 2232 viewsepaul

We've pulled 2 goals back if that doesn't build confidence nothing will

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:43 - Nov 21 with 2195 viewsBlasterJack

Monk out!
Monk in!
The Swansea Hokey Cokey

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:45 - Nov 21 with 2118 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:42 - Nov 21 by epaul

We've pulled 2 goals back if that doesn't build confidence nothing will

Fair play we've pulled it back. But by Christ our defending is atrocious and our desire to make runs beyind the front man have been non existent.

Look at how many of their players look to join in the attacks

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:45 - Nov 21 with 2116 viewsskippyjack

A lump into the box ended up a goal

given a penalty because Ayew tripped himself up..

Garry getting out of jail

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:48 - Nov 21 with 2033 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:45 - Nov 21 by skippyjack

Will need to check replay but I thought ayew had his foot clipped very (very) lightly.

Otherwise he must have missed the memo from Monk about fining any players cheating.

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 21 with 2017 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Let's be totally honest about this

We are fuc king dreadful

Dreadful
Dreadful
Dreadful

The Swansea way has vanished .

Viva Martinez

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 21 with 1981 viewsunion_jack

Williams is having a mare.mand it's showing in his body language.

Even a positive result today will only paper over cracks.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 21 with 1980 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Let's be totally honest about this

We are fuc king dreadful

Dreadful
Dreadful
Dreadful

The Swansea way has vanished .

Viva Martinez

Think i'd rather get him back than Rodgers to be fair.

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 21 with 1974 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:45 - Nov 21 by skippyjack

And why the f*ck are neither ki nor Leon patrolling the space in front of the centre halves

Gosliing is always in acres of space.

Not good enough I'm afraid.cork for Leon methinks

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 21 with 1970 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:45 - Nov 21 by waynekerr55

Fair play we've pulled it back. But by Christ our defending is atrocious and our desire to make runs beyind the front man have been non existent.

Look at how many of their players look to join in the attacks

We were definitely better with chico. I don't care what anyone says. If e was a "liability" then what would this current defence be called? A complete f*cking disaster? And being coached by a man who spent his entire career in defence.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:51 - Nov 21 with 1922 viewsChrisSCFC

Absolutely disgusting first half performance.

Bring Fernandez on now, Bartley will cost us the game.
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 21 with 1915 viewslovejuicejack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 21 by Brynmill_Jack

We were definitely better with chico. I don't care what anyone says. If e was a "liability" then what would this current defence be called? A complete f*cking disaster? And being coached by a man who spent his entire career in defence.

Yeah this, we need a defensive coach to teach Garry
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 21 with 1879 viewsLord_Bony

Garry must be concerned now....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 21 with 1860 viewslovejuicejack

Bartley been terrible, his lack of game time is showing right up
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 21 with 1858 viewsskippyjack

Ki - looks f*cked

Britton - having a mare

Bartley - not good enough

Shelvey - in his unnatural role

any surprises?

Eder and Ayew look lively though.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 21 with 1836 viewsphact0rri

We are lucky that pushing high doesn't seem to be something Bournemouth can carry on all half. They were just manhandling us. But once the fuel tank started to deplete looks we have gotten into the match. Awful start... but good to see us putting in some goals.

I hope we can restructure... but it looks like Garry Monk is not able to energize the players. But the jacks who are in the stands sure can.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 21 with 1827 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Ki needs to come off - a yard off the pace throughout. Either bring on Cork, or drop Shelvey back a bit and bring on Siggy.

Ash is not playing at all well, and he knows he's not which is why he's gone into 'injured warrior' mode.

Rode our luck to get back into this - never a penalty (although on replay I think the one after the shot from Ki earlier was so evens out).

However we win this we just need to win it and go from there.
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 21 with 1773 viewsAquinas

Bournemouth remind me of us in our first PL season. We'd dominate and then find a way to mess it up/decisions go against us.

Hopefully the luck we've had first half makes them think 'oh no, not again' and they collapse because at the moment they are beating us to every 50:50.

Our defence is getting terrorised by King. Didn't he do the same to us when we played Blackburn?

*Just checked.. Bartley got sent off after 7 minutes for fouling King*

With that in mind, what game does Monk think Bartley should make his return? Yep, against the player that destroyed him 10 months ago.
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 21 with 1761 viewsAquinas

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:57 - Nov 21 with 1735 viewsforkbeard

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 21 by Aquinas

I think WIlliams has had far more problems dealing with King than Bartley.
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 15:58 - Nov 21 with 1704 viewsdailew

Nice to see some old posters (especially Danish ones) posting again.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 21 with 1619 viewsphact0rri

I don't know if I recall Bartley actually ever having a good evening.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024