Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread 18:51 - Nov 20 with 25907 viewsPhil_S

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 21 with 1976 viewscurleigh

not to worry lads only Liverpool, Leicester and Man city next can't see us getting anything from them, that leaves us in a real relegation scrap
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 17:00]
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 16:59 - Nov 21 with 1957 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 16:48 - Nov 21 by hobo

Eddie Howe in?

Bielsa?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 16:59 - Nov 21 with 1955 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 21 by ChrisSCFC

As it stands, we're going down.

Without a shadow of a doubt.

Something has to happen because we will not recover as things stand. The only thing is to sack Monk and find a manager who can rally the troops.

And by the way, Vardy and Leicester are getting right on my so-so's!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:00 - Nov 21 with 1909 viewsperchrockjack

Two things stand out.

We really only have gomis as a striker and gylfi should always start.

We ve bought garbage.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:02 - Nov 21 with 1860 viewsmagicdaps10

On paper we have a squad capable of a top half finish, at present they are sleep walking into the relegation zone.

We need to freshen things up, a new manager who can change the style and get us passing the ball and players getting beyond our centre forward and aim to score goals.

Monk has done a terrific job and we will be thankfull but for the sake of our club, we need a change and that change seems to me........the return of Rodgers.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:06 - Nov 21 with 1756 viewsicecoldjack

This hasn't happened over night, it's taken a while for our football identity to erode away so badly that not even Leon looks like he can ply it anymore!

Bournemouth absolutely fookin' shamed us today, with a team of well drilled players, costing a fraction of ours, exactly like us a few years ago indeed.

Monk was a guy given control because he would look after the football ethos, well, in just under 12 months he seems to have completely fookin broken our fine flowing football to the point where its painful trying to watch us pass the ball! Square or backwards or fookin' lump it forward! ffs mun garry sort it out.
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:07 - Nov 21 with 1723 viewslondonlisa2001

Our midfield don't create going forward and don't protect the back 4 when defending.

Ki was a mile off the pace and genuinely seems to be unable to tackle. And JJS, now he is an England 'superstar', spends more time pointing around the pitch for others than running and closing down.

Just not good enough at the moment.

Something has to change. By the way - what a great exhibition of work rate from Bournemouth - shows what we used to have - team spirit and effort is worth at least as much as sheer ability. They were unlucky not to win.
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:08 - Nov 21 with 1699 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:06 - Nov 21 by icecoldjack

This hasn't happened over night, it's taken a while for our football identity to erode away so badly that not even Leon looks like he can ply it anymore!

Bournemouth absolutely fookin' shamed us today, with a team of well drilled players, costing a fraction of ours, exactly like us a few years ago indeed.

Monk was a guy given control because he would look after the football ethos, well, in just under 12 months he seems to have completely fookin broken our fine flowing football to the point where its painful trying to watch us pass the ball! Square or backwards or fookin' lump it forward! ffs mun garry sort it out.

If that's the result of two weeks to get it right, thank f*ck he didn't have three.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:08 - Nov 21 with 1681 viewsdailew

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:02 - Nov 21 by magicdaps10

On paper we have a squad capable of a top half finish, at present they are sleep walking into the relegation zone.

We need to freshen things up, a new manager who can change the style and get us passing the ball and players getting beyond our centre forward and aim to score goals.

Monk has done a terrific job and we will be thankfull but for the sake of our club, we need a change and that change seems to me........the return of Rodgers.

Wouldn't mind a Rodgers return.

Sometimes certain managers fit certain clubs.

Did great for us and left us in a great position financially as well.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:09 - Nov 21 with 1662 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:02 - Nov 21 by magicdaps10

I think we should go foreign again. Spanish suits us best. At this rate I'd take Sousa back but he's moved on to mahoosive things now

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:11 - Nov 21 with 1617 viewsperchrockjack

Seemingly good players are now crap and normally that s down to manager, although quite why we ve bought eder and the French scarlet pimpernel I ll never know.

Utterly spunked money and our league status is at risk ..

Will we stay up Phil S?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:11 - Nov 21 with 1622 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:06 - Nov 21 by icecoldjack

Funny that, it was an "erosion of principles or identity" that got ML the boot and half the spanish players too. Sin in haste repent at leisure eh

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:14 - Nov 21 with 1581 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:11 - Nov 21 by perchrockjack

Seemingly good players are now crap and normally that s down to manager, although quite why we ve bought eder and the French scarlet pimpernel I ll never know.

Will we stay up Phil S?

Can't help wondering over the wisdom of free transfers and massive wages. Bound to create bad feeling in the squad

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:14 - Nov 21 with 1580 viewshobo

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:09 - Nov 21 by Brynmill_Jack

I think we should go foreign again. Spanish suits us best. At this rate I'd take Sousa back but he's moved on to mahoosive things now

I think we should go Danish...
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:16 - Nov 21 with 1529 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:11 - Nov 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Funny that, it was an "erosion of principles or identity" that got ML the boot and half the spanish players too. Sin in haste repent at leisure eh

Anyone else would have been out the door by now.
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:16 - Nov 21 with 1525 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:14 - Nov 21 by hobo

If he hadn't have had that tw*t as an agent he wpuld probably still be here. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Laudrup could have doe great things with us but preferred to keep his loyalty for Mr Tummnus or whatever his name was (I genuinely have forgotten)

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:18 - Nov 21 with 1478 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:16 - Nov 21 by WarwickHunt

Anyone else would have been out the door by now.

Anyone who doesn't think that he's lost the dressing room should be made to watch that on continuous loop...................................

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:20 - Nov 21 with 1466 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:11 - Nov 21 by perchrockjack

Will we stay up Phil S?

Perch, even Phil must be worried now.

Surely?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:20 - Nov 21 with 1464 viewsicecoldjack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:11 - Nov 21 by Brynmill_Jack

That's exactly right.

The real erosion has taken place since Garry thought he was something a bit special, it says everything when he tells Leon he can go because he is 4 th choice, now he is number 1 starter for us! but Leon has been dicked around so much he can't even play his natural game anymore!
He has even made Leon awful at the passing game,some feat there like..
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:22 - Nov 21 with 1436 viewsicecoldjack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:14 - Nov 21 by hobo

Brian Laudrup in ??
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:24 - Nov 21 with 1412 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:18 - Nov 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Anyone who doesn't think that he's lost the dressing room should be made to watch that on continuous loop...................................

There are international laws against torture.
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:25 - Nov 21 with 1399 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:22 - Nov 21 by icecoldjack

Brian Laudrup in ??

We've already had him as manager according to most media reports at the time

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:27 - Nov 21 with 1359 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:09 - Nov 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Tell you what Brynnie, after today, I'd be happy to go for Eddie Howe to be honest. Great team spirit and attacking pass and move.
Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:29 - Nov 21 with 1334 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:27 - Nov 21 by londonlisa2001

Tell you what Brynnie, after today, I'd be happy to go for Eddie Howe to be honest. Great team spirit and attacking pass and move.

Some of our big headed players would consider him not big enough a name though Lis
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 18:49]

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:30 - Nov 21 with 1311 viewslovejuicejack

Swansea City v Bournemouth - Official Match Thread on 17:29 - Nov 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Some of our big headed players would consider him not big enough a name though Lis
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 18:49]

Bi headed, are they con-joined twins
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024