Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester 17:51 - Dec 18 with 3602 viewsDiscodroids

Impossible to split for me.Saturday night for world middleweight title

Billy joe 22 wins from 22 . 12, ko Inc that points win of eubank jnr

Andy lee 34 wins from 37 with only 2 defeats. 24 ko!. formely trained by manny steward who rates lee as one of the best he's ever trained. Now trained by adam booth.

biggest test yet for billy joe. he might JUST do it
[Post edited 18 Dec 2015 17:59]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 18:21 - Dec 18 with 3570 viewsingeminate

I'd go Billy Joe who I think is a level above. Then again I can't remember last time I called a fight right!!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 18:58 - Dec 18 with 3555 viewsdanehoop

Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 18:21 - Dec 18 by ingeminate

I'd go Billy Joe who I think is a level above. Then again I can't remember last time I called a fight right!!

Andy lee. Just think he will have too much experience and power.

Never knowingly understood

Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 19:53 - Dec 18 with 3536 viewsbobby

Can see this going the distance as neither is a concussive puncher.
Lee does have a height/reach advantage and Saunders tired in the later stages against Eubank.
So am betting on Lee by points.
Renewed my Box Nation subscription for this so hope the undercard is decent

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 20:52 - Dec 18 with 3523 viewsDiscodroids

Thought eubank was unlucky to lose the split vs Billy joe. I thought he won it.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 02:04 - Dec 19 with 3460 viewstimcocking

All I know, we've been doing bloody brilliantly in the last few years in the boxing. Gotta be pleased.

We're still tougher than those pesky foreigners.
Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 20:25 - Dec 19 with 3390 viewsDiscodroids

Any clued up gadges out there that would know of a link to this fight?. long shot i know.

Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 20:41 - Dec 19 with 3376 viewsCHUBBS

Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 19:53 - Dec 18 by bobby

Can see this going the distance as neither is a concussive puncher.
Lee does have a height/reach advantage and Saunders tired in the later stages against Eubank.
So am betting on Lee by points.
Renewed my Box Nation subscription for this so hope the undercard is decent

Bobby i think Andy Lee is well known for being a knockout merchant so you might have him mixed up with someone else.

Here you go Disco===
http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/andy-lee-vs-billy-joe-saunders-live-streaming
Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 20:43 - Dec 19 with 3373 viewsDiscodroids

Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 20:41 - Dec 19 by CHUBBS

Bobby i think Andy Lee is well known for being a knockout merchant so you might have him mixed up with someone else.

Here you go Disco===
http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/andy-lee-vs-billy-joe-saunders-live-streaming

thanks chubbs!. you life saver you !

lee has 24 k.o.s ! hands of stone job!

Login to get fewer ads

Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 21:08 - Dec 19 with 3351 viewssupahoopsa

What time does it start?

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 21:53 - Dec 19 with 3308 viewsconnell10

Liam Smith looks the dogs, well impressed with him!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 22:56 - Dec 19 with 3272 viewssupahoopsa

God this is BORING, it's like watching Fury all over again.....they are supposed to be FIGHTING! 9 rounds, a bit of action in #3 after that they seem scared to throw a punch, just flicking out the jab. Come on, you are supposed to want this
[Post edited 19 Dec 2015 23:00]

Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 23:16 - Dec 19 with 3249 viewsingeminate

Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 22:56 - Dec 19 by supahoopsa

God this is BORING, it's like watching Fury all over again.....they are supposed to be FIGHTING! 9 rounds, a bit of action in #3 after that they seem scared to throw a punch, just flicking out the jab. Come on, you are supposed to want this
[Post edited 19 Dec 2015 23:00]

What a stinker

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 23:17 - Dec 19 with 3247 viewssupahoopsa

Dreadful result, BJS didn't deserve that. One good very round and then he just ran away and hardly threw a proper punch for the rest of the fight

Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 23:34 - Dec 19 with 3224 viewsconnell10

Billy Joe Saunders Vs Andy Lee WBO middleweight title in Manchester on 23:17 - Dec 19 by supahoopsa

Dreadful result, BJS didn't deserve that. One good very round and then he just ran away and hardly threw a proper punch for the rest of the fight

nor did the other fighter, fair result imo.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024