Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dineen on twitter 10:51 - Jan 16 with 12482 viewsshandyjack

relegation battlers around us are not strengthening but buying for the sake of it

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dineen on twitter on 10:58 - Jan 16 with 5067 viewsmonmouth

There's some truth in that, but it doesn't mean we don't have to actually strengthen. I don't care what others are doing. WTF are WE doing Leigh.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dineen on twitter on 10:59 - Jan 16 with 5042 viewscostalotta

Phew! The oracle has spoken....again!
Dineen on twitter on 11:01 - Jan 16 with 5022 viewsAngelRangelQS

Dineen on twitter on 10:58 - Jan 16 by monmouth

There's some truth in that, but it doesn't mean we don't have to actually strengthen. I don't care what others are doing. WTF are WE doing Leigh.

"Working hard to make things happen"
Dineen on twitter on 11:01 - Jan 16 with 5010 viewscaerleon_jack

Some would say he has a point.

Sunderland's signings are not proven quality - if anything, N'doye showed last year that he's not got the goals in him to stave off relegation.

Newcastle have spent £12m on a midfielder who is prone to going missing and has had temperament questioned at both previous clubs.

Bournemouth have spent £18m on two Championship strikers.

Insert something witty here

Dineen on twitter on 11:02 - Jan 16 with 4983 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If he's so f***ing clever how are we in this s**t?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Dineen on twitter on 11:03 - Jan 16 with 4977 viewsDewi1jack

This.
And why the fuk are some of board still intent on slagging other clubs off on tw@tter/ face slap etc.
"Man U dugout looks like an old peoples home" or something like that.

You were christened Leigh Dineen, not Dick Head.
FFS stay off social media.
Or try and be a little grown up about life.

Ok. my mistake. Stay off social media

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Dineen on twitter on 11:03 - Jan 16 with 4975 viewstomdickharry

Surely he's not serious,if he is no wonder our balance sheet look a little brittle.
Dineen on twitter on 11:06 - Jan 16 with 4941 viewsmagicdaps10

Buying for the sake!!!!

Its the same as not strengthening in hope!!!

Yep, tell yourself that Leigh and believe it at your own peril...............totally unprofessional to tweet about other clubs.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 11:08]

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Dineen on twitter on 11:07 - Jan 16 with 4933 viewsAngelRangelQS

Thank god we have brought in premier league quality like Eder, Grimes, Tabanou, Montero, Gomis etc
Dineen on twitter on 11:07 - Jan 16 with 4930 viewsJack11

Schoolyard level deflection tactics and propaganda from Dineen - naive if anyone thinks otherwise. Other clubs are buying because they don't want to go down with a whimper, Leigh.
Dineen on twitter on 11:07 - Jan 16 with 4924 viewsdobjack2

The view from the top of the Ivory tower must be very different to the view from down here if that is an accurate tweet that has not been taken out of context.
Dineen on twitter on 11:08 - Jan 16 with 4901 viewsWarwickHunt

Thick c*nt's an embarrassment.
Dineen on twitter on 11:14 - Jan 16 with 4832 viewsmagicdaps10

This as really annoyed me, shows how dull this individual is.

We buy crap ion the summer and look where we are now and then he has the audacity to post this......................they think they are untouchable!

Dineen on twitter on 11:16 - Jan 16 with 4794 viewsshandyjack

leigh dineen ‏@leighdineen 13h13 hours ago

@mark070379 @craigowen15 @marcel1710 @johnvanzweden is it actually strengthening tho. More players to keep happy, not necessarily better
View conversation
0 retweets 0 likes

@ghstorer @craigowen15 @marcel1710 @johnvanzweden yep. Bmouth 3 strikers when personally i think they need a defender. Each to their own
View conversation
0 retweets 1 like

he also suggests that he's not sure Doumbia is eligable for a work permit and thought journalist would check before they reported stuff.
I'd have thought playing in Italy would mean he had an EU work permit?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dineen on twitter on 11:20 - Jan 16 with 4755 viewsmagicdaps10

So he knows what Bournemouth needed but its quite obvious he does not have a clue what his own club need.

He is a fuucking idiot!

Dineen on twitter on 11:22 - Jan 16 with 4728 viewsmax936

Dineen on twitter on 11:02 - Jan 16 by Joe_bradshaw

If he's so f***ing clever how are we in this s**t?

There's no fuking money to spend its getting even more obvious, we're getting deadwood off the books to lessen the burden on wages.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 11:53]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dineen on twitter on 11:27 - Jan 16 with 4678 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The fact that Leigh Dineen is on twitter posting about this subject in this way underlines the level of understanding and professionalism the board are showing.

We do not have the leadership required right now illustrated by Huw's crass stupidity in saying no one wants to come to Swansea.

David Brent at his fcuking best.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Dineen on twitter on 11:35 - Jan 16 with 4610 viewsdobjack2

Are we still insisting on relegation clauses in contracts, if so we may have a few problems persuading players to join.
Dineen on twitter on 11:40 - Jan 16 with 4553 viewsmax936

Dineen on twitter on 11:16 - Jan 16 by shandyjack

@mark070379 @craigowen15 @marcel1710 @johnvanzweden is it actually strengthening tho. More players to keep happy, not necessarily better
View conversation
0 retweets 0 likes

@ghstorer @craigowen15 @marcel1710 @johnvanzweden yep. Bmouth 3 strikers when personally i think they need a defender. Each to their own
View conversation
0 retweets 1 like

he also suggests that he's not sure Doumbia is eligable for a work permit and thought journalist would check before they reported stuff.
I'd have thought playing in Italy would mean he had an EU work permit?

Reading between the lines or my cynical mind suggests, the reasons for getting rid of the deadwood, is related to us calling back some of the loanees we sent out, to come back as cover, while trying to keep the teams stronger players, until it becomes apparent that all is lost, then we'll play those loanees in preparation for the championship. fuking hell I hope I'm wrong shocking thoughts.

Dineen on twitter on 11:42 - Jan 16 with 4537 viewspremierjack

Dineen on twitter on 11:35 - Jan 16 by dobjack2

Are we still insisting on relegation clauses in contracts, if so we may have a few problems persuading players to join.

Yes we will be or we will definitely be in the shit if we go down
Dineen on twitter on 11:45 - Jan 16 with 4495 viewsmax936

Dineen on twitter on 11:08 - Jan 16 by WarwickHunt

Thick c*nt's an embarrassment.

Innit, hasn't he got enough to think about instead of making pathetic comments about other clubs, sounds like he and the others have got their heads buried deep in the sand, ffs.

17 days of the window gone, no sign of anyone coming in except an injured and unfit JDG and I bet he'll end up turning us down, when he realises the shambles we have become.

Dineen on twitter on 11:46 - Jan 16 with 4479 viewstomdickharry

The value of his shares will drop considerably if we are relegated,bet deep down he is really pissed off that the take over last year did not take place.
Dineen on twitter on 11:46 - Jan 16 with 4473 viewsdobjack2

Dineen on twitter on 11:42 - Jan 16 by premierjack

Yes we will be or we will definitely be in the shit if we go down

Understand that but it will almost certainly lead to us going down if it is a deal breaker for players joining. It only leaves us the loan market and the desperate.
Dineen on twitter on 11:49 - Jan 16 with 4455 viewsQuakerJack

Dineen on twitter on 11:45 - Jan 16 by max936

Innit, hasn't he got enough to think about instead of making pathetic comments about other clubs, sounds like he and the others have got their heads buried deep in the sand, ffs.

17 days of the window gone, no sign of anyone coming in except an injured and unfit JDG and I bet he'll end up turning us down, when he realises the shambles we have become.

This... They should all stay off twitter... F u cking embarrassing...

"Hola"...... Hola what? You came back empty handed!!

Dineen commenting on what players Bournemouth need... Tragic!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Dineen on twitter on 11:50 - Jan 16 with 4435 viewsDarran

I'm sure most people were surprised to see Sunderland sign a striker on Thursday.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024