Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the Patriots v Chiefs game on in the UK? 21:49 - Jan 16 with 1219 viewsBoston

Worth watching if you've any interest in New England. Injuries are mostly cleared up and the first drive produced an easy touch down, looking good.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Is the Patriots v Chiefs game on in the UK? on 22:07 - Jan 16 with 1198 viewsstowmarketrange

Are they still breaking the rules to make sure they win?
They are a good team,but they'll always be tainted by last years deflate gate scandal in my eyes.
Is the Patriots v Chiefs game on in the UK? on 22:16 - Jan 16 with 1182 viewsBoston

Is the Patriots v Chiefs game on in the UK? on 22:07 - Jan 16 by stowmarketrange

They are a good team,but they'll always be tainted by last years deflate gate scandal in my eyes.

erm, did Terry Venables gentle massaging of the rules alter your views of a Rangers win😀?

Is the Patriots v Chiefs game on in the UK? on 22:17 - Jan 16 with 1180 views1BobbyHazell

Is the Patriots v Chiefs game on in the UK? on 22:07 - Jan 16 by stowmarketrange

This. Wasn't the first time they were caught up to no good. What else might they have got away with?

Can't wait for Seahawks Panthers tomorrow.
Is the Patriots v Chiefs game on in the UK? on 22:27 - Jan 16 with 1160 viewsstowmarketrange

Is the Patriots v Chiefs game on in the UK? on 22:16 - Jan 16 by Boston

erm, did Terry Venables gentle massaging of the rules alter your views of a Rangers win😀?

I don't think Venables ever tried to directly cheat by half filling the balls with air.
A good team wouldn't need to cheat.
Is the Patriots v Chiefs game on in the UK? (n/t) on 23:00 - Jan 16 with 1132 viewsBoston

Is the Patriots v Chiefs game on in the UK? on 23:04 - Jan 16 with 1128 viewsBoston

Is the Patriots v Chiefs game on in the UK? on 22:17 - Jan 16 by 1BobbyHazell

This. Wasn't the first time they were caught up to no good. What else might they have got away with?

Can't wait for Seahawks Panthers tomorrow.

...and Venables wasn't the last time QPR were involved in alleged rule bending. 😜

Is the Patriots v Chiefs game on in the UK? on 23:17 - Jan 16 with 1107 viewsLewes_r

Are we talking about the New England cheetahs?

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Is the Patriots v Chiefs game on in the UK? on 23:30 - Jan 16 with 1097 viewsBoston

Actually Lewes, Cheetahs would be a capital C.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024