Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
warnock takes over at rotherham 21:18 - Feb 11 with 6550 viewseccles

deal until the end of the season,
Just cant keep away can he?
Hope he can produce a miracle and keep them up.
warnock takes over at rotherham on 10:43 - Feb 12 with 1526 viewsdaveB

As much as I love Warnock his decision to dump Luongo and play Sandro instead is looking more daft by the week
warnock takes over at rotherham on 11:05 - Feb 12 with 1484 viewsfrancisbowles

warnock takes over at rotherham on 10:31 - Feb 12 by PunteR

If he wasn't asked, he wasn't the man the board wanted for the job, simple as that. They were right, we've now got the right man for the job it seems.
I love Warnock for that season but it was ludicrous getting him back at the club when we did. Complete shambles and achieved nothing apart from Ramsey losing his job.
I hope Warnock does well at Rotherham and signs off his career on a high as he deserves it.
Not everyone's cup of tea but a proper football man.

I was just saying the other day.... everyone hates Warnock until he as managed your club and then you love him .......on the other hand everyone loves Harry until he has 'managed' your club and then you ,,,,,,,,,,(insert applicable words)
warnock takes over at rotherham on 11:25 - Feb 12 with 1449 viewssimmo

warnock takes over at rotherham on 09:43 - Feb 12 by paulparker

Love the fella , good luck to him , he gave us a season we will probably never experience again

the man has a real love for the game a touch of the Bobby Robsons about him that he wants to keep managing and doesn't want to stop

He reminds me more of Larry Holmes, he just won't retire! Keeps getting the itch and coming back for more.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

warnock takes over at rotherham on 11:39 - Feb 12 with 1424 viewsTacticalR

warnock takes over at rotherham on 10:43 - Feb 12 by daveB

As much as I love Warnock his decision to dump Luongo and play Sandro instead is looking more daft by the week

I got the impression that he is not a fan of smaller players and wanted to put more physically imposing players on the pitch.

Air hostess clique

warnock takes over at rotherham on 11:48 - Feb 12 with 1400 viewskensalriser

Another excellent opportunity for a trademark LfW Two Minutes Hate!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024