Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton away 13:53 - Feb 17 with 2995 viewsLincoln_Hoop

Last week I was umming and ahhing about going. Not too far a trip from Ayrshire.

Then I watched the 1st half of the home game v Fulham, switched off at half time, threw the TV out the window and decided I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than bother with Bolton away.

Now I'm back to umming and ahhing again. Anyone else off?
Bolton away on 14:00 - Feb 17 with 2976 viewsNorthernr

5 from here, via preston.
Bolton away on 14:17 - Feb 17 with 2948 viewsmikeygunn

Yep, 3 here, maybe 4 via Wetherby, York & St Helens!
Bolton away on 14:23 - Feb 17 with 2933 viewsdaveB

8 of us going first away trip since Hull so going to be messy
Bolton away on 14:27 - Feb 17 with 2919 viewssimmo

You're mental, I wouldn't do something that stupid if I was paid to go.

I'll see you in Sheffield though

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Bolton away on 14:33 - Feb 17 with 2900 viewsMancR

£30 for Sheffield Wednesday! They can do one. Wouldn't even be able to drink before and after. Watching us without benefit of alcohol is not sensible.
Bolton away on 14:49 - Feb 17 with 2869 viewsBoston

Do any Londoner's still follow QPR?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bolton away on 15:11 - Feb 17 with 2832 viewsWilloW4

Bolton away on 14:49 - Feb 17 by Boston

Do any Londoner's still follow QPR?

Had a chat with a QPR fan the other day about you'd never know that theres a football ground in Shepherd's Bush..(er, unless you know of course).. It's hardly a football' manor'.. I and many mates were born and bred in W.12.. We've all moved on (bar one),.. Times have changed massively in W.12.. I don't like the place anymore, if it wasn't for watching the R's, I'd body swerve it as much as possible.. Reminds me of Acton high street.. Just there to be avoided... I was brought up in Shepherd's Bush and Acton before I'm accused of some kind of snobbery...
Bolton away on 17:03 - Feb 17 with 2748 viewsLincoln_Hoop

Same here - have to change here and earlier at Carlisle from Kilmarnock. 3.5 hours in total on the train. The consumption of a few lemonades will not be out of the question, I feel...
Login to get fewer ads

Bolton away on 17:20 - Feb 17 with 2727 viewsTaxidermist

Two here from Chorley going. Can't wait to hear the London accents again.
Come on U Rs.
Bolton away on 17:51 - Feb 17 with 2696 viewselnombre

Bolton away on 17:20 - Feb 17 by Taxidermist

Come on U Rs.

and two from Wigan (can't help you with the London accents though).
Bolton away on 18:26 - Feb 17 with 2661 viewssimmo

Bolton away on 14:33 - Feb 17 by MancR

£30 for Sheffield Wednesday! They can do one. Wouldn't even be able to drink before and after. Watching us without benefit of alcohol is not sensible.

Especially for Tues night. The supply and demand argument can't be made when there's only goinf to be a few hundred!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Bolton away on 19:39 - Feb 17 with 2598 viewsShotKneesHoop

Bolton away on 17:20 - Feb 17 by Taxidermist

Come on U Rs.

The London accents are about all you'll get to smile about the way this lot are performing.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Bolton away on 21:02 - Feb 17 with 2540 viewsYorkRanger

Thought about it but for some reason decided Birmingham at home instead. Sadly work commitments prevents me from getting to Sheffield Weds, although after the last time sat with about 200 others watching us get well beaten one evening whilst full of flu, I don't have fond memories. My recollection is that was about the only game I ever saw Brian Murphy play in goal although I could be wrong
Bolton away on 21:23 - Feb 17 with 2526 viewsdavman

Me and the little man (NOT a euphemism...) will be there. Expecting cold, miserable northern weather and a typical awayday disappointment, even if they are shite.

Always aim low and you can never be disappointed (isn't that the club motto?)...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Bolton away on 21:35 - Feb 17 with 2506 viewsShotKneesHoop

Bolton away on 21:23 - Feb 17 by davman

Me and the little man (NOT a euphemism...) will be there. Expecting cold, miserable northern weather and a typical awayday disappointment, even if they are shite.

Always aim low and you can never be disappointed (isn't that the club motto?)...

QPR - the team that plumbs new depths.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024