Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday 19:33 - Feb 21 with 3776 viewsqprphil

Trying to see some positives from this game. They are going pretty well at the moment, so I expect us to win this game, I fancy a 1-2 score line. While this is on I will be watching Ebbsfleet development side, against a QPR development side.
Sheffield Wednesday on 19:37 - Feb 21 with 3752 viewsNorthernr

We never do much good there anyway. Looks like an absolute shellacking waiting to happen to me. Positives - know a bloody good curry house for afterwards.
Sheffield Wednesday on 19:48 - Feb 21 with 3726 viewsMatch82

Sheffield Wednesday on 19:37 - Feb 21 by Northernr

We never do much good there anyway. Looks like an absolute shellacking waiting to happen to me. Positives - know a bloody good curry house for afterwards.

Other than one memorable occasion. Anyone got Chris Carr's number?
Sheffield Wednesday on 19:49 - Feb 21 with 3724 viewsenfieldargh

we are going to need to be served up something decent after 90 minutes of backs to the wall Somme like salvos from the Wednesday howitzer front line.

Give me the address might be in their just after half time for a bit of respite.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Sheffield Wednesday on 19:58 - Feb 21 with 3693 viewseghamranger

Forestieri is ruled out as he was sent off on Saturday. Be good to get a draw.

Will be supporting us from my local as will be watching Arsenal v Barcelona
Sheffield Wednesday on 20:12 - Feb 21 with 3663 viewsHarbour

a draw would be a good result...like Norf think we going to get tanked...hope I am wrong...
Sheffield Wednesday on 21:11 - Feb 21 with 3583 viewsthemodfather

a nightmare ground for us bar that one game for promotion...and that was nervy enough
3-0 owls win.....they seem stronger this year, signed hooper and look good for a p/off spot.
a draw would be immense for qpr....
Sheffield Wednesday on 21:57 - Feb 21 with 3515 viewsBoston

Last time I was in Hillsborough was for that 4 - 0 disaster a couple of seasons ago. Probably the worst performance out of a hooped side I'd ever....no that's a lie, I've been to a few Craven Cottage games. I predict a comfortable win for Wednesday onTuesday. Best thing about the trip was the size of the Spring Roll from a Chinese Chip Shop around the corner, must have weighed five pounds.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sheffield Wednesday on 22:08 - Feb 21 with 3490 viewsqueensparker

Had a great away day up there in the 90s when we won 3-1 (?) thanks to a Gregory Goodridge double (Barbados' finest) plus one from Simon Barker.

If that can happen then anything can!
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday on 22:52 - Feb 21 with 3435 viewsCamberleyR

Sheffield Wednesday on 22:08 - Feb 21 by queensparker

Had a great away day up there in the 90s when we won 3-1 (?) thanks to a Gregory Goodridge double (Barbados' finest) plus one from Simon Barker.

If that can happen then anything can!

It was Mavis with the brace that day. Goodridge came on as a late sub and scored directly from a corner in injury time. It was probably the worst goal scored directly from a corner ever, Porky Pressman making a horrendous howler. I think that win came on the back of something like 7 straight defeats. I was questioning my sanity when travelling up there that day.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sheffield Wednesday on 23:06 - Feb 21 with 3404 viewsQPRDave

We win there when we need to....god bless Chris Carr, whatever happened to him?

[Post edited 21 Feb 2016 23:23]
Sheffield Wednesday on 01:10 - Feb 22 with 3297 viewsBoston

7,360.Glory Hunters in Sheffield that day. Where were you when we were sh!t...actually, most of them were probably all there...and still are.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sheffield Wednesday on 08:49 - Feb 22 with 3198 viewsNorthernr

Sheffield Wednesday on 22:52 - Feb 21 by CamberleyR

It was Mavis with the brace that day. Goodridge came on as a late sub and scored directly from a corner in injury time. It was probably the worst goal scored directly from a corner ever, Porky Pressman making a horrendous howler. I think that win came on the back of something like 7 straight defeats. I was questioning my sanity when travelling up there that day.

One of Barker's was our goal of the season that year - outrageous 25 yard lob.
Sheffield Wednesday on 08:56 - Feb 22 with 3186 viewsadhoc_qpr

Positives? Umm...

Surely Jimmy has got to be thinking about changing up the team/tactics now? He can pass off Fulham as a blip, but when Bolton is by many accounts worse he surely has to act?

Polter and Petrasso could add some workrate and El Khayati and/or Chery for a bit of flare - but i suspect we'll be aiming for a dour 0-0 draw again.
Sheffield Wednesday on 08:59 - Feb 22 with 3181 viewsthorpebankR

Remember winning up there when Falco scored. He was sub and Mark Stein was having a stinker all the fans singing Falco's name and he came on and scored with first touch.
Sheffield Wednesday on 09:13 - Feb 22 with 3164 viewsbosh67

We did get promoted there! It has been a place we have achieved great and historical things at. I'm being more positive and going for a 2 nil defeat.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sheffield Wednesday on 09:38 - Feb 22 with 3134 viewsdaveB

Sheffield Wednesday on 22:52 - Feb 21 by CamberleyR

Me and my Dad had backed a 2-1 win that day, all he had to do was keep it in the corner and we'd cash in but the prat went and scored. We were the only people in the away end not celebrating that day
Sheffield Wednesday on 09:40 - Feb 22 with 3129 viewsenfieldargh

November 14th 1981

Simon Simon Stainrod. Did they hate him before the game. Hatick later!!!

Feck we got half sheffield gross income in coin hurled in our direction

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Sheffield Wednesday on 12:40 - Feb 22 with 3051 viewswhittocksRs

Such a weird season that we could go there and get a result. I am expecting Washington and / or El Khayati to get a goal soon. Logic says a three- or four-goal battering.
Sheffield Wednesday on 12:52 - Feb 22 with 3027 viewsTacticalR

Sheffield Wednesday on 12:40 - Feb 22 by whittocksRs

Such a weird season that we could go there and get a result. I am expecting Washington and / or El Khayati to get a goal soon. Logic says a three- or four-goal battering.

I noticed Washington was ready to pounce if Phillips' shot had come off the keeper. Hopefully he'll get one soon.

Air hostess clique

Sheffield Wednesday on 13:05 - Feb 22 with 2994 viewsadhoc_qpr

Sheffield Wednesday on 12:52 - Feb 22 by TacticalR

I noticed Washington was ready to pounce if Phillips' shot had come off the keeper. Hopefully he'll get one soon.

Austin didn't score in is first 4 or 5 games if i recall right, it would be good for Washington to get one soon though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024