Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea 13:01 - Mar 6 with 15089 viewsrichpr

JFH has ruined any chance of reaching the play-offs by his ridiculous squad rotation and picking a completely different team every week. Confidence breeds from winning. We deservedly beat Birmingham then he completely changes the midfield and attacking formation v MK and we lose another winnable game. Madness. He thinks he's still at Chelsea with a big squad of internationals. How can he justify that team selection - especially the midfield where the combination of Toszer, Henry, Luongo and Chery has repeatedly failed. Was Hoilett injured? Polter did ok v birmingham and then he is dropped - is that going to give him confidence - dont think so.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:06 - Mar 6 with 9441 viewsRangersw12

Hoilett had a baby on Friday

Polter & Phillips were reportedly unwell most of the week
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:11 - Mar 6 with 9416 viewsTGRRRSSS

He's never managed at Chelsea, he's managed lower down so don't think it's a Big Time charlie thing really.

I assume he didnt have all that amount of resource at Burton that he could rotate all that, so don't think his past at a big club is relevant really
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:13 - Mar 6 with 9396 viewsNorthernr

I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:14 - Mar 6 with 9391 viewsJigsore

pinch yourself man, there never was a playoff push

all I can think is he's trying different combinations in anticipation for next year. It says in Clive's match report some of the players like Polter and Phillips were feeling a bit peaky too but obviously it was a pretty insipid display

all that said you'd still probably have to label Hall's injury as the moment it all went tits up which you can't really account for

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:15 - Mar 6 with 9388 viewsrichpr

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:06 - Mar 6 by Rangersw12

Thanks - I didn't know that. Still

Regardless of that, JFH team selection with Tozser and Henry in the same team is just too much for me to bear
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:20 - Mar 6 with 9370 viewsrichpr

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:14 - Mar 6 by Jigsore

all I can think is he's trying different combinations in anticipation for next year. It says in Clive's match report some of the players like Polter and Phillips were feeling a bit peaky too but obviously it was a pretty insipid display

all that said you'd still probably have to label Hall's injury as the moment it all went tits up which you can't really account for

agree about Hall but it was the midfield that failed to serve Washington properly. Long, high balls to a forward line that can't head the ball is becoming our speciatlity away from home. Long balls are just a cop out and shows the defenders have no confidence in the midfield. Bring back Faurlin - he's been sub for a few weeks.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:24 - Mar 6 with 9359 viewsrichpr

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:14 - Mar 6 by Jigsore

If we had beaten MK Dons and Fulham, we would have been on the tails of 4 or 5 very average teams like Cardiff and Birmingham - so we would have been in with a shout. Agree that it is definitely all over now with this squad of players.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:25 - Mar 6 with 9355 viewsthemodfather

the whole squad this season has under performed , no manager can motivate em and i blame the players , on paper this squad should have been top 6, we are mid table and mediocre.
we clung to harry too long, appointed ramsey when he was not ready or up to it....brought back warnock and then appointed JFH and little has improved and he's had time to get ideas across.
meanwhile tony talks of new grounds....ummmph.
Login to get fewer ads

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:28 - Mar 6 with 9350 viewsrichpr

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:13 - Mar 6 by Northernr

I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Why don't you reply with some debate about QPR instead of your clever little cryptic, sarchastic, nasty comments.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:30 - Mar 6 with 9338 viewsTheBlob

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:06 - Mar 6 by Rangersw12

I thought Hoilett had put on a few pounds lately.Hope he remembers to do his exercises.
Maternity leave now?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:31 - Mar 6 with 9336 viewsrichpr

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:25 - Mar 6 by themodfather

the whole squad this season has under performed , no manager can motivate em and i blame the players , on paper this squad should have been top 6, we are mid table and mediocre.
we clung to harry too long, appointed ramsey when he was not ready or up to it....brought back warnock and then appointed JFH and little has improved and he's had time to get ideas across.
meanwhile tony talks of new grounds....ummmph.

Let's hope for another big clearout this summer
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:34 - Mar 6 with 9324 viewsTacticalR

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:15 - Mar 6 by richpr

Thanks - I didn't know that. Still

Regardless of that, JFH team selection with Tozser and Henry in the same team is just too much for me to bear

Air hostess clique

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:34 - Mar 6 with 9324 viewsrichpr

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:30 - Mar 6 by TheBlob

I thought Hoilett had put on a few pounds lately.Hope he remembers to do his exercises.
Maternity leave now?

Ha Ha - amazing he got someone pregnant given his final ball always misses the target.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:41 - Mar 6 with 9295 viewsisawqpratwcity

Our play-off chances prior to last Saturday (you know what to do):

[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 13:42]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:43 - Mar 6 with 9288 viewsrichpr

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:34 - Mar 6 by TacticalR

the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, ...

Tale of Two Cities, Charles Dickens
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:46 - Mar 6 with 9272 viewsisawqpratwcity

Maternity leave now?

No nookie for six weeks.

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:49 - Mar 6 with 9267 viewsCHUBBS

Maternity leave now?

Don't worry blob,his dad will have him on the treadmill before contract renewal arrives.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 14:04 - Mar 6 with 9201 viewsNorthernr

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:28 - Mar 6 by richpr

Why don't you reply with some debate about QPR instead of your clever little cryptic, sarchastic, nasty comments.

When you say something worth debating I will.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 14:20 - Mar 6 with 9150 viewsGloucs_R

Is it troll week?

Poll: Are we staying up?

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 14:29 - Mar 6 with 9121 viewsdodge_stoke_r

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 14:04 - Mar 6 by Northernr

When you say something worth debating I will.

To be fair, he has a point. That middle part of the table from 6th to 16th/17th has some very ordinary teams in it. And if you look at some of the recent games against some teams that we should have competed better against, and that were very winable:
Wolves
Fulham
Bolton
MK Dons
Thats an additional 10 points that were very much there for the taking
and promotion push would have been very much on the cards.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 14:30 - Mar 6 with 9118 viewsQPR_Jim

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 14:20 - Mar 6 by Gloucs_R

Is it troll week?

Yeah unfortunately they had an enforced break last week due to unforeseen points. JFH's rotation policy has a lot to answer for.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 15:00 - Mar 6 with 9046 viewsisawqpratwcity

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 14:29 - Mar 6 by dodge_stoke_r

To be fair, he has a point. That middle part of the table from 6th to 16th/17th has some very ordinary teams in it. And if you look at some of the recent games against some teams that we should have competed better against, and that were very winable:
Wolves
Fulham
Bolton
MK Dons

And the games against Ipswich, Wednesday and Birmingham probably produced 6 points more than we might have expected.

So let's stop revisiting loads of previous games and saying "Oh, if only..." and just take the OP at his basic statement that this last game meant all the difference. Prior to this round, we were 11 points off 6th place and two of the clubs between us and 6th had games in hand. I reckoned that even if we won all 12 of our remaining games we might still miss out on a play-off spot.

So let's wait and see. I'm predicting some, if not all, of the play-off teams will beat the 80 points we'd have had if we had won all twelve remaining games. Our play-off chances were Buckley's.

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 15:13 - Mar 6 with 8992 viewsNorthernr

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 14:29 - Mar 6 by dodge_stoke_r

Wolves
Fulham
Bolton
MK Dons

That's the issue with being a midtable side, which is what we are. We're not, as some seem to believe, under performing. This is us.

The point is rather lost with the sensationalist Chelsea headline which is total nonsense. Hasselbaink has never managed Chelsea, and hasn't played for them for 12 years. Most of his time at the club pre-dates Abramovic so we're not even talking about the same Chelsea during his time there. It's bullsht to start bringing that up now, although not at all surprising. He's also being hammered for not picking players here which the OP readily admits he had no idea weren't available.

Here's a point that perhaps is worth debating. These are the page impressions (every time you click and open a new thread/story etc) on LFW for the days after we beat Ipswich. About 90% of all our traffic is message board.

2016-02-06 45349
2016-02-07 35802
2016-02-08 35199

Here's the same stats for the days after we lost to Fulham.

2016-02-13 55927
2016-02-14 43335
2016-02-15 45270

And here we are with the stats for the days after we beat Birmingham...

2016-02-27 42616
2016-02-28 34284
2016-02-29 34985

Now would somebody care to debate in a none nasty and sarcastic way why after good home victories not only are people not on here saying anything about it, they're not even clicking on here to see what other people are saying about it? Lose a game, however, and the page impressions jump by up to 10,000 per day and we get sensationalist threads denouncing Hasselbaink, Ferdinand, Hoos and anybody else - often posted immediately after the final whistle by somebody who wasn't at the game.

It's like there are QPR fans just waiting to pile in on their own club, almost disappointed when we win as they have to hold off for another week. Fcking ghoulish.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 15:20 - Mar 6 with 8971 viewsFloridaR

I read somewhere that JFH used 42 players last season in the main squad at Burton.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 15:24 - Mar 6 with 8953 viewsAntti_Heinola

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 13:28 - Mar 6 by richpr

How is that cryptic?

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024