Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
British Queen 00:23 - May 21 with 4153 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Why is it now the "stopwatch" and where do all the naughty boys drink now? The stinging nettle?
British Queen on 02:26 - May 21 with 4112 viewsBoston

Well, they had to move with the times.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

British Queen on 03:54 - May 21 with 4091 viewsFredManRave

Rumour has it you can find the naughty boys drinking on the naughty step outside The Defecators Weld.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

British Queen on 07:45 - May 21 with 3990 viewsLblock

British Queen on 03:54 - May 21 by FredManRave

Rumour has it you can find the naughty boys drinking on the naughty step outside The Defecators Weld.

Never sh1t on your own doorstep

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

British Queen on 11:39 - May 21 with 3788 viewsfrancisbowles

British Queen on 07:45 - May 21 by Lblock

Never sh1t on your own doorstep

House prices and rents have risen steeply in the 'bush whilst at the other end of the social scale there is a large number of immigrants who do not use pubs.

Therefore I would suggest that, match days apart, there is not much trade for an old fashioned watering hole!!
British Queen on 12:10 - May 21 with 3758 viewsW13R

Nothing to see here officer.
British Queen on 14:29 - May 21 with 3563 viewsBoston

British Queen on 11:39 - May 21 by francisbowles

House prices and rents have risen steeply in the 'bush whilst at the other end of the social scale there is a large number of immigrants who do not use pubs.

Therefore I would suggest that, match days apart, there is not much trade for an old fashioned watering hole!!

On my sojourns across to the UK, I try to enjoy some mid week afternoon drinks in the pubs around the Bush, for social and cultural research purposes you understand. The only boozer with a decent trade, well one catering for the type of pub clientele I enjoy, would be the White Horse. Nice mix of betting crowd, retired, wild eyed lunatics and the occasional Irish chap. Apart from that, it's hit and miss.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024