Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Florida sbootings 19:51 - Jun 12 with 6991 viewsloftboy

50 dead 53 injured, Isis claiming responsibility, whens this going to end ffs

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Florida sbootings on 15:51 - Jun 13 with 1319 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Florida sbootings on 15:47 - Jun 13 by DeepcutHoop

Yeah, PP don't offer odds on the Republican nomination now.

Probably an archived page?

Must be.

The reason I was checking is that I was curious as to how the Orlando murders and Trump's crass (and possibly inaccurate) tweets had altered the odds.

Any thoughts on here, or is it too early to tell?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Florida sbootings on 15:57 - Jun 13 with 1309 viewsFDC

Trump appears immune to this kind of thing -- I can't imagine a scandal big enough or a comment vile enough to pull the rug out from under him (or from off his head); his support isn't based on logic or on his 'reading' of the world, it's based on something else.

If I start going in to my thoughts on the Trump phenomenon I'll be here all day, and need to squeeze some work out before the 5pm kick of!
Florida sbootings on 16:04 - Jun 13 with 1297 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Florida sbootings on 15:57 - Jun 13 by FDC

Trump appears immune to this kind of thing -- I can't imagine a scandal big enough or a comment vile enough to pull the rug out from under him (or from off his head); his support isn't based on logic or on his 'reading' of the world, it's based on something else.

If I start going in to my thoughts on the Trump phenomenon I'll be here all day, and need to squeeze some work out before the 5pm kick of!

First paragraph - that's my fear, too.

Second paragraph - work???

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Florida sbootings on 16:15 - Jun 13 with 1266 viewsDeepcutHoop

Florida sbootings on 15:51 - Jun 13 by BrianMcCarthy

Must be.

The reason I was checking is that I was curious as to how the Orlando murders and Trump's crass (and possibly inaccurate) tweets had altered the odds.

Any thoughts on here, or is it too early to tell?

Every cretinous stupid thing he's said has resulted in his numbers going up. He seems to have convinced people that any criticism of him is because the establishment is scared of him.

He's said very little of substance on anything yet, and romped the Republican nomination. I assumed he'd tone it down once he was trying to appeal to more than the Republican hardliners.

But after the worst mass-shooting in US history, he's congratulated himself, and effectively said that Obama is on ISIS's side.
Florida sbootings on 21:06 - Jun 13 with 1175 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I landed in the US last night and listening to some people in a bar and then some news reports, it's unbelievable the lack of intelligence in the debate of some when discussing the prevalence of high powered weapons.

We might not be perfect in the UK, but this isn't the model to follow over here.

Shame because in many ways it's a great place, they just don't realise that they're the author of many of their own misfortunes.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Florida sbootings on 22:27 - Jun 13 with 1131 viewsWesty75

Florida sbootings on 11:28 - Jun 13 by isawqpratwcity

I think the bloke has demonstrated sufficiently that he is anti-gay and, while no doubt a Muslim, he is American-born. But I don't see him as an ISIS-terrorist any more than Man Haron Monis (Sydney Siege) was; they were both a pair of fckwits who tried to make contact with ISIS before their cowardly terrorist acts to try to claim some legitimacy for their desperate grab at significance.

This Maleen wally wanted to be a cop. Have you seen his pathetic selfies where he's trying to look tough? What a div. Condemn the cnt by all means, but don't assume this is anything more than a sad git who would sooner kill strangers than admit his own unimportance.

As for Americans, sorry, I've given up on them. After Sandy Hook in 2012, when 20 six- and seven year olds were shot, and still nothing was done about gun laws, well you just know, it ain't never gonna happen.

Spot on mate.
Florida sbootings on 22:42 - Jun 13 with 1116 viewsSimonJames

Florida sbootings on 22:23 - Jun 12 by SimonJames

I long ago came to the conclusion that there is no crime too heinous that these morons would be willing to change their views.

Sorry Boston, did you down vote me because I touched on a sore point?

Just to be clear: instead of agreeing to stricter gun controls the NRA support EXPANDED gun controls. This includes "open carry" legislation, where everyone strolls round like John Wayne, guns on display - and presumably a man out with his family doesn't feel the least bit intimidated when the bloke next to them is looking seriously cheesed off about something.
And if they think that expanded gun control won't lead to more massacres, homicides and accidental shootings then either they have a lower IQ than their shoe size, or they simply don't give a s#1t.

The "Land of the Free and Home of the Brave" has changed quite a bit since 1791. The evil Brits are not coming back to take over and I doubt Canada or Mexico are planning to invade. Also the men who legislated that it was ok to own guns also thought it was ok to own people; and that only white males were allowed to vote.

So presumably this obsession with upgrading from flintlock pistols and blunderbusses to rifles of mass destruction to maintain their "...well regulated Militia..." is because of a belief that their own democratically elected government poses a serious threat to their liberty and lives. Or maybe they're worried about invaders from outer space?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Florida sbootings on 00:43 - Jun 14 with 1075 viewsDeepcutHoop

You've probably already seen this, but it bears watching again.

TRIGGER WARNING : CONTAINS LANGUAGE AND AN AUSTRALIAN ACCENT.

Login to get fewer ads

Florida sbootings on 01:14 - Jun 14 with 1062 viewsSimonJames

Florida sbootings on 00:43 - Jun 14 by DeepcutHoop

You've probably already seen this, but it bears watching again.

TRIGGER WARNING : CONTAINS LANGUAGE AND AN AUSTRALIAN ACCENT.

Brilliant.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Florida sbootings on 01:36 - Jun 14 with 1052 viewsbob566

The problem with the constitution is it was made when a gun in those days needed to push down musket and ball. It made sense. It's antiquated now with semi automatics.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024