Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Florida sbootings 19:51 - Jun 12 with 6992 viewsloftboy

50 dead 53 injured, Isis claiming responsibility, whens this going to end ffs

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Florida sbootings on 08:16 - Jun 13 with 1908 viewsconnell10

I thought trump would be all for killing gays.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Florida sbootings on 08:42 - Jun 13 with 1870 viewsTheBlob

Florida sbootings on 20:59 - Jun 12 by Clive_Anderson

ISIS is just the latest manifestation of the same idea that has been around for over a thousand years. Once they've gone the next one will pop up to take its place (or more likely one of the other ones will just grow to fill the vacuum).

Or another contrived bogeyman to keep you on your toes.
Politicians are scum.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Florida sbootings on 09:07 - Jun 13 with 1831 viewsTheChef

Florida sbootings on 08:42 - Jun 13 by TheBlob

Politicians are scum.

Indeed.

Football fans scrapping, mass media indignation. Let's just distract you from all the other much more important stuff that's going on that we don't want you to know about.

Another thing about these 'terrorist attacks' - every single time, the gun man is known to the authorities as a threat but they never did anything about him or her. Funny that.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Florida sbootings on 09:08 - Jun 13 with 1823 viewsTheChef

Florida sbootings on 08:42 - Jun 13 by TheBlob

Politicians are scum.

Oh and if you need bogeymen you can always go back to one of the originals, the Russians. Nice to see that one getting warmed up again for another serving.

Florida sbootings on 09:14 - Jun 13 with 1810 viewsTheBlob

Florida sbootings on 09:08 - Jun 13 by TheChef

Oh and if you need bogeymen you can always go back to one of the originals, the Russians. Nice to see that one getting warmed up again for another serving.

Since you seem to be the expert on such things,would you care to explain the situation?

Florida sbootings on 09:28 - Jun 13 with 1787 viewsTheChef

Florida sbootings on 09:14 - Jun 13 by TheBlob

Since you seem to be the expert on such things,would you care to explain the situation?

Just my personal opinion, I'm very sceptical of the mainstream media and their various agendas for what they want us to think or feel - so I'm curious as to why there is all this anti-Russian stuff at the moment (doping, Sharapova, football 'fans', etc.).

Florida sbootings on 09:33 - Jun 13 with 1778 viewsTheBlob

Florida sbootings on 09:28 - Jun 13 by TheChef

Just my personal opinion, I'm very sceptical of the mainstream media and their various agendas for what they want us to think or feel - so I'm curious as to why there is all this anti-Russian stuff at the moment (doping, Sharapova, football 'fans', etc.).

Know what you mean now.Relations with the West have been at an all time low since the "end" of the Cold War.

Florida sbootings on 09:50 - Jun 13 with 1746 viewsPommyhoop

Just wondering, Boston and Brook, have any of you got a gun? And if you have,is it as cool as Homer says it is?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Florida sbootings on 11:28 - Jun 13 with 1666 viewsisawqpratwcity

I think the bloke has demonstrated sufficiently that he is anti-gay and, while no doubt a Muslim, he is American-born. But I don't see him as an ISIS-terrorist any more than Man Haron Monis (Sydney Siege) was; they were both a pair of fckwits who tried to make contact with ISIS before their cowardly terrorist acts to try to claim some legitimacy for their desperate grab at significance.

This Maleen wally wanted to be a cop. Have you seen his pathetic selfies where he's trying to look tough? What a div. Condemn the cnt by all means, but don't assume this is anything more than a sad git who would sooner kill strangers than admit his own unimportance.

As for Americans, sorry, I've given up on them. After Sandy Hook in 2012, when 20 six- and seven year olds were shot, and still nothing was done about gun laws, well you just know, it ain't never gonna happen.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Florida sbootings on 11:40 - Jun 13 with 1645 viewsDorse

Florida sbootings on 07:50 - Jun 13 by stowmarketrange

You can also walk around with a gun but god help you if walk around showing a can of beer in public..
When I flew out from Vegas 2 years ago I had 1 can of beer left over that I couldn't take on the plane.I was told that I could go to the bathroom and drink it in a cubicle there,but not out in the open.I couldn't even give it away so I had to put it in the bin.

We're all here for you, Stowmarket. Just let it all out.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Florida sbootings on 11:43 - Jun 13 with 1626 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Go on general strike until laws are amended.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/19/majority-of-americans-want-stricter-gun-contro
Florida sbootings on 12:09 - Jun 13 with 1587 viewsBoston

Florida sbootings on 09:50 - Jun 13 by Pommyhoop

Just wondering, Boston and Brook, have any of you got a gun? And if you have,is it as cool as Homer says it is?

Would you be trying to 'make my day'?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Florida sbootings on 12:17 - Jun 13 with 1571 viewsBoston

Florida sbootings on 11:28 - Jun 13 by isawqpratwcity

I think the bloke has demonstrated sufficiently that he is anti-gay and, while no doubt a Muslim, he is American-born. But I don't see him as an ISIS-terrorist any more than Man Haron Monis (Sydney Siege) was; they were both a pair of fckwits who tried to make contact with ISIS before their cowardly terrorist acts to try to claim some legitimacy for their desperate grab at significance.

This Maleen wally wanted to be a cop. Have you seen his pathetic selfies where he's trying to look tough? What a div. Condemn the cnt by all means, but don't assume this is anything more than a sad git who would sooner kill strangers than admit his own unimportance.

As for Americans, sorry, I've given up on them. After Sandy Hook in 2012, when 20 six- and seven year olds were shot, and still nothing was done about gun laws, well you just know, it ain't never gonna happen.

You are aware of UK / Euro crime stats I presume? Take a close look if not, go beyond the headlined, bit like your recent discovery of some unsettling facts between Britain and Ireland, I'm guessing you will be surprised.

Florida sbootings on 12:21 - Jun 13 with 1557 viewsBoston

Florida sbootings on 11:43 - Jun 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

Go on general strike until laws are amended.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/19/majority-of-americans-want-stricter-gun-contro

Hmm, don't let facts get in the way of a headline.

Florida sbootings on 12:35 - Jun 13 with 1520 viewsstowmarketrange

Florida sbootings on 11:40 - Jun 13 by Dorse

We're all here for you, Stowmarket. Just let it all out.

Cheers mate.I'm having counselling still,but it's only once a week now.
Florida sbootings on 12:42 - Jun 13 with 1351 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Florida sbootings on 12:21 - Jun 13 by Boston

Hmm, don't let facts get in the way of a headline.

So it's bollocks then?
Florida sbootings on 13:27 - Jun 13 with 1287 viewsisawqpratwcity

Florida sbootings on 12:17 - Jun 13 by Boston

You are aware of UK / Euro crime stats I presume? Take a close look if not, go beyond the headlined, bit like your recent discovery of some unsettling facts between Britain and Ireland, I'm guessing you will be surprised.

Mmm, how's that Second Amendment working out for ya?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gun_Deaths_by_Year,_Australia,_America.pdf

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Florida sbootings on 14:00 - Jun 13 with 1231 viewsDeepcutHoop

This was CBS news last year. Basically saying that Uk and Australia's gun controls, introduced after mass shootings, didn't stop ALL gun crimes therefore are failed experiments.

It's so stupid. He put up the numbers for three Australian shootings in 14 years as evidence of the failure. All in low single figure deaths, and that is proof that gun control doesn't work.
Florida sbootings on 14:25 - Jun 13 with 1196 viewsingeminate

Florida sbootings on 14:00 - Jun 13 by DeepcutHoop

This was CBS news last year. Basically saying that Uk and Australia's gun controls, introduced after mass shootings, didn't stop ALL gun crimes therefore are failed experiments.

It's so stupid. He put up the numbers for three Australian shootings in 14 years as evidence of the failure. All in low single figure deaths, and that is proof that gun control doesn't work.

Wowsers that presenter comes across terribly!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Florida sbootings on 14:57 - Jun 13 with 1152 viewsTheBlob

Never thought I'd find myself agreeing with Owen Jones.

Florida sbootings on 15:09 - Jun 13 with 1137 viewsBrianMcCarthy

http://stress.paddypower.com/bet/other-politics/us-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=481890

http://stress.paddypower.com/bet/other-politics/us-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=791149

May only be temporary but PP's odds on Trump have gone way out. At the time of posting he is third favourite for the Republican Nomination (5/2) and fourth favourite for the presidency (5/1) falling behind Rubio and Cruz in both. Huge and bizarre moves as I thought that he had the republican Nomination locked?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Florida sbootings on 15:15 - Jun 13 with 1116 viewsFDC

Florida sbootings on 15:09 - Jun 13 by BrianMcCarthy

http://stress.paddypower.com/bet/other-politics/us-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=481890

http://stress.paddypower.com/bet/other-politics/us-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=791149

May only be temporary but PP's odds on Trump have gone way out. At the time of posting he is third favourite for the Republican Nomination (5/2) and fourth favourite for the presidency (5/1) falling behind Rubio and Cruz in both. Huge and bizarre moves as I thought that he had the republican Nomination locked?

Yeah that's really odd
Florida sbootings on 15:42 - Jun 13 with 1077 viewsDeepcutHoop

Florida sbootings on 15:09 - Jun 13 by BrianMcCarthy

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/other-politics/us-politics/US-Presidential-Electio

Odds seem more normal here. What's the 'stress' part of the original links?
Florida sbootings on 15:45 - Jun 13 with 1069 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Something wrong on that site, I'd say. The dates on the top of the bet are different depending on which link is used - yours shows 8th Nov 16 (from memory) mine is sometime in July 16!
[Post edited 13 Jun 2016 15:45]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Florida sbootings on 15:47 - Jun 13 with 1051 viewsDeepcutHoop

Florida sbootings on 15:45 - Jun 13 by BrianMcCarthy

Something wrong on that site, I'd say. The dates on the top of the bet are different depending on which link is used - yours shows 8th Nov 16 (from memory) mine is sometime in July 16!
[Post edited 13 Jun 2016 15:45]

Yeah, PP don't offer odds on the Republican nomination now.

Probably an archived page?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024