Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear konk 19:39 - Aug 5 with 5659 viewswgchoop

Love your posts and always great to speak to another fan but really how will fulham get on this year without the 40 goals ??? Just watching sky at the moment and apart from the 6 points u pick up against us where are they coming from ????
Dear konk on 08:47 - Aug 6 with 1612 viewsdistortR

Dear konk on 08:42 - Aug 6 by terryb

My vote is also for Konk!

I'm really looking forward to reading his posts from the wild west & his forthcoming love affair with Bristol Manor Farm!

He's alright now, but you do know he was 'fulham boy' on the rivals site, til he finally got laid?
Dear konk on 08:50 - Aug 6 with 1600 viewsloftboy

Dear konk on 08:47 - Aug 6 by distortR

He's alright now, but you do know he was 'fulham boy' on the rivals site, til he finally got laid?

Possibly the best thread ever,even our chairman at the time registered on rivals so be could post on it.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Dear konk on 10:19 - Aug 6 with 1484 viewsWilloW4

Dear konk on 08:50 - Aug 6 by loftboy

Possibly the best thread ever,even our chairman at the time registered on rivals so be could post on it.

Not forgetting the postman pat thread, had me laughing out loud..Never met konk but he strikes me as a very decent fella, he's always welcome on LFW as far as I'm concerned .
Dear konk on 10:30 - Aug 6 with 1460 viewsDiscodroids

I know Konks a man on the progressive left , so it is with heavy heart that i must inform him that following detailed analysis with some of my fellow fathers yesterday , I can confirm that there is superficial blistering to the asphalt based polymer and Indeed some evidence of corrosive ponding water on Jeremy Corbyns Roof. HVAC drain lines have been installed to draw acidic rain waterfall. Asphalt based polymer removed and made good.

Next week, i'll be examining the efficiency of Emily Thornberrys Water butt and rain diverter overflow kit.Once i get to work with the calibration of the PAS 118 Butt linkage valve . It should Function with the productivity of a Fremen stillsuit in the deep deserts of Arrakis.

Dont touch that dial for further updates.

errrrm...Konks Alright. Although i am heavily facked off that Fulham got Kevin Mcdonald, who would have been the ideal replacement for Faurlin
[Post edited 6 Aug 2016 10:33]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Dear konk on 11:18 - Aug 6 with 1400 viewsHadders

Dear konk on 19:55 - Aug 5 by izlingtonhoop

And there was me hoping that this thread was: Dear Konk, why don't you f.....

ind a Fulham FC site to haunt...

That is all.

I pressed the like button on Izlington`s charmless message by accident. Konk`s posts are some of the best on here; seriously, the guy is unfailingly thoughtful, interesting and entertaining.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2016 11:19]
Dear konk on 11:21 - Aug 6 with 1392 viewsMytch_QPR

I think Izlington has been outvoted. He seems a bit grumpy to me - he was very dismissive of ELO. How rude is that?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Dear konk on 11:24 - Aug 6 with 1380 viewsMick_S

Dear konk on 11:21 - Aug 6 by Mytch_QPR

I think Izlington has been outvoted. He seems a bit grumpy to me - he was very dismissive of ELO. How rude is that?

Yeah, shine a little love, Iz.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Dear konk on 11:36 - Aug 6 with 1358 viewsDorse

My favourite time of year is when Konk single-handedly takes on the LFW All-Stars in the bi-annual sarcasm-fest that is the run up to the (proper) West London derby.

'Oh they're welcome to have a go, if they think they're hard enough. However, I think that the dummy greasy spoon we've erected at the entrance will distract them long enough for the servants to machine gun them. One cup of splosh too many, eh, what?'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Dear konk on 11:36 - Aug 6 with 1357 viewsizlingtonhoop

Dear konk on 11:21 - Aug 6 by Mytch_QPR

Ha ha. Yeh grumpy. Angry middle aged man.
not an ELO fan. Deffo.
Dear konk on 11:37 - Aug 6 with 1354 viewsDiscodroids

Dear konk on 11:36 - Aug 6 by izlingtonhoop

Ha ha. Yeh grumpy. Angry middle aged man.
not an ELO fan. Deffo.

your a Theatre of hate fan as i recall Iz ?..cant be all bad in my book.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2016 11:38]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Dear konk on 11:55 - Aug 6 with 1316 viewsizlingtonhoop

Dear konk on 11:37 - Aug 6 by Discodroids

your a Theatre of hate fan as i recall Iz ?..cant be all bad in my book.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2016 11:38]

Been down , down , down been angry , angry been confused , like you....but now I liberate

Almost Theatre of Hate...
Dear konk on 12:05 - Aug 6 with 1300 viewsDiscodroids

Dear konk on 11:55 - Aug 6 by izlingtonhoop

Been down , down , down been angry , angry been confused , like you....but now I liberate

Almost Theatre of Hate...

Lfw.. the original sin

Dear konk on 12:11 - Aug 6 with 1290 viewslondonscottish

Konk's a great poster

Although I think he's still on his Bolly bender from yesterday.

(That's the drink BTW, not the fag he had in lower 6th).

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024