Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Furlong 11:11 - Aug 12 with 2210 viewsdaveB

In talks over a loan move to Swindon

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-qpr-swindon-discuss-defender-dea
Furlong on 12:02 - Aug 12 with 2146 viewsaston_hoop

Official - gone for the whole season

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-darnell-furlong-swindon-town-loan-

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Furlong on 12:28 - Aug 12 with 2070 viewsolderR

Makes sense. How else are youngsters Onuoha and Perch going to develop as right backs!
Perhaps Swindon are preparing for a bulk buy from us next summer.
Furlong on 12:50 - Aug 12 with 2010 viewsspudoodles

Shame, was hoping he'd feature for us this season, i think he's good enough. Hope he's not another youngester who is loaned out a million times then released. If we lose Caulker or another defender we should definitely get him back.
Furlong on 12:53 - Aug 12 with 1992 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ah, really wanted to see him playing a few games for us this season. Once again, not much cover there, especially if Caulker is sold and Onuoha plays centre.

Having said that, another season will do him the power of good and at a higher level. Not writing him off yet.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 12:54]

Bare bones.

Furlong on 13:04 - Aug 12 with 1959 viewsHooped_Pullie

Hope he's not written off, great potential there.

Mind you, the writing was on the wall when the number 2 shirt was kept vacant in the squad. I would be very surprised if we don't see an out-and-out right back join before the window's end. And, you would hope, a couple more with him. Have a feeling deadline day activity is looming…at least JFH won't be hanging out of his car window and spouting bull, though.
Furlong on 13:30 - Aug 12 with 1884 viewsNorthernr

League Two last season, League One this season, looks like reasonably sensible progression to me although like others I'd maybe have liked him to just go for three months and come back and play a bit for us. Hopefully in a year he'll be ready and set for the Championship step up.

It certainly looks more thought through than loaning Max Ehmer and Michael Harriman out repeatedly to the same level for years and years on end.
Furlong on 13:33 - Aug 12 with 1871 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Furlong on 13:04 - Aug 12 by Hooped_Pullie

Hope he's not written off, great potential there.

Mind you, the writing was on the wall when the number 2 shirt was kept vacant in the squad. I would be very surprised if we don't see an out-and-out right back join before the window's end. And, you would hope, a couple more with him. Have a feeling deadline day activity is looming…at least JFH won't be hanging out of his car window and spouting bull, though.

Fair point about the No. 2 shirt, Hooped Pullie.

I'm also slightly disappointed that he's not ready to step up but I trust the management and Les on this. Agree with Clive that this is at least steady and planned progress for him.

Best of luck to him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Furlong on 13:34 - Aug 12 with 1865 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Furlong on 13:30 - Aug 12 by Northernr

League Two last season, League One this season, looks like reasonably sensible progression to me although like others I'd maybe have liked him to just go for three months and come back and play a bit for us. Hopefully in a year he'll be ready and set for the Championship step up.

It certainly looks more thought through than loaning Max Ehmer and Michael Harriman out repeatedly to the same level for years and years on end.

Clive - had you forgotten we will be in the Prem when he returns next season?
Login to get fewer ads

Furlong on 13:59 - Aug 12 with 1802 viewsPinnerPaul

Furlong on 13:34 - Aug 12 by CroydonCaptJack

Clive - had you forgotten we will be in the Prem when he returns next season?

In which case we can loan him to Watford!
Furlong on 14:30 - Aug 12 with 1748 viewsdaveB

Furlong on 13:30 - Aug 12 by Northernr

I don't think you can do short term loans anymore, it's season long or six months
Furlong on 17:12 - Aug 13 with 1384 viewsRoller

Excellent start for our two lads (if you ignore the final score)

[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 17:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024