Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread 19:48 - Dec 7 with 29000 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:54 - Dec 10 with 2128 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:39 - Dec 10 by jasper_T

Fck me Sunderland were awful today.

So What? We beat them and beat them comfortably.

Let's focus on us!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:04 - Dec 10 with 2075 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:54 - Dec 10 by union_jack

So What? We beat them and beat them comfortably.

Let's focus on us!

You don't think this sort of mentality is a bit small time?

"We won so please let's not analyse it or think about it at all".

Defoe must be as annoyed as Gylfi is most weeks playing with that midfield behind him.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:09 - Dec 10 with 2035 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:04 - Dec 10 by jasper_T

You don't think this sort of mentality is a bit small time?

"We won so please let's not analyse it or think about it at all".

Defoe must be as annoyed as Gylfi is most weeks playing with that midfield behind him.

Absolutely not. I'm first to say let's criticise when we win a game.

But today, second half especially, we played like we used to. Ok, Sunderland are where they are for a reason, but we still had to play well to beat them. And we did.

Saying Sunderland were awful belittles the effort put in today and think they deserve better than that.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:13 - Dec 10 with 2015 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:09 - Dec 10 by union_jack

Absolutely not. I'm first to say let's criticise when we win a game.

But today, second half especially, we played like we used to. Ok, Sunderland are where they are for a reason, but we still had to play well to beat them. And we did.

Saying Sunderland were awful belittles the effort put in today and think they deserve better than that.

They were really, really sh!t mind.

To think some on here crowed endlessly about trying to sign Denayer and Januzaj.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:15 - Dec 10 with 2005 viewstomdickharry

Surely credit when its due rather than a rational of unjustified criticism.Its 3 points we didn't get last season.Well done today.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:16 - Dec 10 with 2003 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:13 - Dec 10 by jasper_T

To think some on here crowed endlessly about trying to sign Denayer and Januzaj.

I dont understand your logic. Often you talk sense. But lately youve said Ki has been our best performer this season when he has started, and now youre moaning that Sunderland were poor after we beat them 3-0 after not being able to get a sniff against most other teams this year. Weird!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:16 - Dec 10 with 1998 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:13 - Dec 10 by jasper_T

Yes, but we contributed to that which where credit is due.

It's given us a boost I reckon. Goals scored, none conceded and our style of play showed up.
'Let's take this into Wednesday and hopefully get a point at least.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:18 - Dec 10 with 1983 viewsmonmouth

My God that was so much better. Ball on the floor, attacking intent, and a little more calmness under any pressure. Don't matter how poor or otherwise the opposition was, our confidence was at daschund's balls level. Triangles and first time passes, at last.

I've been, no I am, one of Bradley's fiercest critics, but everybody, including him, deserves a massive pat on the back tonight.

Well done everybody. Chuffed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:33 - Dec 10 with 1931 viewscrix

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:18 - Dec 10 by monmouth

My God that was so much better. Ball on the floor, attacking intent, and a little more calmness under any pressure. Don't matter how poor or otherwise the opposition was, our confidence was at daschund's balls level. Triangles and first time passes, at last.

I've been, no I am, one of Bradley's fiercest critics, but everybody, including him, deserves a massive pat on the back tonight.

ill 2nd that. it was much better! I'm not going to go doing cartwheels yet though as the mackems were poor. but if we can build on that performance and play like it in the next few games there might be a glimmer of hope for us. I do hope we just stick with that team now though, I'm fed up with the bloody tinkering. despite my reservations regarding certain players, today they all did play as a team so I don't think we should break that up.

anyway well done
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:51 - Dec 10 with 1853 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:18 - Dec 10 by monmouth

Agree, today was a bonus all round, just need to keep it up.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:11 - Dec 10 with 1764 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:33 - Dec 10 by crix

ill 2nd that. it was much better! I'm not going to go doing cartwheels yet though as the mackems were poor. but if we can build on that performance and play like it in the next few games there might be a glimmer of hope for us. I do hope we just stick with that team now though, I'm fed up with the bloody tinkering. despite my reservations regarding certain players, today they all did play as a team so I don't think we should break that up.

anyway well done

I'll 3rd it. First half was a bit grim at times, but second was a thing of beauty. Could of had another couple too but for some good keeping. And big shout to Fab. Nothing to do most of the game then pulls off a finger tip worldy and claimed everything in the air.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:44 - Dec 10 with 1662 viewsbuilthjack

Just home from the game. First half was poor, but boy we stepped it up after the break.
Little things like talking from Leon and Angel, contributed to the win. No panic when 2-0 up. People say Sunderland were poor, but we didn't allow them to play. They won 3 of their last4 don't forget. Well done Swansea, lets build on this.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:05 - Dec 10 with 1603 viewsWxmJax

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:16 - Dec 10 by union_jack

Yes, but we contributed to that which where credit is due.

It's given us a boost I reckon. Goals scored, none conceded and our style of play showed up.
'Let's take this into Wednesday and hopefully get a point at least.

What you said. Not saying today but sometimes you can make the other team look crap just by playing well yourselves.

We won today but we beat Sunderland who were crap. The same Sunderland who in their last game beat the champions, Leicester City who were crap, who today beat many people's choice for the Premier League, Manchester City.........who were crap.

Funny old game.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:05 - Dec 10 with 1603 viewsJohnw102

Also just home from game, not going to get carried away, but great improvement. Rangel and Routs on same side reminded me of the Rangel/Dyer link for a few seasons. FL showing that he still has class 4 goals in last 2 home games, just hope there is something left in the tank for Tuesday at WBA.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:07 - Dec 11 with 1058 viewsmacthejack

Jasper would literally argue black was white if it meant he could have a dig at Swansea City.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:07 - Dec 11 with 1068 viewsmax936

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:15 - Dec 10 by tomdickharry

Surely credit when its due rather than a rational of unjustified criticism.Its 3 points we didn't get last season.Well done today.

Which is the correct answer, I couldn't give a fuk how shit Sunderland were, we got the 3 pts we desperately needed and scored 3 goal's, kept a clean sheet, which gives us something to work/build on, onwards and upwards.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:35 - Dec 12 with 955 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:51 - Dec 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm going to go with 1-4.

nice prediction,not too far away! haha
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024