Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread 19:48 - Dec 7 with 28056 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:18 - Dec 10 with 2123 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Another rough challenge. Booking at least.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:19 - Dec 10 with 2117 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:17 - Dec 10 by NeiltheTaylor

Terrible decision against Barrow.ref better sort this out. They should,d be on a couple of bookings so far too.

Is the Ref bent or just plain incompetent?
N/A. on 15:20 - Dec 10 with 2080 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:12]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:21 - Dec 10 with 2061 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Mawson is not going to cope with Defoe.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:21 - Dec 10 with 2059 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Pickford's played Sunderland in twice now with goal kicks down our left hand side. Taylor is taking an age to get back after each attack.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:22 - Dec 10 with 2023 viewswestwalesed

That cross was one of the worst I have ever seen in the Premier League by Barrow!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:24 - Dec 10 with 1974 viewslonglostjack

They look much more dangerous on the break

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:25 - Dec 10 with 1941 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Sunderland are not pressing us at all. Baffling. We really should be putting these away.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Dec 10 with 1928 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Christ, fab.

CBs Looking OK to me, cutting things out in the box and covering wide when needed.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Dec 10 with 1913 viewsPURe_Evil

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:25 - Dec 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Sunderland are not pressing us at all. Baffling. We really should be putting these away.

Playing on the counter attack, God knows why mind!
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Dec 10 with 1897 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Dec 10 by NeiltheTaylor

Christ, fab.

CBs Looking OK to me, cutting things out in the box and covering wide when needed.

Really? Twice a Sunderland player has walked around Amat and Mawson in the box and created a chance that should have been converted.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 10 with 1804 viewswestwalesed

I'm not being funny but how the F*ck can professional footballers not cross a football?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 10 with 1784 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Dec 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Really? Twice a Sunderland player has walked around Amat and Mawson in the box and created a chance that should have been converted.

Haven't seen anything to panic about.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Dec 10 with 1744 viewswestwalesed

Absolutely terrible decision Pienaar just fell on the ball!

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Dec 10 with 1738 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Terrible refereeing again

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Dec 10 with 1734 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 10 by westwalesed

I'm not being funny but how the F*ck can professional footballers not cross a football?

Yes amazing.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 10 with 1705 viewsSmellyplumz

Superb quality gash from us again today.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 10 with 1704 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 10 by westwalesed

They've got to think at the same time about what Ferrari to buy or what to put on their Twitter later mun.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 10 with 1626 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I'm liking seeing us hunting the ball in theiur half.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 10 with 1551 viewswestwalesed

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 10 by MrSwerve

They've got to think at the same time about what Ferrari to buy or what to put on their Twitter later mun.

I was bang average as a footballer in my youth but the one thing I could do was cross a ball and take corners and free kicks. Only reason I was in the side!

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Dec 10 with 1517 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Foul on Siggy given by assistant. Ref didn't see it and he was right there

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 10 with 1506 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How do you put that 10 feet over the bar. Useless.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 10 with 1478 viewslidojack

When did we become the team that knocks 30 crosses into the box every game and relies on set pieces to score goals?

I would compare us to Pulis' Stoke but they had more going on through the middle than we do.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 10 with 1476 viewsnierika

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 10 by NeiltheTaylor

Haven't seen anything to panic about.

Agreed, this is promising.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 10 with 1446 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 10 by lidojack

When did we become the team that knocks 30 crosses into the box every game and relies on set pieces to score goals?

I would compare us to Pulis' Stoke but they had more going on through the middle than we do.

When we assembled a squad of players who would struggle to score from open play in a division or two below, let alone the Premier League.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024