Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread 19:48 - Dec 7 with 29008 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 10 with 2204 viewsswan65split

Fer and Montero on 2nd half hoping to speed it up a bit, and a chance for Mcburnie late on when we are desperate!
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 10 with 2185 viewsPURe_Evil

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 10 by westwalesed

We should really be 2-0 up (two set pieces Mawson and Amat) without playing well at all.

They arguably have missed at least two good goal scoring opportunities.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 10 with 2104 viewsSoberBaker

Swans are out early for 2nd half.

Bob couldn't have had much to say. Unusual for him!

AMOW

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:04 - Dec 10 with 2088 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 10 by A_Fans_Dad

Just to rub it in Hull are beating Palace 1:0 and Burnley beating Bmouth 2:1.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 15:55]

Hulls goal was result of another Dive.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 10 with 1986 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Incredible penalty.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 10 with 1978 viewsswan65split

Thats our bit o luck come on YJB
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 10 with 1968 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Thanks assistant and Siggy

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 10 with 1941 viewsLord_Bony

Bob can you spend a bit of time in training this week showing them how to cross a ball properly...I think it may help....just a thought I know you won't bother though.

Anyways Dawson looking good but Im afraid Defoe is going to slip through at some point.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 10 with 1876 viewswestwalesed

LLORENTE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 10 with 1875 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Fantastic play. Barrow unlucky

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 10 with 1828 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

YES! Now go for a third and a fourth.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 10 with 1831 viewsSmellyplumz

That's more like it, great goal llorente

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 10 with 1820 viewsPURe_Evil

Great finish!
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 10 with 1807 viewsLord_Bony

2,0 Llorente yes!!!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 10 with 1800 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Classy, classy finish.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 10 with 1786 viewswestwalesed

Was that a training ground move or terrible corner gone right???

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 10 with 1782 viewsMrSwerve

Fantastic. Don't throw this away now boys.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

N/A. on 16:13 - Dec 10 with 1775 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:12]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 10 with 1752 viewsnierika

F_ck all the naysayers; WE ARE STAYING UP.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 10 with 1746 viewsepaul

OMFG!!!!!!!! 2 nil, say nothing!!!!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 10 with 1733 viewsswan65split

If theres a Father Xmas?.........please.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 10 with 1716 viewstomdickharry

Couldn't make the game at the last moment,lets not get to confident yet,could be off the bottom tonight.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 10 with 1693 viewsairedale

I reckon w win this 6 - 5.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 10 with 1690 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 10 by westwalesed

Was that a training ground move or terrible corner gone right???

Looked like,
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 10 with 1668 viewsNogginthenog

Go for the juggler we cant defend
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024