Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread 19:48 - Dec 7 with 28058 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 10 with 1893 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Goal now and this is a decent half for us, crappy crossing notwithstanding.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 10 with 1893 viewsPURe_Evil

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 10 by nierika

Agreed, this is promising.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Dec 10 with 1857 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This must be one of the worst performances an away team has displayed here in recent memory. How is it still 0-0?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 10 with 1848 viewsSmellyplumz

Routledge is non league today, he really is very very poor.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 10 with 1846 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Are we leaving the grass longer now too?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 10 with 1846 viewsPURe_Evil

Leon's time is up, he is so far off the pace these days.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 10 with 1803 viewsPURe_Evil

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 10 by NeiltheTaylor

It does look like its longer?

Long ball pitch init
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 10 with 1787 viewsMrSwerve

What a diabolical game of football. These two sides are going down.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 10 with 1781 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 10 by PURe_Evil

Leon's time is up, he is so far off the pace these days.

Add Rangel, Routs and Taylor to that name for a start.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 10 with 1752 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 10 by PURe_Evil

It does look like its longer?

Long ball pitch init

Rugby boys will be happy with that!

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 10 with 1748 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 10 by MrSwerve

Yep

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 10 with 1715 viewsPURe_Evil

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 10 by MrSwerve

Zero quality from either side

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 10 with 1685 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 10 by Smellyplumz

Routledge is non league today, he really is very very poor.

This, why is he still playing for us?
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 10 with 1685 viewsFunko

Clearly the better team but poor poor quality from the team, weather condition is not helping. I want to see more from llorente, he's hold up play is awful, he's passing isn't much better either .
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 10 with 1648 viewsblueytheblue

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 10 by A_Fans_Dad

This, why is he still playing for us?

Because you've a non-league manager...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 10 with 1643 viewsswan65split

attack wise , appalling, again not a shot on target, crossing , reserved for Mass on Sunday, Barrow, ...........best bit was his Curt copy, cut inside and run at them, his wing play is dreadfull.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 10 with 1642 viewsLord_Bony

We ve really got to learn some basics like crossing the ball properly...some good moves ruined through bad crosses.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 10 with 1616 viewslonglostjack

Too much intensity and not much thinking going on.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 10 with 1616 viewsSoberBaker

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 10 by NeiltheTaylor

I thought it was my stream, but you can hardly make out the lines on the pitch. Especially the 18yard boxes

AMOW

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 10 with 1615 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Barrow is OK at times, but squanders and breaks down a lot. His positional discipline is getting better

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 10 with 1594 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Just to rub it in Hull are beating Palace 1:0 and Burnley beating Bmouth 2:1.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 15:55]
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 10 with 1560 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 10 by SoberBaker

I thought it was my stream, but you can hardly make out the lines on the pitch. Especially the 18yard boxes

That what got me thinking. Looked a bit longer on a close up on a free kick. With the rain the ball is hardly moving.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 15:55]

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 10 with 1552 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Inevitably people will think this is an improvement because we are getting into their final third.

This is truly awful. These are likely the worst side to visit The Liberty in years and we are struggling to get a shot on goal. Absolutely appalling again. If this is how we play against a woeful side like this then what hope do we have against a better side?

They're not even trying to tackle us until we're 30 yards from their goal yet we're relying on set pieces again.

Enough is enough. He needs to go.

We'll probably draw or win via a set piece / mistake and he'll get more time.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 10 with 1554 viewswestwalesed

We should really be 2-0 up (two set pieces Mawson and Amat) without playing well at all.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 10 with 1545 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 10 by NeiltheTaylor

Barrow is OK at times, but squanders and breaks down a lot. His positional discipline is getting better

He has done some really good defensive woork in this game, he is still streets ahead of Routledge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024