Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread 19:48 - Dec 7 with 29006 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 10 with 2664 viewswestwalesed

Fuc*s sake how did Llorente miss that????? COME ON

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 10 with 2654 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 10 by Nogginthenog

Go for the juggler we cant defend

Which one's the juggler?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 10 with 2622 viewsSoberBaker

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 10 by MrSwerve

Which one's the juggler?

Bob.

He's a clown that needs sacking.

AMOW

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 10 with 2622 viewsMrSwerve

F**k me, our team have the C word...I can't say it...

C...
Co.......

Confidence?!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 10 with 2615 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 10 by Nogginthenog

Go for the juggler we cant defend

Don't leave the game up in the air.

Pounding them here. Siggy ruling

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 10 with 2449 viewswestwalesed

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 10 by MrSwerve

F**k me, our team have the C word...I can't say it...

C...
Co.......

Confidence?!

It's very, very, unnerving I agree.

FUC*S SAKE. We're 2-0 up against as gash a side as I have seen this season and I'm still hiding under my flu-ridden duvet.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Dec 10 with 2425 viewsairedale

Don't want to worry anybody, but Bob had 't used his subs yet.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Dec 10 with 2363 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Christ, Anchibe is a unit

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Dec 10 with 2332 viewsnierika

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 03:34 - Dec 10 by nyc_swans

Fabianski
Naughton-Amat-VDH-Taylor
Cork-Fer
Routs-Siggy-Barrow
Llorente

1-2

Defoe first beating an offside trap, then Van Aanholt with a rocket. Llorente with a header on 65 mins, but they come up short after a spirted final half hour. Bradley relieved of his duties Monday

Go F yourself.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Dec 10 with 2290 viewswestwalesed

Montero on now fresh legs for Routledge?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Dec 10 with 2253 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Dec 10 by westwalesed

Definitely. Let's see if he does it. I'd bring McBurnie on for Llorente too.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 10 with 2216 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Dec 10 by westwalesed

No thst idiot BB takes off Barrow instead.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:36 - Dec 10 with 2157 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Like for like change. It's fine. Wondering g how long Leon has left as he has done a lot of running today. Had a good game so it's a risk either way.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Dec 10 with 2115 viewswestwalesed

F*cking YESSSSSSSSSSS

Great goal. LEON.......LEON!

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Dec 10 with 2085 viewsChrisSCFC

Lovely ball Montero.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Dec 10 with 2081 viewsNeiltheTaylor

My turn for a hex. Britts starts a marvellous execution.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 10 with 2054 viewslonglostjack

McBurnie would have had that too

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 10 with 2042 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Everyone relaxed now?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 10 with 2028 viewsepaul

Wow 3 nil, loving this

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 10 with 2006 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 10 by NeiltheTaylor

Everyone relaxed now?

Nope.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Dec 10 with 1973 viewsslate_dk

From the beep:

It's all kicking off in the Championship as Cardiff defender Sol Bamba has lost the plot at Ipswich Town.
He's shown a red card for lashing out at an Ipswich player and then tries to fight everyone including the fourth official and his own manager Neil Warnock.

[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 16:41]
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Dec 10 with 1955 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Clean sheet would be nice. Back 4 promising today. CB pairing helping full back play better maybe?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:41 - Dec 10 with 1938 viewswestwalesed

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 10 by NeiltheTaylor

Everyone relaxed now?

No

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Dec 10 with 1856 viewsswanny

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Dec 10 by NeiltheTaylor

Clean sheet would be nice. Back 4 promising today. CB pairing helping full back play better maybe?

just a reminder......we're playing Sunderland.....

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Dec 10 with 1780 viewstomdickharry

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Dec 10 by swanny

just a reminder......we're playing Sunderland.....

Who cares 3 points is all that matters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024