Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 11:44 - Dec 12 with 36782 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 11:53 - Dec 12 with 7655 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:04 - Dec 12 with 7638 viewsPegojack

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 11:53 - Dec 12 by jackharris

If you don't mind, Jack, I'm going to reproduce something I posted in a previous thread as a possible alternative for car travelers (because the mates who usually go with me have all got reasons for not going, due to the late date change, so I'll be all on my own otherwise!):

If anyone's driving and wants to avoid the usual gridlock on the M5 and near the ground, here's an alternative which is relatively stress free. It's what I'm doing.

Drive to Kidderminster, take the road off the ring road past the station and thirty yards later turn right into Farfield. Park up in the Station Inn, come in and have a meal (food finishes at 6pm) and a couple of pints, then walk around the corner to the station. There's a train at 18.55 direct to the Hawthorns station, arrives 7.26pm. Costs around £6 return. Ten minutes walk from the station to the away end.

Return train to Kiddy after the match at 22.17.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2016 12:05]
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:09 - Dec 12 with 7623 viewsairedale

That sounds a very civilised way of doing things buithy, what about the return though? Not going ourselves, but if we were we'd certainly take you up on that.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:29 - Dec 12 with 7590 viewsPegojack

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:09 - Dec 12 by airedale

That sounds a very civilised way of doing things buithy, what about the return though? Not going ourselves, but if we were we'd certainly take you up on that.

Builthy? It's 'Hereford', mate.

How do you mean "what about the return?". I said in the post, you walk back to the Hawthorns station (ten minutes), then there's a train back to Kiddy at 10.17. There's actually another as well at 23.07 as a backstop, but that's a bit late. If you get on the first one, you'll be back to your car in the Station Inn car park around 11.00pm.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:30 - Dec 12 with 7588 viewswaynekerr55

Huge game - would be buzzing with a point!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:34 - Dec 12 with 7580 viewsPegojack

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:30 - Dec 12 by waynekerr55

Huge game - would be buzzing with a point!

Ay, I'm hoping we can come away with a point too, but we've been so bluddy inconsistent this season, so I'm not counting my chickens.

We need to be picking up the odd away point as well as winning home games. Still a huge ask to avoid the drop.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:46 - Dec 12 with 7557 viewsJango

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:34 - Dec 12 by Pegojack

Ay, I'm hoping we can come away with a point too, but we've been so bluddy inconsistent this season, so I'm not counting my chickens.

We need to be picking up the odd away point as well as winning home games. Still a huge ask to avoid the drop.

We got a point at Everton, no reason we can't get at least a point at west brom. I just hope we don't go rotating the squad, we need to build a bit of momentum after Saturday
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 13:22 - Dec 12 with 7495 viewswaynekerr55

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:46 - Dec 12 by Jango

We got a point at Everton, no reason we can't get at least a point at west brom. I just hope we don't go rotating the squad, we need to build a bit of momentum after Saturday

Aye, keeping the ball in the f*cking floor would be a start against these absolute mutants...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:00 - Dec 12 with 7435 viewsrandomperson

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:46 - Dec 12 by Jango

might have to a bit with the older legs
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 12 with 7323 viewsairedale

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:29 - Dec 12 by Pegojack

Builthy? It's 'Hereford', mate.

How do you mean "what about the return?". I said in the post, you walk back to the Hawthorns station (ten minutes), then there's a train back to Kiddy at 10.17. There's actually another as well at 23.07 as a backstop, but that's a bit late. If you get on the first one, you'll be back to your car in the Station Inn car park around 11.00pm.

Sorry Hereford, not one of my finest posts there hey. Went for walkies after that and lost the bloody dog too. She did her ninja routine and disappeared, a seemingly impossible task given the circumstances and I got back to the house with her at 2:45pm.

Better stay close to home today in case I injure myself!
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 12 with 7273 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:00 - Dec 12 by randomperson

might have to a bit with the older legs

Yep, I think you need to look at the positions with an asterick in an "either Wednesday or Saturday" frame of mind:

-------------Fab-------------
*AR/KN-AM-JA-*NT/SK
---------*LB/JC-JF---------
----*MB/WR-GS-JM----
----------*FL/BB----------

Fer stays on the bench for me, unless we are chasing a result.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 12 with 7252 viewsairedale

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yep, I think you need to look at the positions with an asterick in an "either Wednesday or Saturday" frame of mind:

-------------Fab-------------
*AR/KN-AM-JA-*NT/SK
---------*LB/JC-JF---------
----*MB/WR-GS-JM----
----------*FL/BB----------

Fer stays on the bench for me, unless we are chasing a result.

Baston wasn't even on the bench last Saturday, so he may be out of the loop altogether. Especially if rumours are true that he's offski in Jan.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:44 - Dec 12 with 7228 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 12 by airedale

Baston wasn't even on the bench last Saturday, so he may be out of the loop altogether. Especially if rumours are true that he's offski in Jan.

Could be, although I hope not. Not sure OB is ready for a start yet, and 3 fixtures in 8 days seems risky to ask of our big, 31 year old striker.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 12 with 7215 viewsairedale

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:44 - Dec 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

Could be, although I hope not. Not sure OB is ready for a start yet, and 3 fixtures in 8 days seems risky to ask of our big, 31 year old striker.

Makes you wonder what's happening though, Ollie was on the bench last Saturday.

Perhaps I should check that 'physioroom' website to see if BB is crocked.

Nope, just Fernandez and Ki going Toe to Toe.

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php#c17
[Post edited 12 Dec 2016 16:55]
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:39 - Dec 12 with 7121 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Rangel and Leon's legs be up for this I wonder ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:55 - Dec 12 with 7087 viewsOldjack

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:39 - Dec 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

I hope so ,without them both especially the mighty Atom we're gonna lose Sad init we got to rely on the old uns to keep us ticking over correctly

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:19 - Dec 12 with 6945 viewsLoyal

Question is, can we win this ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:24 - Dec 12 with 6927 viewsjasper_T

Of course we can, it's in the rules.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:56 - Dec 12 with 6857 viewsbonymine

Went there for the Play Off 2nd Leg when we lost absolutely gutted and they tried to pick on us in a big car park .....Unlucky boys ✌️️✌️️✌️️

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:08 - Dec 12 with 6828 viewsLoyal

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:56 - Dec 12 by bonymine

Went there for the Play Off 2nd Leg when we lost absolutely gutted and they tried to pick on us in a big car park .....Unlucky boys ✌️️✌️️✌️️

I think the term is, they came unstuck 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:10 - Dec 12 with 6817 viewsClinton

Bobbly vs Pulis
Big test. I hope he can pull it off, respect if he does.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:12 - Dec 12 with 6811 viewsbonymine

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:08 - Dec 12 by Loyal

I think the term is, they came unstuck 😂

We sorted them out Loyaal mate just another game........Garibaldi Boys John The Bank ...l good times ...

STID. TOGETHER STRONGER 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:22 - Dec 12 with 6787 viewsJango

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:39 - Dec 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Ibrahimovic is 35 and he's played nearly every game for United this season including Europe, I'm sure they can cope.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:18 - Dec 12 with 6686 viewsjasper_T

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:22 - Dec 12 by Jango

Ibrahimovic is 35 and he's played nearly every game for United this season including Europe, I'm sure they can cope.

And he hasn't has a major dip in form at all, right?
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:13 - Dec 12 with 6584 viewsSwansNZ

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:24 - Dec 12 by jasper_T

Of course we can, it's in the rules.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024