Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
READING v QPR Related: 1 x 14yr old Daughter for sale £0.01!!!!!!! 23:17 - Jan 12 with 5630 viewsA40Bosh

Ring Ring:
"Hello, It's me, listen go straight in and go to Sky Sports 1 on channel 511 on the Virgin box please and make sure you record Reading v Qpr for me please love as I will watch it when I get in tonight - Do it now please cos it is 7:45 and it might be a 7:45 pm kick off, ok?"

"Yeah, alright,.....yeah..........bye"

10:45pm
"are you still awake?"
"yeah,"
"sorry love, which room did you record the match on the TV I can't find it"

"oh..........I forgot"

BEDROOM DOOR OF YOUNGEST DAUGHTERS SLAMS SHUT SO HARD, my wife gets out of bed to see what has happened.

No Sale or Return Option
Comes with built in gormless module free of charge
Collection or will drop within mainland UK for no extra charge.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

READING v QPR Related: 1 x 14yr old Daughter for sale £0.01!!!!!!! on 16:05 - Jan 14 with 837 viewsstowmarketrange

READING v QPR Related: 1 x 14yr old Daughter for sale £0.01!!!!!!! on 18:22 - Jan 13 by W7Ranger

My mum got me to record the Crystal poxy Maze one afternoon which started half way through a QPR game that was live on ITV which I was also recording. So had to stop recording at half time...

That game was Manchester United 1 Queens Park Rangers 4 !!!!!!

The only one who thought it wasn't game over by ht was Denis Law.
I still have the video of the game if you want a copy.The quality of non HD football isn't good though.
READING v QPR Related: 1 x 14yr old Daughter for sale £0.01!!!!!!! on 16:36 - Jan 14 with 795 viewsTacticalR

READING v QPR Related: 1 x 14yr old Daughter for sale £0.01!!!!!!! on 15:42 - Jan 14 by Toast_R

I thought my Sky box was knackerd as it wouldnt record anything
Failed
Failed
Failed
Failed is all I was getting. The programme synopsis wasn't working on anything either. Discovered my two year old son had been getting behind the tv unit and had been pulling leads and chords galore. Turns out he'd pulled on of the Sky aerials lose from the box. Proper too like the fitting at the end had come away and was still in the back of the box. What can you do?

I believe it is customary to sell off the offending infant.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024