Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie v ODH 22:58 - Mar 7 with 3813 viewsLblock

There was a thread on here about 6 or 7 weeks ago which got, dare I say, quite pedantic over the comparative win ratios / points per game
I can't recall thread title or who it was that was doing the digging out of Ollie.
Most were saying ratios etc aside the lads were playing better, it was okay to watch and definitely signs of improvement

So just wondering what the comparison is now between the two?

Off the back of varying types of wins and dominating not a bad young outfit for 75 minutes (plus an oddball ref to contend with)

Stats anyone???

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ollie v ODH on 09:58 - Mar 8 with 996 viewsfrancisbowles

Yes Ollie doing a great job, winning games, attractive football in the main, good purchases in the window.

But before we drag out former managers through the mire yet again, just reflect on Clive's preview last night and how the vast majority of championship games could be any one of three results! I would submit that is exactly what we saw last night. We deserved a win but we could easily have drawn or even lost if not for Bidwell and Barnsley missing a whole load of chances just after we had scored the first.

Lets just be pleased we are doing well and confidence is building. Onwards to Leeds and we will see how we get on against that rubbish team we totally outplayed in the opening game! What they are 4th with 21 points more than us? Lol!
Ollie v ODH on 10:23 - Mar 8 with 914 viewsLblock

Ollie v ODH on 09:01 - Mar 8 by paulparker

I liked JFH I thought it was a good appointment at the time but blimey the football was dreadful maybe the worst ive seen at QPR , one up top at home, Washington as a left winger, aimless hoofs, Karl Henry on the team sheet every week , 4-5-1 , Ned at right back & the persistent picking of the vastly overrated chery , it was predictable, dull , and coma inducing , if it had carried on we would be lucky to get 8k through the turnstiles
now Ollie had a tricky start but he wasn't afraid to try different things even if it meant us losing we have had Hall playing as a sweeper , Freeman/Manning converted into a centre midfield duo, Washington playing off a big man , Smith is better and smarter than Polter, we have Pavel at times as wing a back , we have played 3-5-2, 4-4-2 , 4-3-3 all to counter act different teams ,
its refreshing and brilliant to watch at times ,Olly is slowly but surely turning this season around he deserves massive praise the players want to play for him and now its down to us to get behind them

Dark horses NEXT season PP?!?!?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ollie v ODH on 10:35 - Mar 8 with 881 viewspaulparker

Ollie v ODH on 10:23 - Mar 8 by Lblock

Dark horses NEXT season PP?!?!?

You know it Lblock

ive already told the rest of the office to lay a fiver on us next year we are the new Huddersfield

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024