Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freeman / Manning 07:44 - Mar 8 with 8438 viewsbaz_qpr

What a class midfield pair these two are, absolutely dominated the midfield especially first half, ably supported with Luongo putting in his best performance for some time. Been a long time since I've seen us push the ball around like that one touch passing, driving runs with purpose, a bite and edge in the tackle. Freeman for me absolutely signing of the season
Freeman / Manning on 07:48 - Mar 9 with 1800 viewsHunterhoop

Freeman / Manning on 07:07 - Mar 9 by ShotKneesHoop

I wouldn't have Cisse in that list, I thought he did the biz for us.

Redknobb only flushed the lot you mention out to get his mates in.. Jam Jar, Jenas, Townsend, Carroll etc and other top top, triffik Spuds Rosie players.

And I thought that Samba and Boswanka were in 'Arry's reign anyway.

Universe's biggest liar and pretender.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2017 7:09]

Exactly. That Samba signing had nothing to do with the "flush 'em" approach. Redknapp signed Samba for £12m (and £100k per week) and then, 4 months later, sold him back to the same Russian club for £12m.

If that whole nonsense was above board, I'd be stunned. Samba will have pocketed about £2.5m in signing on fees on that process. Very believable that part of that and the agent's fees may have ended up in a Monaco account under a certain dog's name. I'm amazed the FA didn't investigate it.
Freeman / Manning on 08:40 - Mar 9 with 1747 viewsShotKneesHoop

Freeman / Manning on 07:48 - Mar 9 by Hunterhoop

Exactly. That Samba signing had nothing to do with the "flush 'em" approach. Redknapp signed Samba for £12m (and £100k per week) and then, 4 months later, sold him back to the same Russian club for £12m.

If that whole nonsense was above board, I'd be stunned. Samba will have pocketed about £2.5m in signing on fees on that process. Very believable that part of that and the agent's fees may have ended up in a Monaco account under a certain dog's name. I'm amazed the FA didn't investigate it.

Because the Police tried before and failed to nail Redknobb when he was banged to rights guv.

If ever there was a person who got away with financial murder on the scale of Ernie Marples and Robert Maxwell, it's Redknobb.

Amazing that the fans of the clubs he managed, Portsmouth Southampton, Spurs and us just loath Redknobb. Question is which bunch of fans loath Redknobb the most. It should be us.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Freeman / Manning on 10:12 - Mar 9 with 1658 viewsswisscottage

Freeman / Manning on 08:40 - Mar 9 by ShotKneesHoop

Because the Police tried before and failed to nail Redknobb when he was banged to rights guv.

If ever there was a person who got away with financial murder on the scale of Ernie Marples and Robert Maxwell, it's Redknobb.

Amazing that the fans of the clubs he managed, Portsmouth Southampton, Spurs and us just loath Redknobb. Question is which bunch of fans loath Redknobb the most. It should be us.

Redknapp was popular in certain parts of the 'establishment' who knew he was guilty but didn't want to see him go down.

He was tipped off in relation to the investigation and then pressure was put on the CPS to go to court with insufficient evidence before the police had completed their enquiries meaning the case was not as watertight as it would have been given a few more weeks.
Freeman / Manning on 10:45 - Mar 10 with 1385 viewsfrancisbowles

Freeman / Manning on 10:12 - Mar 9 by swisscottage

Redknapp was popular in certain parts of the 'establishment' who knew he was guilty but didn't want to see him go down.

He was tipped off in relation to the investigation and then pressure was put on the CPS to go to court with insufficient evidence before the police had completed their enquiries meaning the case was not as watertight as it would have been given a few more weeks.

The taxman isn't anyone's friend so when he is trying 'to do' a popular 'celebrity' he is at least 1-0 down at the start!
Freeman / Manning on 11:26 - Mar 11 with 1238 viewsDylanP

I couildn't agree more with the OP. I would just like to add Darnell Furlong, Pawel Wszolek, and Conor Washington to the discussion. We now have a core of young, hungry, energetic, and talented players. The last time we had such an abundance of youth and energy was the Terry Venables team of 1981-82 (Allen, Goddard, Waddock, etc.)

The team is suddenly a joy to watch play and develop. Long may the team thrive!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Freeman / Manning on 11:54 - Mar 11 with 1199 viewsDorse

Freeman / Manning on 11:26 - Mar 11 by DylanP

I couildn't agree more with the OP. I would just like to add Darnell Furlong, Pawel Wszolek, and Conor Washington to the discussion. We now have a core of young, hungry, energetic, and talented players. The last time we had such an abundance of youth and energy was the Terry Venables team of 1981-82 (Allen, Goddard, Waddock, etc.)

The team is suddenly a joy to watch play and develop. Long may the team thrive!

WIth Eze, Hamalainen, Kakay, Goss, Comely and Shodipo snapping at their heels. The club is really putting its money where its mouth is regarding young, hungry talent.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Freeman / Manning on 14:02 - Mar 11 with 1113 viewsDylanP

Freeman / Manning on 11:54 - Mar 11 by Dorse

WIth Eze, Hamalainen, Kakay, Goss, Comely and Shodipo snapping at their heels. The club is really putting its money where its mouth is regarding young, hungry talent.

That's right. We (the fans) have been calling for it for so long. And TF has been promising us this for so long too. And finally, we have that team full of young, hungry players with something to prove. Its almost like there was a plan all along. Nah, that is far too sensible.

The fans just have to remember that the downside to young and hungry is inexperienced and prone to lapses/mistakes/confidence issues and stay upbeat and positive with them as they learn their way.

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRssssssssss!!!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Freeman / Manning on 14:03 - Mar 11 with 1112 viewskensalriser

Bloody happy clappers.

Roll on 5 o'clock when there'll be something to grumble about again.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024