Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kerry v Cork 13:54 - Jul 2 with 9541 viewsMrSheen

Munster football final today at 4. C'mon the Kingdom, anyone but the red rabble.
Kerry v Cork on 10:42 - Jul 9 with 2011 viewsMrSheen

Kerry v Cork on 07:13 - Jul 9 by stonebridgers

I thought Waterford had thrown it away but we managed to get over the line in the end and you know the old saying "you got to be in it to win it" 58 years since we beat our neighbors in the championship and we went onto win it so fingers crossed.

Waterford and Tipp will both want Wexford in the next round.
Kerry v Cork on 12:01 - Jul 9 with 1994 viewskingshill

Whoever wins this afternoon avoids a real snake pit of a quarter final draw
Kerry v Cork on 17:39 - Jul 9 with 1973 viewsMrSheen

Kerry v Cork on 12:01 - Jul 9 by kingshill

Whoever wins this afternoon avoids a real snake pit of a quarter final draw

Cork have just beaten another good side. 5 out of 6 teams left can win it though. A great weekend to own a pub in Thurles.
Kerry v Cork on 18:43 - Jul 9 with 1961 viewsnewgolddream

Kerry v Cork on 17:39 - Jul 9 by MrSheen

Cork have just beaten another good side. 5 out of 6 teams left can win it though. A great weekend to own a pub in Thurles.

who is the odd one out????
Kerry v Cork on 20:36 - Jul 9 with 1942 viewsMrSheen

Kerry v Cork on 18:43 - Jul 9 by newgolddream

who is the odd one out????

Wexford.
Kerry v Cork on 21:07 - Jul 9 with 1926 viewsbrokenframe1982

Kerry v Cork on 20:36 - Jul 9 by MrSheen

Wexford.

Wexford?? Have they pulled out of the Championship? Davie Fitz won't b too pleased!!
Kerry v Cork on 21:32 - Jul 9 with 1916 viewskingshill

Rebels know how to win even when it gets sticky, another great performance
Kerry v Cork on 11:16 - Aug 6 with 1809 viewsMrSheen

Galway v Tipp 4pm today. Getting excited now. Got to be better than those two awful games yesterday.
Login to get fewer ads

Kerry v Cork on 13:48 - Aug 6 with 1789 viewsthorpebankR

Up Tipp !!
Kerry v Cork on 16:02 - Aug 6 with 1771 viewskingshill

2 cracking semi's coming up.

In Scotland next Sunday so have to find a pub in Pitlochry that will show Cork v Waterford well as Man Utd v West Ham
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 17:45]
Kerry v Cork on 16:54 - Aug 6 with 1764 viewsMrSheen

Kerry v Cork on 16:02 - Aug 6 by kingshill

2 cracking semi's coming up.

In Scotland next Sunday so have to find a pub in Pitlochry that will show Cork v Waterford well as Man Utd v West Ham
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 17:45]

Tipp very lucky to be ahead at half time. Galway the better side.
Kerry v Cork on 17:34 - Aug 6 with 1751 viewsMrSheen

Ah shyte, Galway win in the last minute. Another epic game though.
Kerry v Cork on 01:23 - Aug 7 with 1714 viewsbob566

Kerry v Cork on 17:34 - Aug 6 by MrSheen

Ah shyte, Galway win in the last minute. Another epic game though.

I was there today as a neutral. Tipp were shit. Galway deserved it
Kerry v Cork on 09:50 - Aug 7 with 1687 viewsrobith

Could be bias cos my wife's family are from there, but I really fancy Tyrone for Sam this year
Kerry v Cork on 23:41 - Aug 7 with 1653 viewsbob566

Kerry v Cork on 09:50 - Aug 7 by robith

Could be bias cos my wife's family are from there, but I really fancy Tyrone for Sam this year

He'll of achievement if they do. Said they have a chance but they'll have to be 120% to beat Dublin if they meet them
Kerry v Cork on 09:32 - Aug 8 with 1619 viewsrobith

Kerry v Cork on 23:41 - Aug 7 by bob566

He'll of achievement if they do. Said they have a chance but they'll have to be 120% to beat Dublin if they meet them

They're playing them in the semi. I've just been very impressed with them this year, feels like a return to their glory years of a few years ago.

And let's face it everyone is sick to the back teeth of Dublin winning
Kerry v Cork on 17:15 - Aug 13 with 1565 viewsBoston

Anyone else watch the Cork v Waterford hurling semi? There are occasions during sporting fixtures when you're struck by the intensity of physical contact, speed, bravery and stupidity required to play at a high level. It's a hell of a game on it's day. Waterford roll on.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Kerry v Cork on 18:38 - Aug 13 with 1541 viewsMrSheen

Kerry v Cork on 17:15 - Aug 13 by Boston

Anyone else watch the Cork v Waterford hurling semi? There are occasions during sporting fixtures when you're struck by the intensity of physical contact, speed, bravery and stupidity required to play at a high level. It's a hell of a game on it's day. Waterford roll on.

Unlucky Cork, been brilliant all season but one off day and they're out. Great championship this year.

Austin Gleeson is the Cristiano Ronaldo of hurling. Brilliant, but not as good as he thinks he is. If he'd missed that goal his team mates would have killed him.
Kerry v Cork on 19:30 - Aug 13 with 1526 viewskingshill

Gutted but well done Waterford. That 5 mins after the sending off and the 2 quick goals were a killer.
Should be a great final and hopefully Corks kids are better next year for the experience
Kerry v Cork on 16:17 - Aug 14 with 1450 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well done to Waterford. Cahalane's sending-off and the crazy decision not to send off Austin Gleeson clearly changed the course of the game, but Waterford were stronger and cleverer in their use of the sliotar. Cork have improved this year but will have to improve further.

Great championship so far. Best in years.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kerry v Cork on 17:00 - Aug 14 with 1441 views18StoneOfHoop

I know foo kall about the game,Sheenie Bartok old boy, but I hope to goodness The Kingdom do it for one-legged diabetic Brendan Stack of Listowel and my Kensington Park Hotel 'Keep Paddies Happy' Ladbroke Grove surrogate pub Dad for nigh on 30 years.

[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 17:03]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Kerry v Cork on 10:38 - Aug 15 with 1392 viewsfrancisbowles

Kerry v Cork on 16:17 - Aug 14 by BrianMcCarthy

Well done to Waterford. Cahalane's sending-off and the crazy decision not to send off Austin Gleeson clearly changed the course of the game, but Waterford were stronger and cleverer in their use of the sliotar. Cork have improved this year but will have to improve further.

Great championship so far. Best in years.

Brian for a full Irish blooded, born and raised in England and therefore English first, just, please remind me is the 'sliotar' the stick or the ball?
Kerry v Cork on 10:48 - Aug 15 with 1388 viewsbob566

Kerry v Cork on 10:38 - Aug 15 by francisbowles

Brian for a full Irish blooded, born and raised in England and therefore English first, just, please remind me is the 'sliotar' the stick or the ball?

Ball
Kerry v Cork on 12:08 - Aug 15 with 1374 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kerry v Cork on 10:38 - Aug 15 by francisbowles

Ball. The stick is the camán (as in Eileen!).

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kerry v Cork on 15:53 - Aug 15 with 1361 viewsfrancisbowles

Kerry v Cork on 12:08 - Aug 15 by BrianMcCarthy

Ball. The stick is the camán (as in Eileen!).

poor Eileen!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024