Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ians got to go 23:08 - Aug 22 with 3697 viewsdigswellhoop

please wheres my thread gone?
ians got to go on 13:13 - Aug 24 with 669 viewsNorthernr

ians got to go on 08:33 - Aug 24 by smegma

Before this tripe was written, I noticed the OPs last post was in July. Not one comment from him regarding the opening Reading game. And not one word from him following the Hull City game on Saturday.

His next post will no doubt be following our next home defeat. Probably didn't see the Brentford game.

Valid point, though we do tend to delete stuff of his because he can't use a keyboard and it's often just a random collection of letters and numbers.
ians got to go on 13:16 - Aug 24 with 651 viewsBoston

ians got to go on 12:38 - Aug 24 by daveB

not sure he has, plenty were calling for him to go last Christmas when he had only been in charge of 5/6 games.

If Holloway went tomorrow some fans would be calling for the new man to go before the clocks changed.

It's not a QPR thing, it's just modern football fans who want everything yesterday and can't cope with losing

You are spot on, unfortunately.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

ians got to go on 13:25 - Aug 24 with 623 viewsdachiltern

ians got to go on 13:13 - Aug 24 by Northernr

Valid point, though we do tend to delete stuff of his because he can't use a keyboard and it's often just a random collection of letters and numbers.

Sounds familiar ' I know all the right letters and words just not necessarily in the right order'?
ians got to go on 13:29 - Aug 24 with 609 viewsA40Bosh

ians got to go on 13:16 - Aug 24 by Boston

You are spot on, unfortunately.

and to be honest, hearing some of the stuff being yelled at the back 4 for most of the game from my vantage point at the back of SAR, it highlights that there are plenty of people out on the terraces to that forget to engage their brains before opening their mouths.

Absolutely slaughtering 3 of the 4 of them from start to finish and screaming down at Ollie every two mins.

Yes it was Brentford, but if he played Ned last night and he got injured for Saturday, then they wil be calling around the schools in W12 looking for centre back cover what with our injury list in the defence

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024