Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford dump woeful Rangers out cup - Report 18:36 - Aug 23 with 2253 viewsNorthernr

Thanks to Jordan for persevering with this for us

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/46373
Brentford dump woeful Rangers out cup - Report on 19:27 - Aug 23 with 2137 viewsPunteR

Excellent report Jordan , cheers.
Giving Clive a run for his money..
Shame about the result .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Brentford dump woeful Rangers out cup - Report on 19:44 - Aug 23 with 2098 viewssmegma

Less than 10k and some people demanded we play them for the Stan Bowles game???
Brentford dump woeful Rangers out cup - Report on 20:51 - Aug 23 with 1973 viewscolinallcars

Super report, thanks. I'm sure estate agents would rather say ' North Kew ' rather than Hounslow-based though !
Brentford dump woeful Rangers out cup - Report on 06:21 - Aug 24 with 1667 viewsLblock

Gutted we're not playing Norwich at home next!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Brentford dump woeful Rangers out cup - Report on 08:42 - Aug 24 with 1554 viewspaulparker

decent report but the reporter has let caulker off the hook as he was abysmal , in 33 years of going to rangers that's the worst individual performance ive ever seen
when the going got tough he went missing and that's a trait of caulkers if you have the misfortune to watch him play , he looks very good when he has the ball and plays little 5 yard passes to the fullback but ive never seen him make a last ditch tackle, a goal line clearance, or even geeing up his team mates when the chips are down , his heading and concentration are woeful , I would have sacked him at half time and told him to get the tube home ala john sitton , I love olly but he lost me a little bit with his press conference calling caulker a plus , he was for Brentford
the sooner him and his born again bollox are gone form the club the better

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Brentford dump woeful Rangers out cup - Report on 09:24 - Aug 24 with 1502 viewsHadders

Good report. I left the ground less despondent that you would expect given the result, because I mostly enjoyed the second half and (until Brentford's fourth goal killed it) I really felt we were still in it. At one point I noticed how noisy our fans were and silent the Brentford end was, as for a while the whole balance of the game seemed to have shifted, and I would have put money on us getting back. As I recall, we had at least three excellent chances, Freeman looked fantastic as ever, scurrying around with his head up, searching for openings, our defence seemed tighter(!), and by the end we had four strikers on the pitch, which at least makes you feel they're going for it. So, though obviously the first-half collapse was very grim and it was embarassing to hear Brentford fans having so much fun at our expense again, for me it wasn't a horrible watch for 90 minutes.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 9:36]
Brentford dump woeful Rangers out cup - Report on 09:34 - Aug 24 with 1486 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford dump woeful Rangers out cup - Report on 09:24 - Aug 24 by Hadders

Good report. I left the ground less despondent that you would expect given the result, because I mostly enjoyed the second half and (until Brentford's fourth goal killed it) I really felt we were still in it. At one point I noticed how noisy our fans were and silent the Brentford end was, as for a while the whole balance of the game seemed to have shifted, and I would have put money on us getting back. As I recall, we had at least three excellent chances, Freeman looked fantastic as ever, scurrying around with his head up, searching for openings, our defence seemed tighter(!), and by the end we had four strikers on the pitch, which at least makes you feel they're going for it. So, though obviously the first-half collapse was very grim and it was embarassing to hear Brentford fans having so much fun at our expense again, for me it wasn't a horrible watch for 90 minutes.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 9:36]

Agree with you,and the report of match,seen the penalty shout again thought he made a meal of it at the time but def penalty would have been interesting if that was given 2 3 ht.I always felt that every time we went forward we would score.Said it before Ollie is a decent bloke but I'm sure he's lost the plot these days and i worry for his heLth.
Brentford dump woeful Rangers out cup - Report on 10:18 - Aug 24 with 1413 viewsdaveB

Brentford dump woeful Rangers out cup - Report on 09:34 - Aug 24 by switchingcode

Agree with you,and the report of match,seen the penalty shout again thought he made a meal of it at the time but def penalty would have been interesting if that was given 2 3 ht.I always felt that every time we went forward we would score.Said it before Ollie is a decent bloke but I'm sure he's lost the plot these days and i worry for his heLth.

My hope with Holloway is that he gets through this season with us in mid table and can then leave on a high. I fear for him a bit if we have the annual collapse next month and he gets hounded out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024