Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Holloway 18:16 - Dec 9 with 40179 viewsJogo

Thank you for your effort as both player and manager over the years...but will you please now f@ck off.
Mr Holloway on 23:38 - Dec 20 with 1637 viewsLythamR

Mr Holloway on 22:31 - Dec 20 by Benny_the_Ball

It's completely invalid. Mittal previously held a greater share and attempted to buy more when T&C decided to sell. Once T&C sold their stake to Fernandes, Mittal later reduced his stake to 11% (unsurprising given the way the club was being run). But let's not let the facts get in the way of your agenda, hey.

They had the chance and didnt take it prior to Fernandes taking over. They were in pole position, there was nothing stopping them apart from not wanting to pay the asking price for the shares that were being offered

I dont have any problem with them choosing not to buy the shares, I can see why they might only want to buy enough to gain a controlling interest but that wasnt what was being offered and from Ecclestones side why would he want to be left with a bunch of shares they might find difficult to shift to a third party when Mittals had a majority interest.

its just the ongoing bleating about them by supporters, "oh amit would have done better, we wouldnt be in this mess with the mittals" etc etc

They declined the opportunity, and so we move on
Mr Holloway on 14:53 - Dec 21 with 1498 viewsPinnerPaul

Mr Holloway on 23:38 - Dec 20 by LythamR

They had the chance and didnt take it prior to Fernandes taking over. They were in pole position, there was nothing stopping them apart from not wanting to pay the asking price for the shares that were being offered

I dont have any problem with them choosing not to buy the shares, I can see why they might only want to buy enough to gain a controlling interest but that wasnt what was being offered and from Ecclestones side why would he want to be left with a bunch of shares they might find difficult to shift to a third party when Mittals had a majority interest.

its just the ongoing bleating about them by supporters, "oh amit would have done better, we wouldnt be in this mess with the mittals" etc etc

They declined the opportunity, and so we move on

and note Benny there is nothing stopping them buying control of the club if they want to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024