Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Leeds are headed for the MLS! 12:25 - Jan 24 with 8247 viewsDeepcutHoop

What else would explain this?

Looks like Leeds are headed for the MLS! on 14:43 - Jan 25 with 1651 viewsMick_S

Well, at least he's left a gap for the new badge.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Looks like Leeds are headed for the MLS! on 14:45 - Jan 25 with 1644 viewsLunarJetman

I wonder if they have permission to use that image...

Looks like Leeds are headed for the MLS! on 14:48 - Jan 25 with 1636 viewsMick_S

They do what they want.

Looks like Leeds are headed for the MLS! on 15:21 - Jan 25 with 1603 viewsPinnerPaul

I read that yesterday that they have decided that the 'consultation' didn't go far enough so they are going to re open it.

That's straight out of 'Yes Minister' - it'll be dropped in a week or two!
Looks like Leeds are headed for the MLS! on 16:13 - Jan 25 with 1562 viewsrobith

Looks like Leeds are headed for the MLS! on 20:33 - Jan 24 by Tonto

There is no doubt that their current badge has dated badly... I was surprised to read it comes from the late 90s rather than the mid 70s like I thought.

But that is some really bad Americanised crap... you have to wonder who these 10k people they consulted were...
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 20:34]

In fairness mate, US sports teams have pretty high design standards - in a mobile first age none of them would design a new logo involving drop shadows
Looks like Leeds are headed for the MLS! on 07:26 - Jan 26 with 1467 viewsDannyPaddox

Fixed.
Looks like Leeds are headed for the MLS! on 10:04 - Jan 26 with 1388 viewsMick_S

Did you do that? Huzzah to you anyway.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024