Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC 22:28 - Jan 25 with 39856 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 21:52 - Jan 27 with 4144 viewsjasper_T

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 21:52 - Jan 27 by thornabyswan

That's football all about opinions.
At least we are in the draw for the 5th round.
And we won't be playing the Scouse Scalies

Shame, we know we can beat them.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 22:13 - Jan 27 with 4079 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 20:45 - Jan 27 by Glyn1

This was the best possible result for us - and I'm serious about saying that. It gives our reserves a meaningful game, and no-one would care if we lose (which we won't). Seriously, what's not to like?

Ffs, have a word with yourself.

#backtojack

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 23:38 - Jan 27 with 3931 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 21:10 - Jan 27 by londonlisa2001

I also think Carlos is doing a fantastic job. I really do.

Today was the first game I saw the attitude problems we suffered under Clement (and haven't under Carlos) and I found it really annoying. Mawson for their goal genuinely made me angry.

Mawson, could clearly see the ball was out, he had done his job pressurising the get to get the ball to that position.
The linesman was 1 yard away and didn't give it.
The TV replays showed it was clearly out.
So why don't you put the blame where it really belongs?
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 23:59 - Jan 27 with 3901 viewsFireboy2

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 23:38 - Jan 27 by A_Fans_Dad

Mawson, could clearly see the ball was out, he had done his job pressurising the get to get the ball to that position.

Yes the ball was out but theres a rule that states 'play to the whistle' to which several of our players didn't do but notts co players did
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 00:19 - Jan 28 with 3885 viewsploppy

Mawson should have stopped that ball coming across instead of just holding his arm aloft. He could have done so easily. Then he comes out slowly and plays Stead onside. Shocking defending.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 00:54 - Jan 28 with 3843 viewsswan65split

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 21:31 - Jan 27 by londonlisa2001

I didn't see us break sweat. Actually with the notable exception of Roberts.

and Bony who always sweats, running or not, and the first part of your comment shows an attitude issue with the team.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 01:06 - Jan 28 with 3829 viewsTNT

Did Gabby Logan say, 'But did it not lift off the ground before crossing [the line]?

If so, does she not know the fekin rules, or what?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 09:10 - Jan 28 with 3649 viewsLoyal

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 01:06 - Jan 28 by TNT

Did Gabby Logan say, 'But did it not lift off the ground before crossing [the line]?

If so, does she not know the fekin rules, or what?

She hates Swansea.
Blames all her early childhood issues with her dad on Swansea.

Jack Dniels had fck all to do with it apparently.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 09:47 - Jan 28 with 3593 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 09:10 - Jan 28 by Loyal

She hates Swansea.
Blames all her early childhood issues with her dad on Swansea.

Jack Dniels had fck all to do with it apparently.

That's not right. Witnessing the Bradford fire and losing her brother (and then her father to alcoholism) we're more effective on her life than her dad managing Swansea,surely? Has she said as much ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 10:16 - Jan 28 with 3554 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 09:47 - Jan 28 by Brynmill_Jack

That's not right. Witnessing the Bradford fire and losing her brother (and then her father to alcoholism) we're more effective on her life than her dad managing Swansea,surely? Has she said as much ?

And she’d have been a teenager before Yorath came here so hardly “early childhood”. I doubt she’s ever lived in Swansea.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 10:22 - Jan 28 with 3537 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 10:16 - Jan 28 by exiledclaseboy

And she’d have been a teenager before Yorath came here so hardly “early childhood”. I doubt she’s ever lived in Swansea.

Her brother died in Leeds in the back garden of the family home. Yorath used to have a flat in the Marina if I remember correctly

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 10:24 - Jan 28 with 3532 viewsjasper_T

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 00:54 - Jan 28 by swan65split

and Bony who always sweats, running or not, and the first part of your comment shows an attitude issue with the team.

In defence of Bony his leaps for both of his headers were salmon-like, and his first touch the first time Roberts picked him out was immaculate (but very well defended).

Compared to Abraham he had a good game.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 12:34 - Jan 28 with 3414 viewsnantywatcher

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 23:38 - Jan 27 by A_Fans_Dad

If there had been VAR the goal would have been disallowed. Strange to have a competition (FA Cup) where the use of VAR can or cannot be used. If we get relegated will we still retain the technology?
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 13:13 - Jan 28 with 3377 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 12:34 - Jan 28 by nantywatcher

If there had been VAR the goal would have been disallowed. Strange to have a competition (FA Cup) where the use of VAR can or cannot be used. If we get relegated will we still retain the technology?

They used it at Anfield yesterday

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 13:25 - Jan 28 with 3350 viewsswans11

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 13:13 - Jan 28 by Brynmill_Jack

They used it at Anfield yesterday

it's only on trial which is why it is only used one game a round and It is only used at premier league grounds also. will be used on at least one televised game per round.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 13:31 - Jan 28 with 3338 viewsLoyal

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 09:47 - Jan 28 by Brynmill_Jack

So witnessing the Bradford fire has affected her judgrnent on swansea ?
She has publicly stated her fathers time at swansea was unhappy and contributed to his alcoholism. Fck me he was arrested more times than Colin charvis.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 13:41 - Jan 28 with 3321 viewsLoyal

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 10:16 - Jan 28 by exiledclaseboy

As she stated some years ago being 13 and aware of the affects on a young persons life ..... and witnessing the affect of his early managerial and alcohol decline in swansea was traumatic. What the fck you and brynnie are on about i dont know.

What I know is she saw it all first hand from the age of 13 in Swansea which is why she hates the place .....She said so. The Bradford fire and death of her brother has nothing to do with swansea or a fcking football cossing over the line 😂

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:20 - Jan 28 with 3271 viewsairedale

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 13:31 - Jan 28 by Loyal

So witnessing the Bradford fire has affected her judgrnent on swansea ?
She has publicly stated her fathers time at swansea was unhappy and contributed to his alcoholism. Fck me he was arrested more times than Colin charvis.

Hope Colin doesn’t read this, he’ll find out who you are and floor you.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:22 - Jan 28 with 3265 viewsLoyal

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:20 - Jan 28 by airedale

Hope Colin doesn’t read this, he’ll find out who you are and floor you.

Why would he get violent about the truth ?

Violence is ok when it suits ..... or depends on who you are ..... ?

Bollox 😆
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 14:23]

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 12:36 - Jan 29 with 3030 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 13:41 - Jan 28 by Loyal

As she stated some years ago being 13 and aware of the affects on a young persons life ..... and witnessing the affect of his early managerial and alcohol decline in swansea was traumatic. What the fck you and brynnie are on about i dont know.

What I know is she saw it all first hand from the age of 13 in Swansea which is why she hates the place .....She said so. The Bradford fire and death of her brother has nothing to do with swansea or a fcking football cossing over the line 😂

But she never lived in Swansea. Swansea didn't make Yorath an alcoholic. The fire probably had an effect. That's all I'm saying

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024