Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC 22:28 - Jan 25 with 39928 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:40 - Jan 27 with 3252 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:36 - Jan 27 by swanjackal

If we do end up losing this, how many arguments and fall outs are we likely to see on here tonight?

I don't think many would disagree we have been average first half and poor second.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:41 - Jan 27 with 3217 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:38 - Jan 27 by jasper_T

Why is our development right back who's only really played league two football the only player capable of making dangerous runs in behind defences?

Because he's not a lazy, pampered, egotistic millionaire .....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:41 - Jan 27 with 3205 viewsjasper_T

knockout football
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:42 - Jan 27 with 3080 viewsZZoric

ayew has the x factor that will turn this game - a pleasure to watch in so many ways

so much on top now - but do we want it enough ? (the cup - dont think so)
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:43 - Jan 27 with 3046 viewsbarry_island

Danny Graham has 10 for the season...

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:43 - Jan 27 with 3016 viewsjack2jack

Looks like county are playing for the replay!
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:44 - Jan 27 with 2987 viewsairedale

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:41 - Jan 27 by Swanjaxs

Because he's not a lazy, pampered, egotistic millionaire .....

Donald Trump doesn’t play football mun.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:45 - Jan 27 with 2826 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:44 - Jan 27 by airedale

Donald Trump doesn’t play football mun.

😂😂😂 he'd walk into our team though 😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:46 - Jan 27 with 2807 viewsLandore_Jack

We are toothless up front. Too many ball carriers in the team and little creativity.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 16:46]

#backtojack

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:47 - Jan 27 with 2706 viewsSwanjaxs

Fair play the Notts County chairman passing the wine gums around..... cocknose wouldn't do that 👏

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:47 - Jan 27 with 2636 viewsairedale

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:45 - Jan 27 by Swanjaxs

Only if he was Captain.

And Chairman.

And majority shareholder.

And on Swansea Council.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:48 - Jan 27 with 2622 viewsswanjackal

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:45 - Jan 27 by Swanjaxs

And be more mobile than most the team with his fantastic health

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:48 - Jan 27 with 2614 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:46 - Jan 27 by Landore_Jack

We are toothless up front. Too many ball carriers in the team and little creativity.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 16:46]

We need more movement through the middle I'd sooner have Andre Ayew playing up top than Bony.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:49 - Jan 27 with 2547 viewsjasper_T

Bony ffs
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:50 - Jan 27 with 2489 viewsjack2jack

Coulda shoulda wrapped it up there!
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:50 - Jan 27 with 2485 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:49 - Jan 27 by jasper_T

Bony ffs

2 sitters gone west now....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:50 - Jan 27 with 2484 viewsChrisSCFC

FFS Wilfried.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:50 - Jan 27 with 2446 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It takes Bony forever to come back from Injury and get his Shots and Headers on target.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:50 - Jan 27 with 2423 viewsairedale

Look out, Savage coming on.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:51 - Jan 27 with 2389 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

just knock us out county ffs

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:52 - Jan 27 with 2285 viewsunion_jack

Our game is so 'linear'. No guile, no invention and not enough ability (desire in today's case) to break the lines. All in all very poor.

We should be playing little overlaps and through balls but no one is up for it, passer or receiver.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:52 - Jan 27 with 2284 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Too slow to catch a cold.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:53 - Jan 27 with 2169 viewsbarry_island

To me Bony seems to be struggling with eye to foot coordination.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:54 - Jan 27 with 2145 viewsjasper_T

A yew donkey
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:54 - Jan 27 with 2108 viewsswanjackal

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:53 - Jan 27 by barry_island

To me Bony seems to be struggling with eye to foot coordination.

Cowsarsebanjoitis?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024