Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC 22:28 - Jan 25 with 39853 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 10:41 - Jan 27 with 3023 viewsmonmouth

If Abraham, Sanches and Bartley (capt) are fit they have to play don't they? And Mesa if he's not going. Roberts is a cert, as is Nord. Narsingh should play.

It would be lovely to have a little cup run, but the core of our 'A' team probably need to be kept in cotton wool.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 10:43 - Jan 27 with 3020 viewssplJack

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 10:27 - Jan 27 by Highjack

Never been there but you can tell from the name it's a classy establishment.

KN

AR VDH KB KN

Leon Carrol

Narsingh Sanchez Routledge

Bony
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 10:55 - Jan 27 with 2997 viewsSwan91

-----------------Nordvelt---------
Roberts----Bartley---VDH------Ollson
--------Carrol---Sanches---Clucas----
Narsingh--------Mcburnie--------Routledge

Think I remember seeing an article saying anyone who is not 100% fit will not be playing.. so I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play Bony and Ki. should play roberts for more game time. He did well before. would rest ayew for pl game so maybe putting Mcburnie on and have bony come on in second half would work.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 12:16 - Jan 27 with 2846 viewsunion_jack

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 10:27 - Jan 27 by Highjack

Never been there but you can tell from the name it's a classy establishment.

Going by the name you may see HJ in there! Play nicely if he is😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 13:02 - Jan 27 with 2767 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Ex-Swans boy at rb for Peterborough currently getting battered by Leicester
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 13:10 - Jan 27 with 2741 viewsAl_Bundy

I would like us to utilise Nordfeldt, Roberts and Bartley with a few regulars in defence.

Be if interesting if Mesa will start and if he doesn't he's clearly off.

Narsingh, Routledge and Mcburnie short really be starting this sort of match.

Will Carlos risk Sanches and Tammy if they are fit?
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 13:35 - Jan 27 with 2656 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 13:10 - Jan 27 by Al_Bundy

I would like us to utilise Nordfeldt, Roberts and Bartley with a few regulars in defence.

Be if interesting if Mesa will start and if he doesn't he's clearly off.

Narsingh, Routledge and Mcburnie short really be starting this sort of match.

Will Carlos risk Sanches and Tammy if they are fit?

It's debatable if Carlos would risk Sanches if he was 100% fit to be honest

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 13:43 - Jan 27 with 2614 viewsOldjack

1.45 PM .Tank and the boys have just reached Wrexham

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:06 - Jan 27 with 2435 viewsHeadmaster

Fairly strong team. Would like to see Abraham and Bony against Arsenal, along with Ayew.

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:07 - Jan 27 with 2427 viewsSwanjaxs

No Mesa .... adios amigo 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:07 - Jan 27 with 2414 viewsairedale

Strong side, he’s obviously taking the cup seriously imo.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:14 - Jan 27 with 2290 viewsAl_Bundy

that's a very attacking minded side *gulp*

4-4
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:14 - Jan 27 with 2290 viewsGlyn1

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 10:41 - Jan 27 by monmouth

If Abraham, Sanches and Bartley (capt) are fit they have to play don't they? And Mesa if he's not going. Roberts is a cert, as is Nord. Narsingh should play.

It would be lovely to have a little cup run, but the core of our 'A' team probably need to be kept in cotton wool.

Congrats on a great prediction - quick, what's the score going to be?

I'm happy with this team but it's up to Fer to do most of the tackling in mid-field.

All the Jacks in Nottingham seem pretty relaxed about the game, which makes a nice change.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 14:18]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:16 - Jan 27 with 2244 viewsAl_Bundy

Who's playing LB?
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:17 - Jan 27 with 2236 viewssainthelens

Can't see anything apart from us winning with our lineup. 0-3.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:17 - Jan 27 with 2231 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:16 - Jan 27 by Al_Bundy

Who's playing LB?

Looks like VDH

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:26 - Jan 27 with 2120 viewsChrisSCFC

Fancy a Renato Sanches hat-trick, he's found his level.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:32 - Jan 27 with 2029 viewscentrestandswan

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:26 - Jan 27 by ChrisSCFC

Fancy a Renato Sanches hat-trick, he's found his level.

Naughty
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 14:33]

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:33 - Jan 27 with 2011 viewsjasper_T

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:16 - Jan 27 by Al_Bundy

Who's playing LB?

Probably Carroll again.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:33 - Jan 27 with 1995 viewsunion_jack

This is the FA Cup. It won't be easy and a 'giant killing' could be on the cards. Hope the team don't treat it in the same way some on here fo because that way there'll only be one result!

Or two.

Or three, well you know what I mean😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:35 - Jan 27 with 1975 viewsmonmouth

Is that Jon Stead in their team? If we let him or Ameoba score we need shooting.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:40 - Jan 27 with 1920 viewsWAFU

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:35 - Jan 27 by monmouth

Is that Jon Stead in their team? If we let him or Ameoba score we need shooting.

Ameobi will cause us problems. We have always struggled to defend against big physical strikers Andy Carroll benteke crouch etc.

Hopefully VDH will contain him though, he’s been the standout defender so far for me.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:44 - Jan 27 with 1881 views1983

Is Tank there yet ?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:47 - Jan 27 with 1850 viewsSwanjaxs

Please ffs not a draw! Would rather bow out 👍

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:49 - Jan 27 with 1828 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:44 - Jan 27 by 1983

Is Tank there yet ?

Last seen in Norwich asking directions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024