Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC 22:28 - Jan 25 with 39857 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:40 - Jan 27 with 2525 viewsSmellyplumz

We're fking terrible

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:40 - Jan 27 with 2525 viewsyescomeon

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:38 - Jan 27 by airedale

Watching Bein 11 stream, but can’t go to full screen? Normal widget to do it not around.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 15:39]

When that happens to me I just zoom in on the browser.

Upthecity!

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:43 - Jan 27 with 2431 viewsjasper_T

Get McBurnie on imo.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:45 - Jan 27 with 2352 viewsOldjack

this reminds me of diverpool against us in reverse, Nott's to win 1 nil anyone

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:45 - Jan 27 with 2346 viewsairedale

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:40 - Jan 27 by yescomeon

When that happens to me I just zoom in on the browser.

Never thought of that, ta.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:46 - Jan 27 with 2308 viewsforkbeard

Placed anywhere else at the goal and Bony scores, tit.
As i type, Narsingh scored.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 15:46]
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:46 - Jan 27 with 2297 viewsjasper_T

Get in

Nicely done
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:46 - Jan 27 with 2274 viewsSmellyplumz

Nars get in there boy.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:47 - Jan 27 with 2266 viewsChrisSCFC

Lovely goal. Great work from Roberts to keep it in initially & nice composure from Ki.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:47 - Jan 27 with 2265 viewsOldjack

about time

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:47 - Jan 27 with 2221 viewsItchySphincter

Well played Yeung-sung Ki.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:49 - Jan 27 with 2127 viewsChrisSCFC

F*ck thought he was about to give a penalty.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:50 - Jan 27 with 2098 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:47 - Jan 27 by ItchySphincter

You feeling ok 😉

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:50 - Jan 27 with 2082 viewsperchrockjack

Sickening for Sanches and I reckon that s him out for season and he might as well go back to Bayern .

As for Carroll , can't think of a worse kicker of a dead ball

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:50 - Jan 27 with 2087 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Boy, did they rough up our guys up in their Penalty Area.
The Ref is going to give us nothing in there though.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:51 - Jan 27 with 2066 viewsPozuelosSideys

This game in particular shows a huuuuge gulf in ability and class in players. Id rather not go back to watching Lg1/2 standard of football tbh

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:51 - Jan 27 with 2046 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:47 - Jan 27 by ItchySphincter

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:51 - Jan 27 with 2042 viewsE20Jack

Duffy is very lucky that Narsinghs shot ended up in the back of the net with that deliberate handball, although I presume once again it would be "ignored".

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:51 - Jan 27 with 2038 viewsOldjack

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:50 - Jan 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

You feeling ok 😉

dull boy has seen the light

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:51 - Jan 27 with 2030 viewsairedale

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:50 - Jan 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

You feeling ok 😉

He’s getting things backwardsarse.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:54 - Jan 27 with 1927 viewsChrisSCFC

We need Abraham to get back up to speed, Bony misses too much chances & doesn't contribute enough elsewhere.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:56 - Jan 27 with 1879 viewslifelong

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:51 - Jan 27 by airedale

He’s getting things backwardsarse.

Roberts had a good half.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:59 - Jan 27 with 1796 viewsjackjackjackjack

https://imgtc.com/w/PO6mHEe

The goal, if anyone missed it.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:59 - Jan 27 with 1774 viewsNogginthenog

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:56 - Jan 27 by lifelong

Roberts had a good half.

He has indeed , does everything right. Looks an upgrade on KN for me. We've done ok that half we may be able to get through them a bit now they have to score.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:00 - Jan 27 with 1749 viewsItchySphincter

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:51 - Jan 27 by Oldjack

dull boy has seen the light

Oh. My. God.

League Two Alan.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024