Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC 22:28 - Jan 25 with 39854 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:16 - Jan 27 with 2925 viewsswanjackal

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:14 - Jan 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

tin hearts alert

ffs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:18 - Jan 27 with 2843 viewsChrisSCFC

Wake up lads.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:18 - Jan 27 with 2834 viewsjack2jack

Riding our luck a bit now,step it up lads!
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:19 - Jan 27 with 2827 viewsjasper_T

They should be one or two ahead by now.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:19 - Jan 27 with 2817 viewsSwanjaxs

Fair play we've been a fùcking shambles 2nd half 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:20 - Jan 27 with 2774 viewsairedale

I’ve seen the Swede punch it when he should have caught it before.

If he does it again, I’m going to call him ‘Punchy’.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 16:22]
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:20 - Jan 27 with 2749 viewsKennedy

***sake. They deserve it

Just call me JFK

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:20 - Jan 27 with 2746 viewsZZoric

Roberts needed to show composure there - poor
Login to get fewer ads

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:21 - Jan 27 with 2693 viewsChrisSCFC

F*ck.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:21 - Jan 27 with 2675 viewsjack2jack

FFS well that was coming!
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:22 - Jan 27 with 2653 viewsKennedy

What was Mawson, Roberts doing there i don't know

Just call me JFK

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:22 - Jan 27 with 2627 views34dfgdf54

Deserved. Battered us second half
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:22 - Jan 27 with 2627 viewsjasper_T

Well done to them. We need to start playing again.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:22 - Jan 27 with 2617 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:16 - Jan 27 by swanjackal

all round

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:22 - Jan 27 with 2602 viewsmonmouth

They deserved that.

We gave up at half time.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:22 - Jan 27 with 2573 viewsDanWelsh86

They'd get eaten alive in a lower league.

Powderpuff all of them.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:22 - Jan 27 with 2572 viewsunion_jack

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:20 - Jan 27 by Kennedy

***sake. They deserve it

Too bloody right they do. We've got to switch back on and quick. Sloppy this half.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:23 - Jan 27 with 2561 viewsSTID2017

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:21 - Jan 27 by jack2jack

FFS well that was coming!

Thoroughly Deserved
Wake up City

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:23 - Jan 27 with 2556 viewslikeicare

Our players should be ashamed
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:23 - Jan 27 with 2552 viewsElward

Notts county chanting "Thats why you're going down"
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:23 - Jan 27 with 2531 viewsOldjack

it's been coming ,have a fuking word with yourselves ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:23 - Jan 27 with 2514 viewsmagicdaps10

1-1 but we should be 3/4 down......battered us in the second half.

Could be a upset on here if we don't sort ourselves out.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:23 - Jan 27 with 2504 viewsSwanjaxs

Gutless

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:24 - Jan 27 with 2452 viewsSmellyplumz

We are going to struggle big time next season in the championship, our players won't know what's hit them.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 16:24 - Jan 27 with 2418 viewsswan65split

We going to lose this, attitude and Jones the ref, will make sure of it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024