Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC 22:28 - Jan 25 with 39859 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:49 - Jan 27 with 3171 viewsjasper_T

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:40 - Jan 27 by WAFU

Ameobi will cause us problems. We have always struggled to defend against big physical strikers Andy Carroll benteke crouch etc.

Hopefully VDH will contain him though, he’s been the standout defender so far for me.

Joe Rodon had him for breakfast a couple of seasons ago.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:49 - Jan 27 with 3178 viewsZaxx

Ollie trying to hit the magpie with the ball... you couldn't make it up, lol.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:53 - Jan 27 with 3136 viewsKennedy

It's on Bein Sports 11. They just confirmed it.

Just call me JFK

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:55 - Jan 27 with 3108 viewscentrestandswan

Thug Kevin Nolan manager expect a tough one, no injuries please.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:55 - Jan 27 with 3097 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:53 - Jan 27 by Kennedy

It's on Bein Sports 11. They just confirmed it.

Sportsnet One too 👍 watching now

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 14:56 - Jan 27 with 3093 viewsKennedy

Who told Fer he looks good in that hat?

Just call me JFK

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:02 - Jan 27 with 3028 viewsjack2jack

Here we go come on!!!!!!!!!
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:09 - Jan 27 with 2930 viewsswanjackal

I like Sanches. He rarely loses the ball and looks fully committed to the cause at all times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:09 - Jan 27 with 2916 viewsBournedore

Sanches - absolute quality so far
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:11 - Jan 27 with 2875 viewsjasper_T

Our 3 centre halves getting torn apart with ease.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:21 - Jan 27 with 2639 viewsPozuelosSideys

Everything breaking down with Carrol. He needs to do far better with his final ball

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:22 - Jan 27 with 2623 viewsElward

Sanches looks a new player. Quality so far
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:24 - Jan 27 with 2559 viewsJack_Meoff

Put some studs in Narsingh is it

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:24 - Jan 27 with 2552 viewsSwanjaxs

Narsingh needs to change his boots ffs

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:27 - Jan 27 with 2493 viewsswanjackal

Really think we would do well in League Two.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:27 - Jan 27 with 2483 viewsjasper_T

Roberts having a good game.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:29 - Jan 27 with 2443 viewspencoedjack

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:27 - Jan 27 by jasper_T

Roberts having a good game.

Playing very well.

Done more going forward than Naughton has all season
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:31 - Jan 27 with 2397 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Narsingh is obviously a bit thick

He’s got the wrong boots on

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:32 - Jan 27 with 2370 viewsforkbeard

So that's Renato crocked again
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:33 - Jan 27 with 2335 viewsjasper_T

Still time to send him home?
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:33 - Jan 27 with 2328 viewsairedale

Good singers there today.

Sanches’ middle name is Lucky imo.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:33 - Jan 27 with 2323 viewsswanjackal

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:32 - Jan 27 by forkbeard

So that's Renato crocked again

But bonus is Ki is on

N/A. on 15:35 - Jan 27 with 2219 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:47]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:38 - Jan 27 with 2118 viewsairedale

Watching Bein 11 stream, but can’t go to full screen? Normal widget to do it not around.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 15:39]
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:38 - Jan 27 with 2113 viewsSwanjaxs

How many more corners/free kicks has Carroll got a fùck up before the penny drops ffs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024